Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you buy not top 100 alts? - page 54. (Read 20521 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 05:48:16 PM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!
Most times when you want to invest in any coin, whether it is among the top 100 or not, you need to have a good planning. That it is among the top 100, does not mean you will get substantial profit or even any profit at all. So do your research before investing into any coin.
I invest in those below and i still get my profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 05:38:28 PM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!
Any cryptocurrency is a risk. And whether they are in the top 100 coins is the tenth case. If you are afraid to take risks, you can take more reliable coins, such as those included in the top 10.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 05, 2018, 04:55:29 PM
Some ICOs that I have invested do not even appear in coinmarketcap until some months after launch, I always see invest in such alts something extremely risky, but can be very profitable, the ideal is always be aware that you can lose everything you invest so it is also good to invest in several ICOs to see if one is successful.
i b7y sometikes and i think taht if you have a resp9nsibpe attitude to your busines and if ylu are vareful everything will be fine
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 05:37:40 PM
Good projects that are outside the top 100 can be very profitable as there is more room for growth. Something like TELCOIN, or SURETLY could bring huge returns as they have a low market cap but a large development fund to create a successful project

A lot of projects outside the top 100, which bring huge profits to their investors. You risk a little more, but the profit is much more.
Activity: 518
November 05, 2018, 05:30:41 PM
Best coins for me to invest are from 300-500 and maybe sometimes to 600. They are often there because they are undervalued for some reason, probably bad marketing. Often there are rebranding and if you know what you are buying, you can easily hit a jackpot.
Activity: 392
November 05, 2018, 05:15:34 PM
Yes, I think not very risky, there are very promising coins that are not much more can boast of a large capitalization, such as xyo
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
November 05, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

They're a much safer investment than coins that are outside of the top 100, there's far more information about them and they're far less likely to fail because they're already established. On the flip side of that they're less likely to offer such high returns because of that. It's always a battle between risk and reward.

Outside the top 100 coin ranking, are coins with big potential of pumping in long term. If the project behind the coin/token is good, there is a big potential in the future of the said cryptocurrency. Those inside the top 100 are the coins that have reached the peak or nearly close to the peak of its popularity, which means that the probability that the said cryptocurrency will double or triple is lesser compared to those outside the top 100.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
November 05, 2018, 05:03:49 PM
there is npthing bad in buying infamous coins as they will become famous one day and i believe that we need to have a faith
Activity: 414
November 05, 2018, 04:57:38 PM
There are several such coins in my investment portfolio. It seems to me that these coins are very promising and can give me a very good profit in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 05, 2018, 04:50:16 PM
there is nothing wrobg in buying not si fampus coins and you may be sure that if ypu choose right ypu will not regret it
Activity: 475
November 05, 2018, 04:40:33 PM
Some ICOs that I have invested do not even appear in coinmarketcap until some months after launch, I always see invest in such alts something extremely risky, but can be very profitable, the ideal is always be aware that you can lose everything you invest so it is also good to invest in several ICOs to see if one is successful.
Activity: 448
November 05, 2018, 04:39:53 PM
I buy different coins. Sometimes it is a little-known coins. I understand that this is risky, but such purchases can bring very good profits.
Activity: 728
November 05, 2018, 04:38:08 PM
Yes it is risky and yes i am buying, but it is small part of my portfolio. But according to my experience it works.
Activity: 532
November 05, 2018, 04:04:01 PM
Yes, I buy altcoins that are not top. Unlike most people who prefer the top asset, I have a different opinion on this matter. Therefore, I continue to invest in coins with small capitalization, because I know that they have a real prospect of growth than top coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 04:30:24 PM
Good projects that are outside the top 100 can be very profitable as there is more room for growth. Something like TELCOIN, or SURETLY could bring huge returns as they have a low market cap but a large development fund to create a successful project
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 05, 2018, 04:30:02 PM
I don't buy top coins with high marketcaps excepth ETH and NEO. I use those two to invest in ICO's. However other than that it doesn't make sense to buy a coin with huge marketcap, because it's room of growth is limited. I always look for low cap hidden gems.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
November 05, 2018, 04:25:08 PM

I am afraid to buy such coins because it have much more chances to die in a short time. It is better to invest in top coins and have a better chance of making a good profit.
In opinion ones can buy altcoin which is not on the top #100 and still make a good profit if ones do genuine research about the project. However, must of the top #100 on capital market gain such rate base on there capital not on profits making and it also not advisable for inexpensive trader or investor to coins which are below the #200 range on capital market.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 04:21:26 PM
I bought a lot of them last year, it's good that I invested very little money in them, now most of them are worth nothing, the rest are nearing zero. I think it is very risky to buy such mogety, you have to be completely confident in the project and not invest a lot of money.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 05, 2018, 04:20:45 PM
Buying coins not from the top 100 is as risky as buying any coins! In fact, the market is now not regulated at all, and accordingly, anything can happen to any coin! But coins not from the top 100 can bring you not a bad profit!This is my choice and I do not recommend it to anyone!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
November 05, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
buying a small coin, is like we plant a vine, where the possibility that happens is that the tree dies eaten by sheep or it could be that the tree is alive and gives us a big advantage when fruiting
cryptocurrency with a small volume, potentially bigger gives you large profits when the pump process occurs
but remember, the risk is always there and the biggest risk is in the hands of the developer
if your developer is inactive and suspicious as a SCAMMER, then the cryptocurrency seeds that you have purchased are finished
Pages:
Jump to: