Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ? - page 2. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 24, 2018, 11:04:29 AM
your strategy is average down where we place reserve funds for purchases in layers and this puts us in a favorable position where risk is minimized with this, many professional traders use this strategy on crypto trading and some of them succeed
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 01:12:59 AM
Definitely yes. I do buy cryptos when its price drops sharply because this is the only way that I can afford to buy more and gain more profit not only in trading but also I can make it as an investment.

You can do it when you are almost sure that these cryptocurrencies, which you are going to buy, will gain in the future, and do not die like many shitcoins. Now, you can invest in Eidoo and Cardano.
cheap price become our advantages to minimize our risk in trading.we get coins on bottom, and i think if it goesdown again not will to much.take falling knife to get maximum profit become good strategy for us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 03:26:30 PM
Definitely yes. I do buy cryptos when its price drops sharply because this is the only way that I can afford to buy more and gain more profit not only in trading but also I can make it as an investment.

You can do it when you are almost sure that these cryptocurrencies, which you are going to buy, will gain in the future, and do not die like many shitcoins. Now, you can invest in Eidoo and Cardano.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 02:04:19 AM
I won't bother about the sudden drops in terms of prices because sometimes they will drop to a lower value, it is always good to check previous day high and low before buying any coin in the market. Of course, it is very good to buy when the prices drop because once the market starts recovering we can make some decent money.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 19, 2018, 12:15:11 AM
I bought some coins that have good potential. In my opinion this is because now I have the opportunity to be able to buy coins at a cheaper price.
Then I will wait until the Pump happens. I believe that the future of Crypto is so good that this is an opportunity to be able to gain profits in the future.
I invest and I'm sure the investment I make will create happiness.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 18, 2018, 10:29:06 PM
If market goes down sharply I don't immediately buy I waight for the market to settle down or when it startsto climb that's the sign that I'm waiting to get in the market.  We need only to be Patience.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 18, 2018, 08:55:02 PM
what if the price continues to decline? because it is very possible when the downward trend occurs the price does not only go down once, but many times? I won't just buy when the price drops sharply, I'll see the right conditions first to buy
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 18, 2018, 05:54:45 PM
In general, this is a not bad strategy and it deserves attention. Yes, there is a pattern between the sharp fall and the same sharp rise in price. But it is too naive to ignore other factors. You cannt rely only on the fact that after a sharp fall in prices, it will also begin to rise sharply. First of all, you need to assess the overall situation in the market. Then understand the likely causes of falling prices. Also, technical analysis and candlestick analysis will help assess situations.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
December 17, 2018, 11:22:33 AM
Yes. Everybody knows this strategy but cannot buy or sell this time. When bitcoin price down most of the people think price down more and more and cannot buy bitcoin or other altcoins. But bitcoin price up people never sells their bitcoin than price down so if you want to get profit to try to buy/sell your asset target price.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
December 17, 2018, 09:39:55 AM
buying when prices can be used as one of the best moments to keep making profits, we can continue to see if we can make it the best moment rather than not doing it because it is the best opportunity
it's true as an example we buy coins at a low price that can generate profits, so don't ever miss a big opportunity like now because the price of coins is still low
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 08:50:37 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 17, 2018, 08:31:58 AM
some people buy cheaply and hope it will recover to their advantage, whereas basically low prices are not the main reason we should have when deciding to buy an altcoin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 03:06:39 AM
In the bear market this is a good way to make money. When bitcoin drops sharply altcoins also falls sharply and there is an opportunity to make a small profit in the recovery.
Yes it is a good way but majority of the people do not get it and simply fear to enter the market because of the uncertainty that has affected some many of the investors so far. Bit I love this way to maximize the returns.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
December 14, 2018, 02:49:01 AM
It is not a good decision to buy when the price dropped sharply because we have to wait until the price of coin decreased vastly. Now it is the right time to grab as many coins as possible in the market due to fluctuation because the prices went very low in the market.
Activity: 588
December 14, 2018, 02:46:44 AM
How do you determine that the coin is at the bottom? For example, I thought that 6k for bitcoin is the bottom, but the market surprised me. If I knew how to guess when a coin would no longer fall in value, I would also buy
dont ever think market stop in sharp falling.especially if we see market capitalization suddenly decrease alot.maybe it be sign that investor will  left from market temporary.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
December 14, 2018, 02:37:57 AM
How do you determine that the coin is at the bottom? For example, I thought that 6k for bitcoin is the bottom, but the market surprised me. If I knew how to guess when a coin would no longer fall in value, I would also buy
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 02:12:50 AM
In the bear market this is a good way to make money. When bitcoin drops sharply altcoins also falls sharply and there is an opportunity to make a small profit in the recovery.
Well you can make big money in the recovery as well not just small money. You make big money when you have more and more units of the coins. So small money sum up to a big money and so on.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 11, 2018, 08:09:54 PM
Remember the time when fake news was all over the internet about China's stand with Bitcoin and how the market reacted, the price of Bitcoin dropped sharply and the price recovered after a few weeks. It's one of those times when see the price not only dropped sharply but nose dived, take advantage and buy. But of course you have to take the risk that sometimes it ma take a while for the price to recover so don't go all-in yet.
Activity: 588
December 10, 2018, 07:21:27 PM
for now it will be very disadvantageous because every day there will always be a decline that has a potential loss of up to 50% and that is very bad. as long as the market situation continues to decline I suggest do not take risks
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 03:01:48 PM
It is a good strategy, but to avail this opportunity you have to be online when the price drops sharply. I some time buy when the price drops sharply, but many times i fail to avail this opportunity, as i am not online.
Pages:
Jump to: