Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you buy not top 100 alts? - page 57. (Read 20521 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 08:35:13 AM
It depends on the coin. Only about 36 of the top 100 have a working product which is crazy when you consider their market cap. I'd rather go for coins like PLU which is 800 on the list but have a working product out now and show real organic growth. They're building a crypto payments platform that lets you spend crypto at over 40million+ stores worldwide and you can also trade crypto on their platform at zero fees. My point is, it should be the team and project that you invest in more than the hype.

Check out Plutus project telegram if you wanna know more, its a cool project https://t.me/plutus_group
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
November 05, 2018, 09:33:19 AM
For now my investment is still focused on the top 10 cmc because the price is also very cheap to be able to invest. and that has proven good for a long-term investment
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 08:15:00 AM
I don't think that coins like this will never give you the desired profit. As for me, I avoid such coins and invest in more popular which have some potential to increase in price with time
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 05, 2018, 09:30:37 AM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!
I do not invest coins that are not in the top 100.
For me that is too risky and no matter which coin i choose, it will be the wrong one.
We invest in altcoin not in the top 100 like a lottery game. We do not need to invest too much in them because the price of it can increase 10-20 times in a short time. But there are few altcoins that can do that and it needs a little luck, so most people who invest in those altcoins are trying their luck with a small amount of money. And of course no one can invest all their money in altcoin outside the top 100, sure to lose

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
November 05, 2018, 09:20:58 AM
Now it is dangerous to buy coins that are not included in the TOP-100. I think that we should focus our attention on those coins that have long become popular.
Activity: 602
November 05, 2018, 09:11:32 AM
I say more i am buy coins which not available on CMC.
This coins have more potential to grow, they want to be listed in cmc and try list on new exchanges and up their trade volume.
Why do you think that such coins have more potential? What are your results? I consider it risky to buy only those coins that are not included in the CMC, because if they are not there, then they have very small capitalization and, accordingly, there is no demand. Personally, my opinion.
Activity: 490
November 05, 2018, 09:10:06 AM
I buy for small amounts, here the smallest amounts can grow tenfold. For example, DBC.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
November 05, 2018, 05:16:45 AM
Many projects didn't reach their hard cap, so their start at cmc isn't that high. I don't think looking at mc only is a good thing. It doesn't say anything about the true value of the company, just look at several top20 projects...some are hugely changing the way things work, others clearly are only here for the time being. I am invested in many companies outside the top100 for many different reasons. Some is because of the mc potential yes. I mean, a $1m mc project that has tokens for less than $0,001 is a nice gamble I don't mind taking every once a while. It's a nice way to fuel the other projects. Others I see real potential in, like $CHX (love it!), $FTT (undecided, but a lot going for them right now) and several more. There also are a few icos I am keeping an eye out for....
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 05:10:15 AM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!
I do not invest coins that are not in the top 100.
For me that is too risky and no matter which coin i choose, it will be the wrong one.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 05:06:31 AM
One way to determine is to prepare your investments based on how long you want to hodl.
If you wish to hodl your coins and wait, always prefer the best performing coins.
For short term investments, you may very well choose coins that look good irrespective of their ranking.
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 04:39:04 AM

this depends on how your knowledge and experience are involved in each speculation. especially if you are following market developments, manipulation and pumping. this is where I get a big profit even though it's not from the top 100 altcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 05, 2018, 04:38:00 AM
I say more i am buy coins which not available on CMC.
This coins have more potential to grow, they want to be listed in cmc and try list on new exchanges and up their trade volume.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 05, 2018, 04:36:04 AM
Ofcourse i buy them, because coin cant become the top from the first moment of it`s existence:) However, it can be perspective
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 05, 2018, 04:33:02 AM
It's very risky to invest in above top 100. You're like investing in an ico but sometimes the higher the risk the higher the reward. The growth in them are great if you ever found a good one.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2018, 02:51:42 AM
i don't care if coin is in coinmarketcap top 100 list or not i only check project behind the coin if its good potential  project i will be invest in its because good project give huge profit after success

Nice comment, it doesn`t matter on which place project is currently, what`s matter is how big potential it has
for the future. The ones on top can fall, the ones down can rise, if people aren`t aware of that than they don`t
have nothing to look for here.
   I have some coins that aren`t in first top 100. I have main and top coins, but I always pay attention on great
projects that can have nice future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
Investing in ICO means buying tokens that are not yet displayed on coinmarketcap. I do not neglect this opportunity, if I see that the project is really promising and it has potential, then I certainly invest. But I also sometimes invest, after the ICO, and I do not really care at what position the token is. The lower, the more likely to get higher and gain a good capitalization. It all depends on the project
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 02:39:00 AM
i don't care if coin is in coinmarketcap top 100 list or not i only check project behind the coin if its good potential  project i will be invest in its because good project give huge profit after success
Merit: 106
November 05, 2018, 02:26:47 AM
Yes, buying coins is not a stop 100 is really risky, but the growth prospects for such assets are much higher, but you need to be able to choose, it will be a good tactic to buy several such assets (pieces 5 min.), but not much, or you will break your bank.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 06:10:32 PM
Usually when I'm with some ICO, I usually invest some coins if everything goes well, for example in the one which I am currently,I decided to change ETH for their tokens, so you can say that if I invest outside the top 100, of course, I know it's risky, but whoever does not bet does not win and many times those bets give me good surprises.
Activity: 399
November 04, 2018, 06:07:39 PM
I do not care about rankings of coin types. I only care it can bring profit to me. If so, I'm happy and happy. The market has changed, sharks no longer pay attention to the old coin too, because too many people keep it. Sharks are gradually moving to pump new coins.
Pages:
Jump to: