Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 49. (Read 316047 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 11:55:38 AM
Yes i believe in God
I breathing now
Activity: 52
November 03, 2017, 07:14:13 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes, I believe in God because I know He is real and I can feel His presence. The proofs for God, are all around us. We all are not just a body, but we are a person who consists of 3 parts: Body, soul, and spirit.And i know God Loves me and he did not neglected me.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 04:11:43 AM

Yes i believe there is a God because he gives when blessing and he never abandons all the time.
Activity: 113
November 03, 2017, 03:35:13 AM
I think we should believe in God, because God created us to fullfil this earth. We believe in God, no matter what religion we believe, Islam, Christian, Catholic, Budha, etc. I believe religions in this earth teach us good things, like loving each other religion, caring every livings on earth, respect each other.
Activity: 7
November 03, 2017, 03:24:53 AM
Yeah I believe in God, especially since I've seen where the remains Noah's Ark are.
Activity: 74
November 03, 2017, 02:56:03 AM
Most definitely, I believe in God.All you need to do is to Look at the world and it's form and begin to imagine. What we have today does not come to being magically, there is a supreme being which made it possible and it is God and God is infinite in all perfections. As an individual, I have seen the manifestations of God in my life and I have no doubt that God exists.
Activity: 70
Merit: 15
November 03, 2017, 02:17:58 AM
No I don't believe in god and other mythical stories related to it.
Activity: 61
November 03, 2017, 12:25:06 AM
I believe in myself, I ask from within not to some made up guy in the sky.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
November 03, 2017, 12:22:17 AM
Yes,I believe in God.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
November 02, 2017, 11:55:05 PM
I believe in God.  The supreme being who created the air so i can breath and live.  The One Person who made the very planet where I am right now.  The infinity of the universe the no one can measure where it ends but only an Infinite Being could.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 11:27:59 PM

100% Yes! And you should be. Give me some reasons that there's no God?
Activity: 28
November 02, 2017, 09:25:43 PM

Yes because god will do a new things.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 09:08:47 PM
I believe in God, because I am a religious person, and in my religion I am taught to believe fully to God
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
November 02, 2017, 07:54:39 PM
Believe it or not, it depends on us, whether we can understand the book that God sent down to us as a guide and guidance to live life in this world because there is another life after life in the world.
Believing in God is very important, especially for me, because I myself already feel how peace we feel if we follow the instructions in the book that God sent down.

"God" sent down shit. 

The Bible was written by 40+ authors over the course of 2500 fucking YEARS.

Anybody who believes otherwise is mentally retarded.

Reality sucks, deal with it.

That's a harsh claim man, you also once believed in Santa, did that make you retarded?
Don't be rude.

A lot of very smart people are religious, it is the setting we are raised in, sometimes we don't question it and some smart people do believe in god.
Activity: 56
November 02, 2017, 07:08:03 PM
I believe in me
Activity: 210
November 02, 2017, 06:26:11 PM

If you will ask me if do I believe in god? I will answer you "no". Why? Because I believe only in God not in 'god'. That 'god' means different from God that I believe in. We all know that every individual in this world have different belief and we cannot blame others if they will say that their god is the real god. Actually, nowadays there are so many gods that exist in the heart of people. Not only those gods that we can see like statues but even the things that we prioritize than God is already become our master.
Activity: 112
November 01, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

Yes I believe in something that is greater than ourselves and if you'd like to name that god then by all means do it.  Humans and this world did not just magically appear.  There are laws of the universe and this life of ours we are fortunate enough to experience that proves there is something greater than what we think or know we are experiencing. 
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 06:04:32 PM
I do. I the world so full of wonders and mysteries. Questions unanswered and a lot of things we cannot comprehend, for sure, there must be a God behind all these. There must be a supreme being that created all these.

I do believe in God even if we cannot see Him with our naked eye because we can feel it. There are many instances that I am about to die, but when I called Him for help, He did answer me and saved me from death.
Activity: 157
November 01, 2017, 03:17:19 PM
I do. I the world so full of wonders and mysteries. Questions unanswered and a lot of things we cannot comprehend, for sure, there must be a God behind all these. There must be a supreme being that created all these.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 02:49:06 PM
Yes, I believe in God. The Bible was written by different persons in different times. But everything is consistent, everything we need to know that is related for our salvation is in there. That alone is enough proof for me that they were written with the guidance of God and the Holy Spirit.
And one more thing, it is already written in the Bible that world is round even before people knew it.
Pages:
Jump to: