Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in luck? - page 3. (Read 1349 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 05:52:49 AM
do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?
Luck plays a big role in trading. However, it doesn't mean we will depend everything in luck. Of course we need to so thorough research about crypto currency and trading. We also need to do every effort we can because we will always be rewarded. If it is destined to be wealthy, it will undeniably given to you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
May 24, 2018, 05:40:31 AM
I believe that luck exists, lucky and hockey, but it happens every few years because the name of luck occurs when the mind can not work to think of luck itself or it can not be thought of how it works, but it can be calculated prediction by mathematical means
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
May 24, 2018, 04:55:21 AM
I believe in luck but my faith to God is much more stronger. I believe that whatever happened to us are more likely bound to happen and if we feel we're lucky just think that we're more than blessed than lucky. Sometimes when things went smoothly according to our plan we think that luck is in our side but actually it's God that bless us through all of this.  Wink

All glory to Him.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 02:18:59 AM
A hundred percent yes. To believe is to see the best opportunity to get of luck. Lucky in trading is the one of my first key to get the best way of my earnings. When you're not believe of lucky day you don't know what's going and happen of what's next.
Luck and fortune are something which no one out us can deny and that these are the things which exist and that these are the things which play a key role in having a better living for anyone. However, there is no way that you can rely on your luck entirely and that you stop putting in your efforts by just saying that your luck will make money for you. this will never happen and that you must play your part.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 12:36:49 PM
Yes obcourse i realy billieve  in luck becuase if you dont have have a good skills you can still win the game as long as you have the best luck but if you dont have a good luck then even if you have a pro skills in trading your will also lose.
Activity: 39
May 23, 2018, 12:24:03 PM
Luck is the distribution of probability theory. The distribution may be in your direction or against you.
Activity: 14
May 23, 2018, 12:20:46 PM
I believe in luck. So I always pray for good luck in all I do, because nomatter how hard you work you need a bit of luck.
Activity: 43
May 23, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?

I believe in both hard work and luck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 11:02:22 AM
I believe in luck but I do not believe that luck will always come to us all the time, so do not rely on luck!
sometimes we have to believe in ourselves and do what we want to do...
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
May 23, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
when I know bitcoin and do the first trade honestly I rely more on the benefits that I have because I have not too much expertise so much that with luck I risked the assets I have. luck becomes a very important thing for new players.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 08:29:40 AM
Nop, I don't believe in luck, It's matter on how you work hard with matching passion, It's not destiny brought us to where we are today but the way how we accept challenges day by day. Successful people are those who strive hard with matching dedication and knows how to handle money even in small amount.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
I don't believe in luck because everything I have got was thanks to my hard-working nature. I think that luck is for those who prefer to do nothing thinking that they will be lucky and maybe they will earn something
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
May 23, 2018, 08:08:54 AM
We cannot deny the role of luck in our life esp in the super unstable coin trading. However, I think how the end turns out depends on your reaction to the situation. So do not give up on hope! Keep believing and investing in bitcoin. After many bad luck comes the good luck.
Yes, it is undeniable that luck exists but trying to center one's life around luck is actually not the best thing to always do as it is necessary to always take life in our own hands and try to see how we can make things work, and thereafter luck can simply help us to make it bigger than probably how we least expected it to be.

For instance, I have been trading for a while now and I had to go through some huge learning process to be able to guide me into making good decisions, if those are not there, I would be losing than profiting and that basically is going to be on me and not on luck.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
May 23, 2018, 05:20:42 AM
Luck really helped me get a lot of money from the bounty campaign. The biggest money I received from the bounty campaign was approximately $ 40k. That was a terrible number and I only worked for 2 months. I accidentally participated in a normal project and few people worked on the project. At the last sale, they sold more than $ 10 million, so my salary was higher. Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
May 23, 2018, 04:52:21 AM
I think as successfull trader you dont need luck. You will make your profit because of your analytics and tradin strategy. If you have luck too, you will make a huge gain of profit.
Activity: 84
May 23, 2018, 04:50:24 AM
Beside try hard, I think luck is important
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
May 23, 2018, 04:48:32 AM
I don't believe in luck, karma, god or anything metaphysical (yet). Luck is simply the word people use when they defy the odds. When you take a large sample size as is the human population and the divide the expected frequency into this sample size, you're going to get a few people that are more than a few standard deviations away from the mean in terms of how often they win. However, there are also people on the other side of the spectrum that almost low every time. When you average these people out, you'll find that the expected frequency is seen, meaning luck is just a descriptor of those in the positive standard deviations.
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 04:48:26 AM
Of course I believe in luck, when I started investing in cryptocurrency with some Technical Analysis (maybe it's my fault, I should use a lot of Technical Analysis) then the price suddenly going worst, that's why I believe in luck
Activity: 33
May 23, 2018, 04:39:28 AM
Some persons are truly lucky in life, most things come so handy that others baffle But for some others it will require a combination of hard work, patience etc to succeed. So for me the issue of luck is neither here nor there. The most important thing is to be determined to succeed at all cost either by chance or effort.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
May 23, 2018, 04:04:17 AM
I don't thing so if locky is the big part of trader world. For me, luck is come 1 on 100 time we try. If you depend on lucky, you will lost all money than you can get 1 of lucky again. I think trade is statistic world. Who can calculate opportunities, he will come to win and got profit.
Pages:
Jump to: