Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you buy new coins? - page 25. (Read 3254 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 04:09:37 AM
I buy new coin however, I do make my good research on the token before I buy or invest in any trade. Also, in trade now people must be very careful about any thing they we buy in other not to lose money.

Yep, this is a very good idea.
Activity: 126
October 25, 2018, 04:25:38 AM
Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
Thanks for all the responses...

Why not? But learn more about them previously
Activity: 92
October 25, 2018, 04:09:09 AM
Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?

It depends  on coins. Every single one should be thoroughly analysed. And only then, the decision is taken.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
October 25, 2018, 03:45:24 AM
Its not that easy to answer this question because when I make investment in the crypto then I dont really checkout the gainer and looser but the investor base and its biz in the market. The crypto currencies can get spiked at zero time also if they have huge investors base. So how do you know that they are having great support of community ? Well you will hear about that coin all the time and over the forum 100's of threads will be created for them which means that they are in talks and have great marketing support. These type of coins are usually more prone to spikes than the others.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 03:08:29 AM
I buy new coin however, I do make my good research on the token before I buy or invest in any trade. Also, in trade now people must be very careful about any thing they we buy in other not to lose money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 25, 2018, 02:37:46 AM
Pages:
Jump to: