Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in stablecoins?? - page 7. (Read 3241 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 01, 2018, 03:44:32 PM
I'm not a fan of course stable coin, but it seems to me that this is a good coin for purse including. For investors, this is a circle of salvation under certain circumstances
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
November 01, 2018, 03:24:35 PM
for me, stablecoins have the same risk as other cryptocurrencies. If you prefer to trade short and use USDT to fix the profit and trade again , then this is a good option, since trading fiat pairs aren't on every exchange, but stablecoins - on many. But for the long term I wouldn't recommend this option to hold assets , it's better to cash out in dollars.
Activity: 462
November 01, 2018, 03:14:53 PM
I haven't studied Stablecoins yet. At the moment I trust Fiat or Bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 01, 2018, 01:31:41 PM
My impression of the stable coins was spoiled by recent events related to the news background and the price of the Tezer project, if the price of such a coin changes it goes against the concept of the stable coin.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
November 01, 2018, 01:22:26 PM
Stable coins create good added convenience for working with cryptocurrency. Without them, it was quite difficult to work with new tokens. It is always a good buffer between a cryptocurrency and a regular currency, or simply when it is necessary to withdraw funds from a certain type of cryptocurrency, but there is not the right pair or even the wrong time to move funds into the desired cryptocurrency. In general, I am pleased with the appearance of stable coins.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 01:16:42 PM
In cryptoworld at the moment there are very few stable projects, it would be great if stable coins are more transparent, for more trust.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
November 01, 2018, 01:14:54 PM
Without stable coin, I do not think crypto can be adopted in real life because of the wild flunctuating in price that we see daily, imagine having an e-commerce store, you sell a product for $500 and seconds after you received the payment, the coin dipped and you are left with $450, it would not work at all, stable coin is the answer.
Activity: 97
November 01, 2018, 01:12:27 PM
Stablecoins will be the salvation of cryptocurrency. However, you have to know which type figures to emerge on top...

https://medium.com/@dbielak/not-all-stablecoins-are-created-equal-3e738ba22b9f

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 01, 2018, 01:03:59 PM
More and more exchanges are supporting other stablecoins except for USDT, so I think these stablecoins are very potential in the future as USDT counterparts such as TUSD, PAX, etc.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 01, 2018, 12:53:42 PM
I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.

Stable coins aren't that bad for sure. Fiat.Havven is my choice,i hope it gains better acceptance.

Havven, DGX, DAI are all cool but I give DAI the advantage due to the way it's generated...and remember, it's not about the stablecoins per se, it's more about how they are utilized to help us decrease the volatility of the utility tokens, I anticipate that the use of stablecoins in projects like for example MARKET Protocol or something of that kind is the true formula to achieve this.
Im not believed to those stablecoins because the demand is also not stable, its grow everytime people get interested in some coins, especially when they know it can give them enough earning. Like in real life if many people buy that thing its price will surely increased, because price is depend by the higher demand that want it. If that coin have unlimited supply it still become unstable if people saw that it has potential then is demand will gradually rising.
Activity: 78
November 01, 2018, 12:45:54 PM
I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.

Stable coins aren't that bad for sure. Fiat.Havven is my choice,i hope it gains better acceptance.

Havven, DGX, DAI are all cool but I give DAI the advantage due to the way it's generated...and remember, it's not about the stablecoins per se, it's more about how they are utilized to help us decrease the volatility of the utility tokens, I anticipate that the use of stablecoins in projects like for example MARKET Protocol or something of that kind is the true formula to achieve this.
Activity: 378
November 01, 2018, 12:44:46 PM
Stable coins are the best way to invest in cryptography. For me, the most stable is the king of cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin. Therefore, I keep my investments in this coin.
Activity: 350
November 01, 2018, 12:37:38 PM
it's was funny to see that "not so stable" as they say, when price of some was pumped in 30 % on positive news, if to answer to question,
 yes i believe, that market need this alternative
Activity: 238
November 01, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
yes as managing use with tasks of anchoring as clients to gains with returns on notable seeds and follows to dispute with decision as applying use of spares on use with parts on possession with the risks and resource as managing plan on completion within terms of investment projects with the crypto finance business of the dedication.

Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 01, 2018, 12:20:46 PM
What make stablecoin stable, is it an asset stack up somewhere or mere speculation of having a coin named stable! Free market will always work in the best interest of the market, if what we have is mere speculations, we are only pushing forward the crash!
Activity: 266
November 01, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
hello i don't believe in stable coins. I think that a stable coin can burst at any time and I do not trust them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 01, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
I don't know how other people think but I believe in stablecoins like USDT and TUSD for sure. It's the best choice for all traders when bear market happen like at the moment Smiley. There are so many guys said that USDT is a scam cryptocurrency and I don't know why but I don't think so.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 01, 2018, 11:59:00 AM
I believe that this will happen. For cryptocurrencies to become widespread, their prices must be stable. This allows users to confidently make everyday transactions. The introduction of stable cryptocurrencies would allow users not to worry about how to make a purchase at a more favorable rate, as it could happen with volatile coins. Leave it to the traders. Ambitious projects that develop stable cryptocurrencies will lead us to a world where you can pay with cryptocurrency for coffee, lunch or a cocktail at the bar.
Activity: 28
November 01, 2018, 11:58:36 AM
The most stable ones are Bitcoin, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP.  These coins are just in their consolidation period, later on we will see all of them rising up again to be lead by the king of crypto: "Bitcoin"
Pages:
Jump to: