Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 43. (Read 316047 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
November 17, 2017, 10:46:50 AM
Yes, I believe in God.
I believe in God who is Parent of all humankind, origin of our life, love and lineage.
I believe in God who is our creator.
Since God is our common Parent, all humankind is one global family and we are all brothers and sisters and God's children.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 10:37:20 AM
Yes I believe in a God, but I hate people who claim they believe in a God, but doesn't have a strong grasp of what they are claiming and does not have a deep understanding of the God they believe in.

Pro Tip:
Before you believe in something, doubt it at all costs, doubt it as much as you can, then do your own research, keep asking before you decide to believe, that way when someone throws a question, you wouldn't look like someone who blindly believes in your selected God.
Yes I believe in a God, but I hate people who claim they believe in a God, Cheesy Cheesy

ARE YOU STUPID Grin^^^ Cheesy Cheesy

You already believe in a goblin so what makes your goblin a fact.?
When at the end of the day the true creator is the EARTH..

If another planet is it possible that an alien humanoid will look the same as an earth humanoid or could it be different looking?..

So the fact it could be different proves the fact the EARTH is our creator ..

Now my goblin is the EARTH what is your goblin creator?..

Now when you say this do you realise how STUPID you have been Wink
Yes I believe in a God, but I hate people who claim they believe in a God Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy STUPID..

And now, let me answer your statement Popcorn1;

A God is whoever/whatever someone decides him/her/it to be. In what part of my statement did I describe my God as a humanoid? I see you have Earth, Earth as the God you have decided upon.
Hopefully you do not correlate a God into a religion, because it doesn't have to be related.
I did not declare my God as a fact, however I did say that I hate people who chose to believe in whatever God they liked but doesn't have a strong understanding of what their chosen God is all about, and that means before I chose a God to believe in, I did my homework and have a deep understanding of what my God is.
Questions? Shoot.
I didn't run i will debate  Wink sorry though i did miss your reply ..Now back to your stupidity Wink..

I chose a God to believe in, I did my homework and have a deep understanding of what my God is. ;

So you chose a god? what does it look like    smell like    feel like  and what powers does it hold..

Also what does your made up god want us to do ?..

Before you answer you do know your talking to yourself in your mind Wink..
Oh your brain will answer you back if you so wish..

So please do tell me what your goblin does so i can have a good laugh Grin..

I chose a God to believe in, I did my homework  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
                                                         ^
                                Where is your white paper for your god

I will be waiting for the white paper on your made up concept of your god..<

Ahhhhh, great question, now before I answer your "not so stupid" question, before I argue about what God I believe in,
(I'm having fun really, nowadays no one gives a shit about the topics here so I thank you Smiley )
Judging from your "not so stupid" questions, you seem to incorrectly identify what a God is.
I have neglected everything related to a God ever since, but you see, you have to be a God to declare there is no God.
That if you clearly understand what the concept of a God is.
So let me have the pleasure of telling you so,
A God doesn't have to be related to any religion,
A God doesn't have to care about the lower beings,
A God doesn't have to be something, a being, a happening.
A God doesn't have to be something you can name.
A God is just there, consider it as a "Higher" form of what we cannot fathom.
A God is just something that's in/out there.
And lastly you don't have to worship whatever God there is.
It doesn't have to rule us, govern us, care about us,
It's just something that's much bigger than what our Human brains can ever fathom.
I stumbled upon this conclusion because no one can ever prove or disprove a God.
And that is God for me, something we cannot understand or fathom but is just there.

Now, since you seem to love saying "Stupid", how about you? what's so amazing about you yourself that made you conclude as everything that contradicts your opinion as "Stupid/Stupidity" are you oh-so-powerful?
Aren't your ideas and conclusions just as vague?
Aren't your opinions just as unclear as what a God truly is?
Aren't you the stupid one to declare something as a fact and critique someone as being stupid, with your understanding that a subject related to a God can never be proved or disproved?
Now aren't you the stupid one claiming something as a fact without the true knowledge?
I suggest you continue to seek the truth before coming up with a hasty judgement.
Because honestly, you know yourself that you ain't that smart.
Your life and knowledge is still full of uncertainties.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
November 17, 2017, 09:33:49 AM
Yes I believe in a God, but I hate people who claim they believe in a God, but doesn't have a strong grasp of what they are claiming and does not have a deep understanding of the God they believe in.

Pro Tip:
Before you believe in something, doubt it at all costs, doubt it as much as you can, then do your own research, keep asking before you decide to believe, that way when someone throws a question, you wouldn't look like someone who blindly believes in your selected God.
Yes I believe in a God, but I hate people who claim they believe in a God, Cheesy Cheesy

ARE YOU STUPID Grin^^^ Cheesy Cheesy

You already believe in a goblin so what makes your goblin a fact.?
When at the end of the day the true creator is the EARTH..

If another planet is it possible that an alien humanoid will look the same as an earth humanoid or could it be different looking?..

So the fact it could be different proves the fact the EARTH is our creator ..

Now my goblin is the EARTH what is your goblin creator?..

Now when you say this do you realise how STUPID you have been Wink
Yes I believe in a God, but I hate people who claim they believe in a God Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy STUPID..

And now, let me answer your statement Popcorn1;

A God is whoever/whatever someone decides him/her/it to be. In what part of my statement did I describe my God as a humanoid? I see you have Earth, Earth as the God you have decided upon.
Hopefully you do not correlate a God into a religion, because it doesn't have to be related.
I did not declare my God as a fact, however I did say that I hate people who chose to believe in whatever God they liked but doesn't have a strong understanding of what their chosen God is all about, and that means before I chose a God to believe in, I did my homework and have a deep understanding of what my God is.
Questions? Shoot.
I didn't run i will debate  Wink sorry though i did miss your reply ..Now back to your stupidity Wink..

I chose a God to believe in, I did my homework and have a deep understanding of what my God is. ;

So you chose a god? what does it look like    smell like    feel like  and what powers does it hold..

Also what does your made up god want us to do ?..

Before you answer you do know your talking to yourself in your mind Wink..
Oh your brain will answer you back if you so wish..

So please do tell me what your goblin does so i can have a good laugh Grin..

I chose a God to believe in, I did my homework  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
                                                         ^
                                Where is your white paper for your god

I will be waiting for the white paper on your made up concept of your god..<

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 09:29:34 AM
I can not say that I really believe in God. However, I try to live in accordance with the commandments. Do not steal, do not misjudge, do not even engage in gluttony.
Activity: 126
November 17, 2017, 09:28:13 AM
Yes, I believe in god, as long as I believe in him and I always thank him
Activity: 169
November 17, 2017, 09:21:42 AM
Yes, Ofcourse! I absolutely believe in god even though we do not see him.
Activity: 63
November 17, 2017, 08:29:19 AM
YES, I believe I do believe in God. I admit that sometimes I do have my doubts and I'm unsure. However, It's SO important for people to believe in a God of some kind. We need to keep the faith in order to help us get through life and the difficulties of life. Sometimes it gets hard, and we need faith to turn to.
Activity: 364
November 17, 2017, 08:18:52 AM
Of course i believe in God.  If God did'nt exist we are not exist to.  Sometimes i don'nt understand why so many people just use their ego and did'nt believe in God.
Activity: 78
November 17, 2017, 07:51:00 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes, I believe in God)sometimes you want to seek help and you do not have anyone, you can always ask God for help, pray))me like even helps) perhaps it
 autosuggestion , I do not know Embarrassed
Activity: 90
November 17, 2017, 03:50:30 AM
of course i believe in god everyone does for me without god all of us dont exist becuase he is the creator
Activity: 224
November 17, 2017, 02:12:49 AM

yes i believe in god because god created me and our nature god is my savior he protect me my sins he will forgiven our sins
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 02:09:21 AM
I believe in God ,
Initially it was because i belonged to  theistic society ,but as I came of age and had the privilege of choosing my disposition towards God ,I found sufficient reasons to support the existence of God .
And this might not go well with most, but it is a  scientifically intelligent choice to believe in God
Activity: 207
November 17, 2017, 02:00:32 AM

Yes i believe in god he is our king of kings
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
November 16, 2017, 11:47:08 PM

Yes I believe in God even if God does not exist. God created everything in this world, God creat humans,animals and all the things that exist. I believe in God because if God is not true do you think who are the one who created this world?
Activity: 42
November 16, 2017, 11:41:38 PM
I believe that God really exist. God creates this world. If we are in pain  and sick, he heals. He is my savior.
Activity: 20
November 16, 2017, 02:28:58 PM
im a Buddhist  person,i believe every time lord Buddhas word.There was never equality between people and never will. Religion was invented to control people. What is equality if people fall on their knees before the preacher. I don't believe in God.god is  same every person heart. Religion is a vestige of the past, when there was no state.
Activity: 12
November 16, 2017, 01:57:42 PM
I don't know if this has been referenced before but I'm with Stephen Fry on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo

In summary he states that as "God" has created such a miserable existence for so many people he must be mean/capricious/maniac.  I think it's a fair point.  Interviewer didn't like the answers much though!
Activity: 81
November 16, 2017, 12:51:27 PM
I believe in a god. i believe in aliens. i dont believe religious books needs to be taken so literal as the moral of scripture is overlooked to argue petty differences or historical "facts". all books were written and re written by men.
The Sumerian scrolls that pre-dates any religious scrolls tell of aliens"gods"creating us to mine gold as it was a manual chore they could delegate so they did.Allot of similar religious events are in those scrolls like eden and the great flood to mention only two, They also had farming,writing,running water . Thousands of years later our biblical time was recorded and re written till today and every sub religion disputes the rest and believe theirs to be the only truth.enough to kill to be considered right.

Strange if you have an open mind ,how all these books from across the world ,not only arabs and jews but china india africa americas and where ever else have similar stories and moral teachings. although it was told from the perspective of the native people and how they could rationalize it at the time and now we relate them into our more modern time with our understanding that will surely change with time as it has up to now trough the generations.

mahabarta scrolls tell of alien"gods" coming down in ships even had a war in the air when some fell to earth. tell of vimanas and even how to pilot them to the moon.

easy to decide what is nonsense and what is sacred enough to do mortal sin to prove your point on what other people should believe to be accepted by you a mere mortal.
who knows about gods
Activity: 128
November 16, 2017, 10:39:38 AM

A big big YES! I believe in God.God is Great, I am proud of my faith.All of us are blessed with lots of beautiful things and moments each and every single day.We need to keep the faith in order to help us get through life and and the difficulties of life.
Activity: 61
November 16, 2017, 10:34:37 AM
I'm an atheist. But I respect people who believe so. There is really no point in arguing in the existence of god, we should just respect each others beliefs. 

Exactly. Most of the big communal problems can be avoided if we fallow the simple policy.
Pages:
Jump to: