Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe John McAfee is right about Bitcoin hitting $500,000 in 3 years? - page 4. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I would be surprised 500k will be reached within 3 years. But i think 250k must be possible within this timeframe. We all have seen how fast it can go and we are still very early in the game.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
No I do not believe it will hit that much in 3 years, simply because it seems the mainstream public has gotten cautious with it.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
So here, what we really want to understand is the probability of bitcoin reaching $500,000. The market cap will have to be $8 trillion dollar for bitcoin to hit that landmark. So do you think there is  a little probability for that??? Wink
I don't believe in John McAfee but i do believe one day bitcoin price will be more than $500,000 because of more people joining the race with limited rare supply (21M) , not exactly happen withing the coming three years  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Well the guess is 1 mil at the moment in a year and a half as he said he was being conservative about it. There is a chance it might happen of course, however the price would have to start jumping significantly right now in order to achieve it.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
I think it would be a long shot for bitcoin to reach 500k in three years. I hope I am wrong, but personally I just don't see it happening. On top of that McAfee seems like kind of a nut, so I definitely wouldn't invest based upon his speculations.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
No, i don't believe it is possible. It should be a very very big manipulation of the Bitcoin to reach $500'000 in 3 years. Or a fall the USD.
Activity: 812
This time mcAffee is wrong in his prediction to bitcoin price after 3 years. As you can see bitcoin suffered since the start of the year and no sign of coming back, cant wait to see mc affec licking his own d on live tv.
Activity: 644
All waiting BTC at higher than 100000 but now nobody can say where will be bottom and when) IMHO it will go up when all will wait it at 500 usd)
Activity: 308
I do not know how he can be trusted. Yes, he fulfills part of his promises but needs to understand that his promises about the courses are just not serious.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I don't think so. Bitcoin will be degradated, ethereum will get on top. In a year bitcoin's value will decrease, after that increase, but only to 10.000 $, not even close 500.000 $.
Activity: 839
When BTC captures an industry, it doesn't really matter what it is, when it dominates any industry as THE way to trade, value will skyrocket. That skyrocket will self-perpetuate another cycle of boom and bust, but the settling point will be far higher than today's prices. When we go from 1% of people owning bitcoin to 5% it will be a major move in price, easily to $100k and beyond.

When you think about the volume of money that moves around, and BTC is going to have to account for a substantial portion of that flow, $500k is not at all unrealistic and it will be here before we know it.
Activity: 168
i hope mcafee keeps right with his predictive. he seems really confident in bitcoin.
Activity: 61
No it wont reach that number. Its absurd and he is looking at it from one perspective. If BTC keeps shitting at this rate it wont be possible to even mine it in a profitable fashion.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
So here, what we really want to understand is the probability of bitcoin reaching $500,000. The market cap will have to be $8 trillion dollar for bitcoin to hit that landmark. So do you think there is  a little probability for that??? Wink
Why not? If bitcoin or crypto market will in demand and continuously increase there's possibility that we can hit the highest price like McAfee prediction. Everything will happen in right time.
Activity: 204
of course everything is possible but to think of that right now is very delusional, we can start thinking of it again if bitcoin's price reaches 19k again in just few months time.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
McAfee is an icon in crypto world, no doubt. But, he does not have a crystal ball. Guaranteeing the price of BTC to hit $500k in 3 years from him does not mean it will reach that price within the next few years. 3 years is a short time for merchants, corporations, institutional buyers, and the public to fully integrate crypto currencies in their life/businesses. Adaptation will be the trigger for BTC to hit that price level. Let's wait some announcements from Apple, Amazon, Samsung, and other big companies to adapt crypto, maybe it will hit $500k.
Hes not even an ICON here on cryptoworld but just an another plain speculator into this very volatile market the thing on here is that hes quite famous into other trading firms which every word he do said do make such impact but basing on the past and present words that he do thrown out to cryptocurrency. Going back it was positive but recently he do said negative things which it turns out that even a single word from him i dont even tend to listed anymore.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Bitcoin price prediction look unreal stick to most of the newbie but bitcoin price surprises all so we can believe bitcoin potential is huge may be possible
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
This is quite possible, as this forecast has been carefully analyzed by a large number of large analytical companies. According to some forecasts for this period of time bitcoin can reach 1 000 000$
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
McAfee is an icon in crypto world, no doubt. But, he does not have a crystal ball. Guaranteeing the price of BTC to hit $500k in 3 years from him does not mean it will reach that price within the next few years. 3 years is a short time for merchants, corporations, institutional buyers, and the public to fully integrate crypto currencies in their life/businesses. Adaptation will be the trigger for BTC to hit that price level. Let's wait some announcements from Apple, Amazon, Samsung, and other big companies to adapt crypto, maybe it will hit $500k.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
This person is not very authoritative for me. Especially after I learned that he takes the money for shilling projects. That's why it seems to me that you can't trust his forecast at all.
I fully agree with the fact that he does not have authority in the crypto world, Yes it is very bright, but it does not mean that at least something will be as he said.
It remains speculation and believing or not is in our hands, maybe he got the right or nearest prediction in bitcoin in the past 2017 which is not really impressive especially if his speculation is just a guts and saying 20,000k usd by december 2017 now hes trying to predict 3 years gap oh common that was a long way shilling for his co-advertise projects.
Pages:
Jump to: