Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in luck? - page 5. (Read 1349 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 22, 2018, 07:32:30 PM
Absolutely correct opinion. I also believe that luck is primarily the key to success, if you do not believe in luck, it will never wait.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 06:14:50 PM
Yeah luck plays a part if you dont know what you're doing, if you read the markets, news, social stats, you'd see where something is going easily, yeah most are marketing ploys but they tend to work, usually the best ads win, the more presence the higher the price of something - demand-
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
May 22, 2018, 06:07:28 PM
I believe in luck however luck will not come continuously without the existence of hard work. Because hard work itself is a major factor as a supporter of luck, so that luck can be achieved maximally or at least 2-fold more than expected
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 04:40:10 PM
Even i feel sometimes, Luck plays a big role. Because i lost money.. I purchased some coins few months before when i start my trading into crypto, as soon as i sell the coins at a lower price that is less than an ICO price and the coin price increased like anything.. I thought like i would have own it.. Now i am owning many coins, listing is nightmare for them.
Activity: 150
Merit: 29
Happy mother of 5 children
May 22, 2018, 04:13:03 PM
Luck is an important factor in trading and investing. Many traders underestimate this factor.But in order  to get lucky, you need to work very hard. This also includes training in specific skills, including trading.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 22, 2018, 03:51:52 PM
I really do believe in luck. And who doesn't? I really like to play betting games and luck comes out of me. Luck is the best thing that can happen to me. I am winning bet because of luck I think. That's not a skill btw. I sometimes get lucky by day.
Activity: 107
May 22, 2018, 03:25:58 PM
Luck only form part of success. I believe in discipline, dedication and hardwork. These three virtues will stimulate luck.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 22, 2018, 03:05:52 PM
I believe in luck, and luck is a gift from the Almighty or a gift because of his patience and hard work. so you should not give up with your efforts because there will be unexpected luck there.
There will be luck not only in one place because it will surely be able to be somewhere else.
Activity: 45
May 22, 2018, 02:45:36 PM
Well, when it comes to investing, we could all use a little luck. And if you don't have luck on yiur side, you might just have to make your own.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 01:56:43 PM
do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?
luck does exist in the trade, but we do not have to rely on that luck, in our trade will not always be lucky, of course, we also need to work hard, and can know the price of coins in the market, so we will know when we should buy and when we will sell it, in trade there will be defeat and there will be profit, if we want to be patient, then we need not fear to lose, make our defeat as a lesson, which we will never experience again.
Activity: 350
May 22, 2018, 01:46:11 PM
If u want to Claim your Luck You should work work for luck..Luck is  a reasonable theory aiming that a lucky day should be on us for a miracle. If u use crypto any time any luck favor you..That can Big change Your Life..
Activity: 28
May 22, 2018, 01:36:44 PM
do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?

I do not know about you, but I believe in luck, for example today I successfully passed several exams and generally settled in a good company as a community expert. I hope in the future I can get a good job and earn money. but at the moment I believe and do everything that helps my luck. Do not lose faith, just hope and do what you think is right. Smiley
Activity: 378
May 22, 2018, 01:26:47 PM
I believe in luck and think it's not important in the marketplace. your hard work and your skills to learn the market properly it is very useful to know when is the right time to buy or sell.
Activity: 378
May 22, 2018, 01:21:59 PM
Yes, it is completely different scenario because luck will not always work to people. Some people are very lucky even though they are making huge money through airdrops.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 22, 2018, 12:31:45 PM
Yes I do believe in luck. It plays a major part in trading area specially. But I don’t think so that you should leave everything up to luck or your destiny. Luck also plays its role to a certain extent only. The rest depends on your hard-work and skills. If you study the market properly and do all such stuff you can make out that when it would the proper time to buy or sell. So it depends on persons also. That remembers of a famous quote fortune favours the bold and people who at least try. Just throwing your money into bitcoin and expecting it to boom in nowhere intelligent.
Activity: 248
May 22, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
luck has done big part in a persons life so yes i do believe in luck. One example is when you are gambling even you bet with low chance to lose then you were still lose .
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 12:16:12 PM
in some instances yes, because their are times that everything just come so easy that even those you think that it is impossible to happen but because you are lucky during that time you can still have it without trying so hard.But there are times also that even you tried your very best you still failed to get what you want.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 11:44:18 AM
l strongly believe in luck. Luck is not associated with hard work. Some people might labor from morning till night searching for a particular thing but to no avail but some people will come and gets it just in a couple of minutes. therefore, luck is in two types: it could be good luck or bad luck. In conclusion, luck is the force that causes things, especially good things, to happen to you by chance and not as a result of your own efforts or abilities.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 22, 2018, 11:02:02 AM
Yes in so many ways thats why you should join airdrops and bounties as many as possible and to trade often to be more intuitive and practice the discipline as you would really feel the luck and must capitalize when it comes.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 08:08:33 AM
I really really believe in it. And I think that if fortune is not to believe, even if not worth living, not to mention the trade in the cryptocurrency market.
I do really believe in luck too and I am a living proof to this luck. I guess veryone has already experienced this what we called luck because sometimes even in a hardest times we are just aiming that a lucky day should be on us for a miracle. And even in trading or here in crypto I believe that everyone and everything has a perfect timing if it was made to happen to you then it's your lucky time.
Pages:
Jump to: