Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe this is the highest bottom ? - page 12. (Read 4829 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 08:43:32 PM
i think we will be looking for a Drop everyone is not expecting that drop will be the sharpes of them all and it will just take 30-1hr before it gone up. if that event comes in then that will be the bottom
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 07:58:56 PM
I think that now it is necessary to wait for the bottom is much deeper. I think that Bitcoin will fall twice more and it will be the deepest bottom. This will indeed be the bottom, because it was from that point last year that growth began.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 08, 2018, 03:41:55 PM
When there is yet no stability in marketcap, thrn you cannot conclude if one has seen the actual bottom. If investors are cashing out and you notice a continuous decrease in the market cap, then you should envisage more fall, but in a case where there us stability and there is more increase than decrease, it is a sign of good things to come. I believe we will still experience that.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
December 08, 2018, 03:10:39 PM
Lowest I would say haha, I mean we can still go below this, when we check technical analysis It can go down. We didn't see a reversal right now. But in the end we should see a decent bullrun I believe. Corporate money will come with low prices, then they will eventually pump it. (actually they won't "pump", they will just "buy" and buying that much of tokens will increase the prices)
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 03:07:00 PM
Comparing the current price to the price at the time of this post, there have a subsequent fall in the prices of bitcoin and the other altcoins. We are hoping that there will be a miraculous rise in 2019 because I believe crypto is never going to die.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 08, 2018, 02:42:01 PM
From this thread created until now the prices continuously declining so we never know when it will happen until it happened so don't predict too early just predict by yourself and act according to that.I personally think yes we reached now as per many predictions the price hit $3000 range so we may see only the bump after this.
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 08, 2018, 02:28:35 PM
I think that Bitcoin may well fall to the level of 2500 dollars. I think that now it is better to sell at least 60 percent of your wallet and re-buy later or not to sell, but forget about cryptocurrencies for a few years.

No one can say the exact level of falling prices for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I decided for myself what to sell late. I will wait for the price to rise again.
Activity: 271
December 08, 2018, 01:52:34 PM
As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

one thing for sure, the drop will be even more lower as we enter 2019. many believe that bullish market will come as soon as 2019. and we should gear up in that period. I think its better that we are prepared for it by buying coins while cheap holding them for a while and waiting for the bullrun to come
Activity: 336
December 08, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

Nope. I dont think this is the highest bottom for the market. In the following months, the market might see the more bottom. We all see whats gonna happen.
Activity: 201
December 08, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
to make sure it is very unlikely, there is still more movement in my opinion it will be able to go down even more in price maybe after the new year will slowly slow down there will be a bullish move. hopefully
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 01:25:50 PM
I don't see this as low bottom but we will have a surge up and down again to another waves of bottom and that will be much lower to this cause the EMA still show that 20 and 50 need to cross 200 for final bottom and make a uturn to see a bull run .
Activity: 126
December 08, 2018, 01:18:06 PM
It is difficult now to speculate about the highest bottom with the situation we are having now in the crypto market,though going by the chart we might say that we have reached the bottom but crypto have made us to understand that anything can happen these days in crypto.I will only advice that we trend carefully and not make decision base on speculation. I feel,is possible to still have some fall in price.
copper member
Activity: 518
December 08, 2018, 01:08:14 PM
If there was ever a thing as highest bottom, I believe with the level coins are dipping, we may be heading towards that position. This dip is proving to be one of the most intense dip ever experienced in this industry. There are a lot of people who have already lost interest and cutting their losses. It looks like it may take some time before we see a rebound in the market. It will still happen but not this year at least.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
It's getting worse days after days, nobody believes this could happen in cryptos market. To my point of view, the market recovering will be a miracle to come back to normal.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 11:06:12 AM
I think that Bitcoin may well fall to the level of 2500 dollars. I think that now it is better to sell at least 60 percent of your wallet and re-buy later or not to sell, but forget about cryptocurrencies for a few years.
You are completely right and I support you with my grandmother, because today every market participant understands what to sell at such prices is terrible nonsense, but panic helps to cross this nonsense.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 05:32:34 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
I think stability in the market will likely come early next year or probably if we have news that can trigger it
There is a lot of news but the market is still falling. This market is no longer dependent on news like before. Now the market continues to fall and the BTC is only 3600$. I would expect BTC to go down 2500$ when 2018 ends

Many the parsing and reports pages that that the Bitcoin could be return on the price 1700 $. Should I wait for the Bitcoin to fall below $ 2,000 and buy it for the next few years? Since I intend to hold for a long time
Activity: 644
December 07, 2018, 03:10:20 PM
I can no longer study anything, I tried to always do my analyzes and listened to others, but I understood no one understood anything, it was easier to follow the news and listen to my instincts. I think we will still see some decline, but I think there will be a bull market later.

You are right, you do not need to listen to various experts and make decisions based on their opinions, because no one really knows what the market situation will be in the future. At the moment there is little good news, so I do not expect the market to recover in the near future.
We need to be patient for the next couple of years. In 2017, the growth lasted a whole year, in 2018, the whole year fall. Now same after the end of the fall of the will need time on recovery forces.
I think that the bad trend of the cryptocurrency market will continue not only in December, but also in early 2019. Of course, there are positive forecasts for the whole 2019, but I already doubt them very much.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 07, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
I can no longer study anything, I tried to always do my analyzes and listened to others, but I understood no one understood anything, it was easier to follow the news and listen to my instincts. I think we will still see some decline, but I think there will be a bull market later.

You are right, you do not need to listen to various experts and make decisions based on their opinions, because no one really knows what the market situation will be in the future. At the moment there is little good news, so I do not expect the market to recover in the near future.
We need to be patient for the next couple of years. In 2017, the growth lasted a whole year, in 2018, the whole year fall. Now same after the end of the fall of the will need time on recovery forces.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
December 07, 2018, 02:48:30 PM
To analyze the market lowest price is cannot be pinpoint exactly due to the fact that possible later we gonna see the flow in different way. It could went to rise momentum if ever whales take their first step to pump the market. It is also possible that investors will take some rest while the market is not yet recovered from drastic decline. There is a chance to go deeper and deeper price fall once the situation is the same few demands. The relation of people and crypto demands is always together to have good vibes.
Pages:
Jump to: