Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in stablecoins?? - page 12. (Read 3241 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 02:16:02 PM
They are always great choices when the market is down.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 11:11:34 AM
All crypto-currencies are tied to bitcoin, and all of us, the inhabitants of the planet, are still tied to the US dollar. Therefore, the portfolio would be divided between new promising NEO, EOS, ADA and stable old coins Bitcoin, Etherium, NEM.
Activity: 64
August 17, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
I'm not a fan of stable coins so I don't have any of it.

But it can be a good life saver when you want to flee from the pain that the market is showing. I think that's their main feature, to save traders when the market is shaking the weaklings.
No suprise when during massive dumps Tether has the biggest volume right after Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 07:50:32 AM
Talking of stable coins? I bought tether last year and was patiently waiting for a spike it the price. The price was so stationary that I sold out of anger.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 07:41:56 AM
I think that the most stable coin can be considered bitcoin. Because it is the very first and the most expensive. These are the tops of the crypto currency on which all are leveled.
Activity: 112
August 17, 2018, 07:39:11 AM
No. As for me, the crypto currency is a huge bubble, which is already stretched to the limit, in my opinion, the result of this crypto currency will be a Scam.
Activity: 127
August 17, 2018, 12:47:28 AM
I believe in stable currency. I think the cryptocurrency market is very unstable, let alone stable coins. There are risks anytime and anywhere in the encrypted world. People must be vigilant. Have their own opinions, don’t follow them blindly.
Activity: 36
August 17, 2018, 12:42:54 AM
"Stablecoins" are putting on a show to play on the fiat field. By and large that is not living by the code. BTC is crypto and... so it is. What's more, yes there must be a few counterparts or something, preferred one over many, however in the event that they develop to the point that they will profess to be the piece of fiat emanation.. Undecided This is hazy circumstance and it is in actuality most vague portion in all crypto world until further notice.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 01:22:34 PM
I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.
At current market situation I dont see any stablecoin other than Tether ( USDT). Moreover all crypto coins go through massive pump and dump other than USDT. So if you really believe in stable coins there is only one of that ( USDT) according to me.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
August 14, 2018, 01:16:33 PM
man tether trueUSD is being pegged with usd that's making it a stable, but if havven deliver with their "offshore" thingy I think the potential will be there, stable is good but we come here for the money isn't it?
Activity: 16
August 14, 2018, 11:58:21 AM
Is USDT a stablecoin? If it's correct, I think it be a most stablecoin.
Activity: 116
August 14, 2018, 11:54:04 AM
To be honest, there was little to read about the cryptocurrency Tether and therefore do not trust the currency. Now the market and many others, which can be looked at.
Activity: 182
August 14, 2018, 10:41:44 AM
Yes, I believe in the stability of some crypto-currencies. After all, a stable coin. Which brings money. This is a well-designed and promising virtual currency. And this is a rarity, but reality. Study the market well. and I wish everyone to have such coins.
Activity: 252
August 14, 2018, 10:35:01 AM
Stablecoins are important because they can be:

1.Tool for traders
2. Long term asset stability for investors
3. Currency to facilitate cross border payments...
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 05:46:19 PM
The concept of stable coins is a little far fetched and unnecessary, in my opinion.
Replicating conventional currencies in the blockchain is not a viable investment plan.
It also eliminates the decentralized quality of cryptocurrencies, as the tokens have to be Collatarized, and insured in a central system.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
August 12, 2018, 05:40:50 PM
I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.
i believe it, because in market there are coins that not affected by anything. but market volume get slow that is why it is not change much. maybe coins with type like that good for adoption and long term investment.
Activity: 121
August 12, 2018, 05:38:07 PM
There is also no plus of stability in stability, but in big races you can both win and lose...
Activity: 204
August 12, 2018, 05:35:38 PM
Some coins do have a huge potential in the market of crypto. But the potential is also hanging from their development teams. If the development team is very strong and I think it would be very nice. And I will continue to invest.
Activity: 420
August 12, 2018, 05:30:01 PM
I don't believe in them, but I often use stablecoins to fix profit or saving money during dumps. Also it is comfortable way to convert digital assets in fiat with nearly 1:1 ratio.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
August 12, 2018, 05:00:30 PM
Such coins are very important for the world of crypto-currencies. I think that most investors buy these coins at a time when a strong collapse occurs in the crypto currency market.
Pages:
Jump to: