Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in luck? - page 6. (Read 1349 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
May 22, 2018, 08:03:39 AM
Yes, I believe if someone can be rich and successful in his life is because he studied diligently, tried, and always the spirit but the element of luck is also very influential.
When a person has luck in his life there will be ease to be achieved by that person.
I believe luck will determine the greater success of a person in addition to the effort he has been doing so far.
I just believe in a little luck, maybe say it is only a small part of me, I rely solely on my analysis to invest in ICO and other coin. I do not think luck will determine your success. Study and try to make money from your mind.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
We cannot deny the role of luck in our life esp in the super unstable coin trading. However, I think how the end turns out depends on your reaction to the situation. So do not give up on hope! Keep believing and investing in bitcoin. After many bad luck comes the good luck.
One of my friends sold their Liza at night for low price and when he woke up early in the morning the price was more than triple in just one night and he lost about $8500 and also lost the profit. This is called luck. I think that luck can give you more money than anything. When somebody do something different and he receives reward for hos work we say that he is so lucky.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
May 22, 2018, 06:32:15 AM
Yes I do believe in luck. It plays a major part in trading area specially. But I don’t think so that you should leave everything up to luck or your destiny. Luck also plays its role to a certain extent only. The rest depends on your hard-work and skills. If you study the market properly and do all such stuff you can make out that when it would the proper time to buy or sell. So it depends on persons also.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 06:15:59 AM
I don’t believe in the notion of luck because I believe very strongly that we make our own way. Meaning that it is not some arbitrary, uncontrollable, outside force, but instead one found within each of us. The notion of luck can be misleading, allowing us to think that maybe we’ll “get lucky” perhaps, or that it’ll be “just our luck.” This causes us to have a false sense of control over our own actions and decisions.
Well, luck never helps you every time but yes if you are a hard worker, you may be getting best of your input. Your output becomes so enormous that all your input would be justifiably patented and appreciated. Luck helps you only when you have got passion to do something and your actions are quite imaginary and mirror to your wording. Then your good time just starts.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
May 22, 2018, 02:09:14 AM
Yes I believe in luck to a certain extent.
For example when gambling, you can hope a specific care or dice comes up.
But you can only be so lucky, most of the time it's the odds that decide the outcome.

Activity: 854
Merit: 108
May 22, 2018, 02:07:22 AM
do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?

Yes! If science is believed in luck how much more in the success of investing, trading and businesses. Even how you skilled you are or how expert you are but due to Bitcoin price or any market is really unpredictable then we really need to rely on luck and combine it with our skills and expertise. Luck is already part of our everyday lives so whether we like it or not it is already part of our field of endeavors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 01:58:00 AM
yes I really believe in luck because when a new player like me if does not have good skills to determine the price of coin then the best just rely on luck.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
May 22, 2018, 01:21:46 AM
I do believe in Luck because only a lucky person makes good profit in this market. With over 1400 coins listed, the only way to make good money is to get lucky. Consider the early adopters who received bitcoin only by filling a survey form. Thode guys have become millionaires today. So as you can see luck is a major factor here. Even more when you gamble using cryptos. 
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
May 22, 2018, 12:57:07 AM
I dont believe in things like luck although i believe in probability. In trading luck is irrelevant, when trading you need to analyze, speculate the next dip or surge through this fundementals: indicators, candle sticks and news about that coin. So you will not lose money in the end.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 11:44:12 PM
Generally that the success trader or business can be reached by hard work & smart work well planned. The success can be reached by a gradual process. There are planning, calculation, teamwork, discipline, patience and sacrifice etc. But Indeed behind it all, there is also a factor of luck. The percentage of luck factor can be small or large. Every case is ofcourse different.
Activity: 182
May 21, 2018, 09:25:15 PM
Yes, I believe if someone can be rich and successful in his life is because he studied diligently, tried, and always the spirit but the element of luck is also very influential.
When a person has luck in his life there will be ease to be achieved by that person.
I believe luck will determine the greater success of a person in addition to the effort he has been doing so far.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
May 21, 2018, 08:51:10 PM
Of course, i believe in luck, without good luck everyone's hard works are nothing. But if you work hard then luck will support you. I believe without luck I am nothing and the things will do for sure what written in my Luck by the Almighty Allah.
Activity: 84
May 21, 2018, 07:14:49 PM
Yes maybe peoples success in trading cause of their luck poeples need luck for their lives even if you are expert in something like trading luck is one of your investments and crypto we did not know when the altcoins will grow sometimes we rely on luck cause analysis cant predict when altcoin increased.  
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
May 21, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?
The market is constantly fluctuating and unpredictable, so to be able to trade at this time is difficult. Bitcoin prices are fluctuating more and more and are constantly adjusting, so in order to be able to trade successfully, you need to plan for a specific deal, manage your capital wisely so that you can handle every situation can occur.
copper member
Activity: 1026
Merit: 177
[btc]
May 21, 2018, 06:36:54 PM
I really really believe in it. And I think that if fortune is not to believe, even if not worth living, not to mention the trade in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 182
May 21, 2018, 06:29:37 PM
I do not believe in the good fortune of trading, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, the price of bitcoin is adjusting in large amplitude and continuously, this has caused the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing. Therefore, if you trade without a plan at this time, you will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 05:27:48 PM
ofcourse, luck is apart of real life and we cant deny it. But you cant meet it anytime. So the best way is reducing the risk by learning and practicing
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 04:06:58 PM
Luck is not the major driver of success but notwithstanding, a little bit of luck do contribute to eventual success of any endeavour! To be able to attain success in cryptocurrency, one must be persistent with patience!
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 03:58:13 PM
Yes, sure. I believe in luck because all competitions and winnings in lotteries are based on luck, you don't expect even, haven't done anything for this but won the lottery, for example. Though, people who don't believe that luck exists may say that this is just a coincidence
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
I beleive in luck but I don't rely on it. Because if you have luck it will not last forever and it will not follow you every time you desire.
Without hard work, knowledge and experience.you will not be successful in any field and that is also valid for trading, only combination of all these factors can bring you profit. But since trading is often compared with gambling some luck can't harm you but don't think you are lucky every time you get some profit.
There's no easy way to reach success, some call it luck or misfortune but it's still our persitency and positive vision that can help us in times of difficulties. Either there's luck or non but if you are determined or have a strong passion then you can still survive and be able to face any challenges bravely and knowledgeably.
Pages:
Jump to: