Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 72. (Read 316048 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 11:28:12 AM
I believe in God. He gave life to all life that is on earth, created the commandments for a correct life and oversees their fulfillment. You just need to open your heart to the creator.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 03, 2017, 11:21:45 AM
He told me Smiley

Hearing voices in your head is a sign of dementia.  No one should trust you.  :/

Zeus just told me you are the devil.

God just told me to love you and that you are my brother, just you don't know it yet Smiley
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 03, 2017, 10:51:30 AM
He told me Smiley

Hearing voices in your head is a sign of dementia.  No one should trust you.  :/

Zeus just told me you are the devil.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 03, 2017, 10:49:42 AM
He told me Smiley

legendary
September 03, 2017, 10:01:48 AM
I believe in God for several reasons. The first reason is that I often had moments in my life when, after turning to God, something in life changed for the better. And the second reason is that such a miracle as life, only God could come up with.

Which god though? Every religious person will say the same thing about their god. You see, that's not a good way to discover the truth. I turned to god and prayed and my life was still bad, does that mean god doesn't exist? Why is life a ''miracle'' ?

There is only one God, creator of Heaven and earth, whole universe.
He is our universal Parent, origin of our life and love.
Because of many different cultures, traditions etc. we have different understanding about God but God is unique and the same for Christians, Muslim, Jews, Buddhists etc.
It's not easy to connect with GOd because we are fallen and separated from Him, his love but it's worth to try because reward is eternal!

How do you know?

He told me Smiley
September 03, 2017, 09:24:17 AM
I believe in God for several reasons. The first reason is that I often had moments in my life when, after turning to God, something in life changed for the better. And the second reason is that such a miracle as life, only God could come up with.

Which god though? Every religious person will say the same thing about their god. You see, that's not a good way to discover the truth. I turned to god and prayed and my life was still bad, does that mean god doesn't exist? Why is life a ''miracle'' ?

Because of many different cultures, traditions etc. we have different understanding about God but God is unique and the same for Christians, Muslim, Jews, Buddhists etc.
It's not easy to connect with GOd because we are fallen and separated from Him, his love but it's worth to try because reward is eternal!

How do you know?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 08:38:07 AM
Yes, I do believe in God. He is the creator. Without him, I am not here typing these. Second, he's the reason why people are connected to each other, without him everything is lost.
legendary
September 03, 2017, 08:32:38 AM

September 03, 2017, 08:14:57 AM

Activity: 329
Merit: 11
@japanesehighschoolgirl
September 03, 2017, 07:08:12 AM
I believe in God, although I'm not a good believer. I just don't know how the things can be exist. For example space. I know that space built through evolution. But thing we called evolution is not enough to explain. There is something more big, strong, incredible, extraordinary. There is more beyond that we could think. That is God.
Activity: 62
September 03, 2017, 12:21:23 AM
it is not necessary that all people know bitcoin. But I think sooner or later all people will know that Bitcoin exist because bitcoin is becoming popular so it's on them if they will used it and learn how it works or they will let it passed. If they don't want to earn from it, it's on them, there nothing we can do about it.
Activity: 114
September 03, 2017, 12:06:39 AM
Yes God exists because even the scientists that once said that God does no exist now believes that God really exist.. not just any other god but the only God that created everything.. Many scientists have theories about how everythingg and how the world was made, but only God said facts and prophecys that happens even in this time, the old and the new...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 11:25:08 AM
i believe in God..reason been that his the owner of my life..He died for me two thousand years ago.And i have taking my cross to follow him.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 11:20:44 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes I am, first every function in my vital organs was made by God and only Him can do it not by any human. Also the sky, mountains, all creatures in the sea, in the land and even in the galaxy universe it was all created by God.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 02, 2017, 08:27:13 AM
I believe in God. In the world there are such miracles that can not be explained with the help of logic or science, this is the manifestation of God in our world.
Activity: 216
September 02, 2017, 08:04:25 AM
Activity: 294
September 02, 2017, 02:39:02 AM
Believe or not believe in God, this concept is relative, how can you believe in what you have not seen, but only in words. Although there are some things. which is difficult to explain, here and remember, thank God, that you are. It is necessary to believe, but not plunging headlong into religion.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 01, 2017, 04:06:56 PM
see my life!!!! lost btc when mt.gox get hacked! lost btc when btc-e get raided! He doesn't exits!

Do you see your life? If you have thousands of bitcoins listed and located right in your wallet on your computer... bitcoins that you can cash in at Localbitcoins or elsewhere... do you live more, or less?

Cool
Activity: 159
September 01, 2017, 02:32:49 PM
see my life!!!! lost btc when mt.gox get hacked! lost btc when btc-e get raided! He doesn't exits!

btc-e I heard already starting work again.
But I think that you do not need to blame God for your failures.
I believe in God and I am sure that he is helping me.
Activity: 103
September 01, 2017, 08:12:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: