Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in stablecoins?? - page 13. (Read 3241 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 04:58:47 PM
Never heard of this coin but I don't have it, but there's a marketplace.
Stablecoin is stable, maybe the community doesn't increase and doesn't decrease, so it's stable.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 04:51:10 PM
Yes, of course, I have no reason not to trust it, since this cryptocurrency is confirmed by the Bank of the United States of America.
Activity: 44
August 10, 2018, 03:40:00 AM
Neither do I. On the one hand, a rather promising cryptocurrency, on the other hand, you never know how it will behave tomorrow in the market.
Activity: 108
August 09, 2018, 04:57:57 PM
Frankly speaking, there are no stable tokens unless we want to deceive ourselves. Many tokens drop down immediately they are listed while some will pick up but would later drop again.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
August 09, 2018, 09:05:51 AM
I don't trust them (Tether for example, but I guess they proved that they have same amount of $ in their bank accounts).

Yet I wish I had sold all my alts and get usdt before these dumps.

Activity: 252
August 09, 2018, 09:03:25 AM
During our extensive market research, we have come across some devastating facts. The majority of people that are dealing with cryptocurrencies, still has no clue what the concept of stablecoins is all about. The most popular false opinion is that it refers to cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or ether, that are in some way, superior to other cryptocurrencies and dictate the price change. That is why we have decided to start a public group StableCoins, whose sole purpose will be to educate the community about the potential and significance of stablecoins in general.

If you are interested in stablecoins, join the public group StableCoins, and help us spread the word - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208634679804038/

We strongly believe that stablecoins might be the key to mass adoption of cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 09, 2018, 06:44:17 AM
Being stable is the most important and significant characteristic for cryptocurrency. It makes person be sure in his future profitability and minimal losses.
Activity: 39
August 04, 2018, 01:05:56 PM
No one can be trusted, but Tether is a cryptocurrency whose price does not change much because it is backed by the dollar, and Tether saves on sites where trading in Fiat is prohibited.
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 01, 2018, 06:44:42 AM
Stablecoins look like very promising but I have some doubts for them. I suppose that they should have more convincing characteristics to fe in the top.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
July 30, 2018, 01:57:22 AM
if you do not mind, I want you to send a website link from the project because I do not know which altcoin you are referring to. maybe if the current on altcoin is still holding ico I think it's good for the future.
Activity: 68
July 30, 2018, 01:53:41 AM
Is should look more into stable coins. So far was just too lazy so thanks for the list.
It's good to have a few coins that at actually not linked to bitcoins. Currently if bitcoins go down the whole market goes down and vice versa, sometimes just with a short delay. I hope for the time that altcoins evolve independently from the bitcoin charts, then stable coins are obsolete.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 07:29:00 PM
Many would mention tether,but as for me, there is no stable coin. The reason i would not choose tether is because,i do not see it as cryptocurrency and could possibly be a form of scam.
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 06:29:10 PM
Of course, there are a lot of coins that stick to their prices for a long time and do not fall and do not grow, this is due to the fact that they are actively sold and also bought, the full demand for them, and they and for this will adhere to their price
Activity: 41
July 29, 2018, 06:13:42 PM
This is an exceptionally encouraging course of coins. I believe that such coins are exceptionally fundamental for the market amid the solid falls. Individuals jump at the chance to sit tight for a tempest in such coins.
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
Stable coin is needed to wait out the drawdown of the market someone uses Steem Dollar, bitUSD, NuBits coins to stay stable at the moments of market drawdowns but the volumes are very small. There is a Tether(USDT) with good volume and smooth reputation but they got problem with registration, the issue is under the Committee, who decided the issue of registration share your experience?  But there are still some coins which are backed by real assets, plants, factories etc in them, I believe it is much less but still as a temporary Spasenie from the pit can be viewed for a very short entrance.
Activity: 49
July 26, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
Cryptocurrency Tether despite the huge number of negative statements and rumors in their direction have become a promising project. The developers have made a big push in the development of their digital assets.
July 23, 2018, 07:53:15 AM
Stable coin is needed to wait out the drawdown of the market someone uses Steem Dollar, bitUSD, NuBits coins to stay stable at the moments of market drawdowns but the volumes are very small. There is a Tether(USDT) with good volume and smooth reputation but they got problem with registration, the issue is under the Committee, who decided the issue of registration share your experience?  But there are still some coins which are backed by real assets, plants, factories etc in them, I believe it is much less but still as a temporary Spasenie from the pit can be viewed for a very short entrance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 01:20:11 PM
Yeah stablecoin are very good especially when the market is going down, it's a good place to hold your asset to decide which direction the market is going into, and my favorite stablecoins are the USDT and recently launched nUSD by Havven
July 12, 2018, 03:39:22 PM
OptiToken gonna moon hard on open in 2 weeks
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 02:14:45 PM
I do not really trust the unstable coin because it would be terrible and I usually take advantage of an unstable coin situation to make a profit, if you know the coin price that has a good platform and development coin will never be stable.
Pages:
Jump to: