Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 46. (Read 316047 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 4
November 15, 2017, 02:28:29 AM
I am a quaker
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 02:24:01 AM
I have to believe in the god that is in all of us, because Humanity is the only hope for this world, this life, this universe.
GOD exists. Everything is perfectly in an order i.e day and night comes after one another in a cycle .. If there is no GOD then who is controlling all such cycles of life, who created us and who takes our breath? There is a Great and Supreme force who is above all and has taken the responsibilities of all those things that are beyond our access.
Activity: 93
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 09:07:51 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

yes i believe in god) reasons came from childhood, My grandmother is a very religious person) and since childhood she has been interested in me this) I went to church with her, prayed)) and when the house was in trouble, I cried, did not know what to do, then I went to pray, and ask that everything be good, and help)) so I believe God
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
November 08, 2017, 08:34:03 AM
God has given us goodness by giving freedom to choose, human should be aware and should give thanks to God by trusting God and doing worship to God. Do we want to be called a human being who does not know thank you for what the favors God has given us so far? Believe me, a human who lives without guidance from the book that the Lord descends will undoubtedly feel the peace during his life.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
November 08, 2017, 08:18:27 AM
I do believe in God. As I know that God is the creator. God creates everything that belongs to the earth including us (human). If there's no God,  then we and the earth will never exist. What I believe is that when there's a creation,  then there must be the creator.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 08, 2017, 08:02:08 AM

If we don't believe in God, so who has created us?
In Bible God Created Us in The Last Day, after God create all universe including Animal and all Plantation.
I think every Religion Bible has mention this, We are created by God, even we are not perfect.

We should believe first in God. God is the one who created all of us in this world. God want us to live in a world that is surrounded by happiness and love to avoid any problem. God is always in our side even we are committing mistakes. We should give thanks to him always by means of praying. God is good all the time.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 07:08:40 AM

If we don't believe in God, so who has created us?
In Bible God Created Us in The Last Day, after God create all universe including Animal and all Plantation.
I think every Religion Bible has mention this, We are created by God, even we are not perfect.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 06:43:27 AM
yes i believe in god,i believe he is behind every aspect of my life
Activity: 224
November 08, 2017, 06:25:32 AM
I beleive gods are super humans who populated the Earth in the past. May be they were living at other planets as well, such as Mars and Moon, I do beleive that Moon is a planet. But they are not with us anymore, thank you, creator!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 06:18:26 AM
I believe in God. Every time I have difficulty, I pray that God can help me. I can always overcome the difficulties. I am a long-time Christian. Smiley
Activity: 51
November 08, 2017, 06:12:17 AM
If you have faith in God you don't need to ask yourself if he is really exist. Because even if he is not being seen with our naked eye, but you believe in your soul that he really exist. You will no doubt to praise him and accept that the GOD is our one and only Savior and one and only Lord.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 08, 2017, 03:56:29 AM
yes i believe in god because he is the creator and i thinks without god i dont know what will happen to us and i have faith in god no matter what happens
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
November 08, 2017, 02:45:48 AM
I do believe that there is a much higher power over us.For at the start the world is created by God.And every living thing in it.
Activity: 28
November 07, 2017, 10:34:08 PM
yes i do believe, because we exist and God always with us...
Activity: 238
November 07, 2017, 08:38:36 PM
I don't believe in god actually Cheesy

I can't force you to believe in God because He must not be forced to the people. If you don't believe in Him, then that is your choice. No one can dictate your own idea about it. Anyway, we are given freewill by God, He did not make us like robots that we will do what the owner wants us to do because it is already programmed in the system that they will do like these and like that. God did not make us like robots, He give us the right to have our own free will.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
November 07, 2017, 06:33:17 PM
yes i believe in god. the creator of all
Activity: 392
November 07, 2017, 06:26:31 PM
I believe in the existence of a god, because I think we will not exist if no one created, and I also believe that I will return to my god after death, because it is written in the scriptures of my religion
Activity: 62
November 07, 2017, 05:28:19 PM
Of course i believe in God, life won't exist without a creator.

Activity: 305
November 07, 2017, 05:13:02 PM

Yes, i believe  in God always. He supplies all our needs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 03:59:03 PM
I believe in God, but not the one from religions or something... You can call it as you wish, but I believe there is a Creator of anything we see. Of anything we are.

Why?
It's a difficult question.
I see how perfect our world is, how well-thought our organisms are and, moreover, I feel the support from above. I saw wonders and many inexplicable situations happend to me, that made me believe there is a supreme force. Let me call it God.
completely agree...our whole universe is so organically and flawlessly created, but only a fool can think that this all was created by itself...it is possible to call this force differently, but not to reject it
Pages:
Jump to: