Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you buy not top 100 alts? - page 53. (Read 20521 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!

yes I bought some coins that not top 100 on coinmarket cause this coin is very risky but the profit you will get on this coin is huge when they have a pump on the market and the market today is the good time to buy those coins when they at cheap price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
November 06, 2018, 12:35:07 PM
Top 100 coins are the ones people will dump on you and buy lambos! You need to buy non-top 100 and sell them when they become top 100!
Activity: 224
November 06, 2018, 12:22:54 PM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!
Now lot of types coins have coinmarketcap. So i invested some coins and thats couns not in top 100 coinmarketcap. But there project is good and future profitable. Example : Daneel is good AI Project based cryptocurrency and not in top 100 coinmarketcap.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
November 06, 2018, 12:21:52 PM
Why not?!. I think that it is possible to take from the top 300, if there is a good technological base or a unique project. The top 100 shows only the most prominent projects in terms of capitalization, but does not reflect its utility and potential.
Activity: 552
November 06, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

I strongly prefer Alts that are not listed among the first 100 coins in the coinmarketcap because they give good returns on investment. Most especially coins with very good working product and active team.
Activity: 266
November 06, 2018, 11:57:02 AM
Buy coins is about luck no coin to be 100 percent trusted we are just risking our money buying all this coins if you buy the first 100 coins you can still lose money
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 06, 2018, 11:52:22 AM
There are always risks. Just somewhere more and somewhere less. If you buy altcoins not with the top 100, you are at great risk. But on the other hand, if you're lucky, you can make good money. It's more about luck.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 11:32:16 AM
Well it totally depends on you. You can either invest in it or choose other coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar. They are great in the market and good for profitability.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 06:37:15 AM
I pay attention to these coins from time to time. But not for long holding, but for sale at the first growth.
Activity: 308
November 06, 2018, 04:01:14 AM
Yes, indeed if you buy coins and not the best 100 Altcoins, of course, you have a big risk. And the risk is losing money because coins usually can't grow anymore. But many people can profit from buying coins that are not 100 Altcoin. They must be experienced and can do potential coin research.
I believe that it is necessary to take risks in the cryptocurrency market in order to earn big money. The market is just emerging and the risk can be justified.
Activity: 630
November 06, 2018, 03:58:47 AM
Especially I buy them. Because you can win 100x with them. But you should be very carefull and invest with a little money. If it will be a top 100 So you will be rich...
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
November 06, 2018, 03:50:04 AM
It’s all risky in crypto world. That’s why is an interesting investment opportunity. You have to do some deep researching to be sure that you would make out profits from your capital and that you’re doing the right thing. The top 100 on CoinMarketCap look stable but within the pat months I noticed some tokens dropping down to above 100 on CoinMarketCap and some new coins moving into this circle.
So for me, the top 100 CoinMarketCap coins don’t mean much to me when investing but the news around each coin mean more. 
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
November 06, 2018, 03:37:02 AM
As of now I didn't buy any altcoins due to not enough budget of mine. In the future once I get something better in my crypto doing through bounty duties I will surely buy those potential altcoins that including in top 100. I'm excited to experience that sooner.
copper member
Activity: 294
November 06, 2018, 03:20:57 AM
Most of the highly profitable coins are not the ones ranking top on Coinmarketcap, this is simply because they have achieved a reasonable volume and marketcap all the way from the bottom to the top and their earlier investors would have made reasonable profit from them, however they are less likely to scam but the low ranked are more likely to be more profitable though riskier.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 02:45:45 AM
Yes, indeed if you buy coins and not the best 100 Altcoins, of course, you have a big risk. And the risk is losing money because coins usually can't grow anymore. But many people can profit from buying coins that are not 100 Altcoin. They must be experienced and can do potential coin research.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
November 05, 2018, 05:32:33 PM
Yes, I think not very risky, there are very promising coins that are not much more can boast of a large capitalization, such as xyo
Nope, It's too risky to buy not on top because it may happen to fall in it's value .I think there's a lot of potential that affordable right now in altcoins so much better to choose for that.
Activity: 434
November 06, 2018, 01:52:15 AM
Buying alt coin not in top 100 is not a bad idea,in fact you can make a lot of profit trading with these alt coins if you have a good knowledge of how trading is done.Most times,I invest in alt coin not in top 100 and am making my profit.
Activity: 223
November 06, 2018, 01:14:20 AM
It seems to me that buying unreliable coins carries a rather high risk. Therefore, you should not do it for large sums of money and you need to choose projects with great potential for growth, the presence of an active team that occupies a new niche in the market.
Activity: 224
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
November 05, 2018, 05:04:25 PM
There are several such coins in my investment portfolio. It seems to me that these coins are very promising and can give me a very good profit in the future.
tjere are a ,oy of good cryptocurrencies znd i may say that of it is in top 100 it does not mean tht this cryptocurrency is great
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 11:09:20 PM
Yes I am usually buying not top 100 altcoins, because in my opinion, they are giving more profit. The only thing that you should remember, it does not matter on what place the coin is at the moment, you should always check the project, before taking part in it.

There are many altcoins that are not in this top-100, and they can be called sleeping giants. I am sure that in the future, these tokens will bring the investors great returns. I like Eidoo, for instance.
Pages:
Jump to: