Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in stablecoins?? - page 10. (Read 3241 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 09:14:53 AM
I think the cryptocurrencies market will never be stable, prices will always be like a roller coaster, maybe one day if the marketcap has reached more than $ 100 trillion it will be difficult for anyone to control, as long as it is under $ 100 trillion it is easy to dump and pump a coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 01, 2018, 08:45:08 AM
I am sure that such coins are very useful and they must exist. But I think that the centralized currency can perform the functions of these coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 08:43:09 AM
I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.
In fact, it's very difficult to talk about the stability of coins, given that the crypto-currency market, especially today, is very unstable
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 07:24:31 AM
The main reason why states do not want to use cryptocurrency is its decentralization and volatility, so stablecoins are an acceptable option to continue to promote cryptocurrency already at the state level!
Activity: 196
October 01, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
Don't see the point of stable coins ! It's like trading on the market with a couple of dollars that are constantly in place and will not go anywhere just have in the future will fall ! I think that everyone in the cryptocurrency market came here for unstable coins !
Activity: 296
October 01, 2018, 07:02:39 AM
Is it necessary to believe in them? they are here and they will be here in the future too so I think it is enough to just have them than to believe in them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 29, 2018, 04:21:53 AM
I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.
Hmm, I don't think they can help in case of mass adoption. Nevertheless, they are pretty comfortable to use, when the market is crashing. But, I don't think, that they are pretty reliable.
I am very sure a stable for coins as coins mainstay in future. by supporting the further development of the coin which is stable to be able to generate more profits in the future. currently many coins has increased and become stable enough coins.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

YES! But I only trust in these coins. Which have a very stable price price and it is a very fast transaction in day by day.

RIPPLE
NEO
EOS
IOTA
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
There is no stable in the cryptocurrency, even TUSD, Tether and USDT are always up and down even though they have little value.
We can also see the price of Gold which always goes up and down.
Activity: 80
September 18, 2018, 04:52:19 AM
I don't believe in stable coins. Why isn't a government-recognized coin stable? I think stable coins are the most dangerous coins, and they may return to zero instantly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
September 18, 2018, 04:47:54 AM
Stable coins is most necessary to launch crypto into the realm of full adoption. If we are ever going to see a world where crypto is used daily, it will be dependent on a stable stable coin. Don’t know if any of the ones available today are up to the task, but one will definitely need to be found.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 04:43:31 AM
Why do you have to looking for a stable coin if another coin gives a big profit? I personally don't trust Stablecoin. There are lots of good coins on the market. High potential coins with promising growth are available on the market. In addition to large coins we have to find coins with small growth. Invest the coins and wait a long time after high prices, you can hold coins and get more profit than you invest.
Yes i do really believe it is the future of altcoins for next 2 years at least. It can bring big profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
September 17, 2018, 12:57:32 AM
Stable coins are needed in case you want to park some funds that you do not need to directly convert to fiat immediately.
That way, you can preserve value in case of a downturn.
Activity: 293
September 17, 2018, 12:55:18 AM
I do believe in them and they are the things that we need to finally be able to use cryptos as widespread currencies for exchange instead of just investing as it is being done right now. But from an investor point of view, it really does not end in our favor because with  stable cryptos there is no chance of making any profit with the coin
September 15, 2018, 05:44:37 AM
There is no stable cryptocurrency on the market, and the price of the token you are talking about is also very unstable. So there is absolutely no reliable coin. In any case, you risk if you deal with the crypto currency market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 12:30:37 AM

There are always two sides to a thing, one thing about stable coins is that they are what we need if we wish to use cryptocurrencies as what they were intended for, which is as currencies only for buying and selling. But if you are an investor then the volatility is how you make the most money from the market. So on one hand they are good, but another, that means that people would not make money from investing in it.
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 14, 2018, 08:56:55 AM
Yes, stablecoins is a great way to integrate cryptocurrency into the daily life of the crypto community. Now a lot of attempts are being made to achieve this goal, and it is likely we will soon be able to pay for breakfast with TUSD or USDT.
Activity: 114
September 14, 2018, 08:14:14 AM
What is stablecoins at all? Coins with more or less fixed price? Does it worth it to invest into them? Do you get any profit? A lot of questions, yes.
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

Hmm, I don't think they can help in case of mass adoption. Nevertheless, they are pretty comfortable to use, when the market is crashing. But, I don't think, that they are pretty reliable.
Activity: 118
September 14, 2018, 07:49:50 AM
I personally do not believe in stable-coins as they tend not to yield more profit compare to the unstable-coins. In totality i will never invest on any stable-coin no matter who goose is the CEO or what project that brought it into existence, i believe only unstable-coins!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: