Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe John McAfee is right about Bitcoin hitting $500,000 in 3 years? - page 3. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
i think mcAfee is spreading world for bitcoin get famous and hope new buyer and fresh money coming to invest in bitcoin,, for me its not important for believe or not believe but its a good news for crypto world...
Activity: 27
Well, screw him. I don't think it would reach that far in that time span. Anyways, do people really believe on what he is saying? I mean, he's just a dude that is paid to promote and hype stuffs so everything he says is just part of a promotion at some point. BTW, I was searching for a good ICO right now have anyone looked into this ico www.menlo.one?
Activity: 2842
Merit: 578
Im totally agree with your reply and his actions becomes more not realiable for all what he's done with this past 2017 after his prediction is getting reach he use that opportunity to shill more and get more active in twitter and predicting bitcoins.
His actions speaks louder than words which is his speculations that bitcoin shall hit $500,000 or more than that within few years.

He said $1,000,000 and it gave some enthusiasts a chill and hope that long term holding is the going to be the trend up to this date and for the next years to come.

I would listen to low profile economists that are serious and real with their speculations and too good to be true numbers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So here, what we really want to understand is the probability of bitcoin reaching $500,000. The market cap will have to be $8 trillion dollar for bitcoin to hit that landmark. So do you think there is  a little probability for that?

$500,000 USD? Hehe. That right there is pretty far-fetched. However, I easily understand bitcoin increasing in value, but probably not that fast.

Now that i think of it however, it could actually be possible, probably if all exchanges suddenly break down and millions of bitcoin are suddenly frozen. The remaining bitcoin would either be so valuable or probably useless already (faith lost in bitcoin and crypto).
Activity: 34
Just believe in your self and look at the market situation
Activity: 228
He has already been wrong with his predictions repeatedly, why then believe a man who does not know what he is saying. I think you need only listen to your own opinion and rely on your strength.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
So here, what we really want to understand is the probability of bitcoin reaching $500,000. The market cap will have to be $8 trillion dollar for bitcoin to hit that landmark. So do you think there is  a little probability for that??? Wink

There is a high probability that the total market cap of Bitcoin will reach 8 trillion USD. That is something we can easily accept although it will definitely take more time, much longer than 3 years. With regard to John McAfee releasing brave statements such as Bitcoin reaching $500,000, I know a lot of them are mere exaggerations that should not be taken too literally. Bitcoin will get to that point but not within 3 years.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Even $100k looks too hard for bitcoin, how can we expect $500k in a few years ? Bitcoin may possibly reach $100k if world's all crypto investors leave from altcoins and move to bitcoin. Right now market capitalization is not sufficient to reach this level but it is every crypto lover's will to reach that level

You never know what future holds for bitcoin. I think it was just the prediction to gain publicity just like any other prediction. Whether it comes to fruition or not is different story. He got the attention he wanted from it. $50k is fairly possible in 3 years time but I'm not so sure about $500k but who knows, if you had asked people few years ago they would've never guessed that btc would reach the price it has reached today and in the past.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Even $100k looks too hard for bitcoin, how can we expect $500k in a few years ? Bitcoin may possibly reach $100k if world's all crypto investors leave from altcoins and move to bitcoin. Right now market capitalization is not sufficient to reach this level but it is every crypto lover's will to reach that level
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Anybody can speculate about bitcoin's market cap, price, future, and anything they like but it all stays with that as we really don't know what is going to happen. John McAfee can be right or he can also be wrong and to my opinion, i think his prediction is way too high with that period of time only.
Activity: 197
As time passes by, the supply of this coin decrease so technically the price will go up. If the demand for this coin will not change and the hype and supporters will remain there is mistake the coin will sky rocket again but $500,000 figure is too high.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
I don't believe entirely in so-called expert predictions. There are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin, such as FUDs, Good news , the effect of some whales who try to manipulate the price of bitcoin and so on. Demand and supply forces are the major drivers. The people in bitcoin market have more power than the experts concerning bitcoin price.

I don't believe entirely in so-called expert predictions.
same here. i dont think that there are so called experts or pro that can fully predict the future of bitcoin. those people are just normal individuals and they cant just forseen what will happen on the future.

The people in bitcoin market have more power than the experts concerning bitcoin price.
of course people that invest or buy btc are still more powerful than those who dont have a btc and just only predicting random stuffs regarding on what will be the futre of bitcoin.

investors are the ones that trully control the price , not those so called experts.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would be surprised 500k will be reached within 3 years. But i think 250k must be possible within this timeframe. We all have seen how fast it can go and we are still very early in the game.
I'm not thinking with $250,000 - $500,000 within 3 years. $100,000 is what I'm thinking but we will see.

John McAfee can't be trusted with his opinion/predictions. I'm not believing with his words anymore before it's encouraging but with his acts it's hard to depend on his words.

I think it would be a long shot for bitcoin to reach 500k in three years.
It will be a long way for bitcoin to hit $500,000 but who knows if there's a sudden increase to the market cap.
Im totally agree with your reply and his actions becomes more not realiable for all what he's done with this past 2017 after his prediction is getting reach he use that opportunity to shill more and get more active in twitter and predicting bitcoins.
Activity: 94
Guys on some mad drugs tbh, I question some of his thought process. Such valuation is overkill, even though I'm a Bitcoin fan boy.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 578
I would be surprised 500k will be reached within 3 years. But i think 250k must be possible within this timeframe. We all have seen how fast it can go and we are still very early in the game.
I'm not thinking with $250,000 - $500,000 within 3 years. $100,000 is what I'm thinking but we will see.

John McAfee can't be trusted with his opinion/predictions. I'm not believing with his words anymore before it's encouraging but with his acts it's hard to depend on his words.

I think it would be a long shot for bitcoin to reach 500k in three years.
It will be a long way for bitcoin to hit $500,000 but who knows if there's a sudden increase to the market cap.
Activity: 321
Merit: 20
So here, what we really want to understand is the probability of bitcoin reaching $500,000. The market cap will have to be $8 trillion dollar for bitcoin to hit that landmark. So do you think there is  a little probability for that??? Wink
This is a good question! I think we all know about McAfee he is very optimistic. Personally 100.000$ in 3 years are enough.
Activity: 22
I don't believe entirely in so-called expert predictions. There are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin, such as FUDs, Good news , the effect of some whales who try to manipulate the price of bitcoin and so on. Demand and supply forces are the major drivers. The people in bitcoin market have more power than the experts concerning bitcoin price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
Its really hard to speculate the value of Bitcoin.

But, He could be right but it will depends on people if they will join the train once it hits more than $100k since it really risky.

Although he was right about so many predictions before but this time, I can ensure that it'll not come true and BTC price will not be $500k or $1m at the end of 2020 and John McAfee will have to eat his own dick on TV Grin. I don't know how will he live without it Smiley). Maybe he'll have to go to Thailand to fix it. LOL
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Absolutely not, I don't trust this guy although sometime his predictions was true. He's just a promoter so he was paid to promote for all ICO projects and cryptocurrencies. Although I believe in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency but I don't think Bitcoin price can be able $1m at the end of 2020 and for now, I'm waiting to see how will he live without his dick Grin
Pages:
Jump to: