Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe this is the highest bottom ? - page 19. (Read 4829 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

It's very difficult to predict, because we also believe that $ 300B or $ 250B is the lower limit this year. But I think in this week the altcoin can be said to be very stable, and maybe this is indeed the momentum to get the benefits of the pump by the end of the year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

The cripto market is really at the bottom! I think it's really a bottom and the market will not go away below. I think it's a good time to invest and soon the crypto market will go up.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/

how about your views ?

I do believe that and I would like to believe that as well but says we're not having the EFT decisions ready I think that we will be staying here until the beginning of 2019.
Activity: 372
Merit: 0
Current market conditions are very unpredictable. In July, many people said that a bull run would occur, but didn't happen.
I can only hope the market will recover.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I don't believe it, because I'm sure the market price is still unstable and can still go down at any time.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
in a way you are correct but by a mistake. you meant to say "lowest bottom" but you said "highest bottom" and it is highest bottom because as you can already see altcoins are still going down and selling new lower lows as they get dumped.
as a result we will see lower bottoms too, of course you can not  call it the "bottom" because it is on the way down.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
actually, it's hard to say that this is already the highest bottom. we can't predict the future. we can just speculate what would gonna happen in the crypto market. records are meant to be broken.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ

how about your views ?

I'm sure this is not the deepest bottom of this year, because even if we have not seen it before, this does not mean that it is impossible. Regardless of what I'm sure the new peak record will also be beaten.
Activity: 490
The present prices of cryptocurrencies are the lowest in the market this year! I will like to agree thst this is the highest low we've ever since it will surely be the last this year! I am hopeful that the yearcwill end up in good  prices across board!
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

how about your views ?

We have gone a long way down here, 90% -95% is down is all true, I still believe we are going down more, let wait for the decision of the SEC on proShares ETF proposal tomorrow, which i believe will be decline and the decision of the CBOE ETF on sept 30. These two event might take the price to the final bottom before we begin to trade sideway uptrend.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Come on,bro, stop it!
i believe that it is bottom point! We should raise significantly and it is good chance to fill your bags with tokens and btc!
For me, i think it is the highest bottom of the proce of the cryptocurrency. If we see the price at the coinmarketcap, the price of the bitcoin are ranging in the 6,200$-6,300$ . It  happened last 3 weeks ago until now. So i think that the professional investor would make a solution to maintain the bottom price in this range and make bull run in the next month.
Activity: 462
Come on,bro, stop it!
i believe that it is bottom point! We should raise significantly and it is good chance to fill your bags with tokens and btc!
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
I think that the bottom is yet to come. This does not mean that now you need to sell everything urgently, you just need to wait for the turn of the market and, if possible, buy off the bottom of the ladder. I think that with this approach you can earn

This market is still unpredictable so we cannot say if this is already the lowest bottom. Let's wait for some signal since the market is working well today, I think we already hit the bottom hopefully.

Whales need new fresh meat for the next pump) So IMHO we need to wait a little bit before they change all news to positive) We may see new bottom before grow.
Whales have no choice but to pump this market again, we need to be patient for that one and hopefully it will happen next time. Let's just buy more good coins now before it grow up again.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I think we may still see some lows of which I am eagerly waiting for! If you know how cryptocurrency market works, you will do whatever it take to buy as many quality coin that are currently trading very low in price. It will not take long before these prices return ATH!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think this is not the highest bottom.
The highest bottom for altcoin is when Altcoin is no longer have any value, no interest, no buy sell activity aka dead.
Eth market still continue to fall right now, but this is not the right time to make a judgment.
We don't know one month later the price will up or down
Activity: 644
Whales need new fresh meat for the next pump) So IMHO we need to wait a little bit before they change all news to positive) We may see new bottom before grow.
Activity: 420
As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

I don’t think so. Looking at the chart, yes, one may fairly judge that there is an increase in value of crypto, but it hasn’t normalized yet. We just see some green because it had dumped so hard. So any rise in price is significant and would really render a green mark. Over the past few months, the plunge had been so drastic, and what the market needs now is just one explosive news that will make it garner up much attention or hype amongst the general populous. This could be the outright acceptance of the governments that crypto can be very beneficial to the global economy on the wider scale, causing the financial sectors and the governments to back its worldwide adaptation up. This will surely drive up the price and normalize everything.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
I think that the bottom is yet to come. This does not mean that now you need to sell everything urgently, you just need to wait for the turn of the market and, if possible, buy off the bottom of the ladder. I think that with this approach you can earn
Activity: 409
Merit: 103

how about your views ?

We share the same thinking, I think that this is the bottom of dump in this year and in the following weeks or months it will be a green day for crypto currency because for the 8 months of decline, crypto will eventually comeback stronger. I believe that in late november there will be a bull run for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

how about your views ?

at least they moving. i think there were worse times still. but what i personally would like to know is what exactly affects the course, what power
Pages:
Jump to: