Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you buy not top 100 alts? - page 56. (Read 20521 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!
in my opinion there is nothing bad in buying not top 100 alycoins in cass you are xure whar tpu are doing znd you really ready for this
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 05, 2018, 11:13:59 AM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!

yes, because in my opinion if we choose the right altcoin then there will be no risk but instead the profit we will get, therefore I have never been afraid to invest in an altcoin if I believe the altcoin can give me profit even though altcoin is not the top 100 cryptocurrency, because in my opinion the altcoin is in the top 100 cryptocurrency can still give us a big risk if we invest it in the wrong time because the altcoin price will definitely go down and we will definitely still losing our money, so in my opinion the position of the altcoin does not affect the risk we will get.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 10:50:47 AM
All coins are very risky if we play in the wrong way, sometimes predictions miss, have bought coins under the market and in fact the coins dropped dramatically, like many potential coins namely doge, nxt, ignis and many others, maybe all...
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
It is safer to invest in popular coins, especially the top 100 coins in coinmarketcap, but investing in new coins is also interesting and the possibility of getting bigger profits because a few coins that enter the market today are usually lower than the ICO price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 05, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

I'm still investing the not top 100 coins and I think it's not that always that risky to invest them. As long as I do research first, then I will find some worthy altcoins with big potential.
Activity: 420
November 05, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
Yes, and I do it very often. The main thing is to invest your money wisely. So as not to lose. If you guess and analyze your investment, you can get great benefits in a short time.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
99% of ICO are scam today...the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 336
November 05, 2018, 11:04:47 AM
Yes i do it, two days ago i bought ubcoin and zuflo coins. I think these two coins are promising and have bright future. If you want to buy the coins you should follow the chart and you should learn first their diagrams in the market. All investment are risky, so dont play in this forum if you still afraid with the risk. If you just play in comfort zone you will never get the high profit. So be brave and smart investor, always learn the fluctuation of diagram first.
Activity: 224
November 05, 2018, 10:58:29 AM
Yes, but you need to follow the dynamics of the course,  there are promising coins and you can take them on the growth prospects, but again, having studied the dynamics and the latest news concerning the coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 05, 2018, 10:54:09 AM
I will not probably buy altcoins which is not in the top 100 altcouns in the coin market cap, I am very careful not to make waste of my capital money to the altcoins which is still developing more technology to make this altcoin riae to the top position of the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

Yes i do buy some tokens at top 100 of CMC!
But not always, i am looking more on the potential of the project and the team.
This makes me decide wether to keep the tokens for long or not.
Activity: 336
November 05, 2018, 10:44:42 AM
Yeah i do invest in some cryptocurrencies that are not within the top 100 but they are not as risky as you see it to be. In fact you can quitree big within those groups because at some point in time some cryptocurrencies beyond the top 100 do gets some pump at some point in time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
November 05, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

I, as a trader, do not work with altos that are not in the top 50 as it is very risky. They can vigorously fall and not recover. If you trade on non-top Altcoins, you should not use the stop los, but I advise you not to trade.

If you are a real trader, I thought you already know how to face the risks. Buy coins that new listed on exchanges is very risky but you have  a chance to gain huge profits, it is up to your strategy on how to handle it. Yes I bought altcoins that not in the top but before i purchase the coins I did a research to be sure the potential of coins.
Activity: 448
November 05, 2018, 10:32:29 AM
Investment doesn't have to buy top 100 alts on coinmarketcap. I will buy alts with low price and room for growth. In this market, as long as the profit is guaranteed, no matter what alts I buy.

Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 05, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

I, as a trader, do not work with altos that are not in the top 50 as it is very risky. They can vigorously fall and not recover. If you trade on non-top Altcoins, you should not use the stop los, but I advise you not to trade.
Activity: 294
November 05, 2018, 10:13:22 AM
I love the risk. I buy a little. I hope for a good leap. I keep it on my wallet. I believe in cryptography.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 05, 2018, 09:57:50 AM
If it is possible, I will not think to buy something that is not included in the top100, all because I strongly believe in the power of cryptocurrency and that cryptocurrency can still become a global payment system, in which there is a lot of interesting.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 09:56:48 AM
It was very profitable strategy at the end of 2017. I remember that some coins did 100-150x and that was exciting. But now nothing could show even 5x, conversely, the majority of low-cap coins show much worse dynamic than the top-20.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2018, 09:41:42 AM
I guess everything in crypto world is risky. You just have to choose the ones that will help you earn profit. It doesn’t really matter if they are top coins, the important  thing is that you earn something. However, you still have to do thorough research to know the coins with potential.

There are some coins which are not in the top 100 but have the potential to grow in future. Most people chose from top 100 coins because they do not want to lose their money or they just minimize the risk. Do your own research before investment because crypto is a risky investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 09:35:54 AM
I guess everything in crypto world is risky. You just have to choose the ones that will help you earn profit. It doesn’t really matter if they are top coins, the important  thing is that you earn something. However, you still have to do thorough research to know the coins with potential.
Pages:
Jump to: