Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ? - page 10. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
September 19, 2018, 01:22:55 AM
This is about reading possibilities. There are times when we predict correctly that this is the end of the dip. However there are also times in which our predictions are completely wrong. The decline continues to exceed our expectations. So to solve this problem, I just made a little extra investment, because this is to anticipate if there is a further decline. In case of the price drop, you need to think twice before buying. Since not all token can rise after the dip, be sure to choose the right token.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 19, 2018, 12:59:05 AM
Nice and good ideas buying of coins if the price sharply drops in the coinmarketcap, in that way they can earn also a profits in my day trade job before, as of now its price stay continue dropping for been a long time even if use the sharply price drops strategy is not working in these recent cryptocurrency status.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 19, 2018, 12:36:16 AM
Yes this is the way i trade my funds when all altcoins is dropping it's price usually in bitcoin i always look into bitcoin if it will go down and i start investing for it.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 10:46:43 PM
to buy altcoins or invest in altcoins I will first determine whether the altcoin has the potential to rise or is just a manipulation of investors, because not infrequently after the price drops and you buy the value of the altcoin continues to fall
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 10:37:52 PM
I will wait until the price drops compared to my previous purchase high price in order to average my previous purchases. While trading we have to keep some money safely because sometimes suddenly the price will drop which will be easy for us to buy more coins.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 10:20:36 PM
It is good to buy when the market drops, all we know that. But we shouldn't buy every time and every coin! Sometimes huge fall can make scam. We remember the name of Bitconnect! So, we must be careful before taking every single step in the crypto field. I always try to buy when the market goes down, but I like to wait for a little. Everyone should be a trader, not just a long holder I think. Who bought coins to see low in February and they held, What happened with their asset now?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 18, 2018, 09:12:01 PM
price dropping is not enough reason to get in on a coin because it can further drop and one would lose money if you intend to go in for a short time
Yeah thats why we should do research first before buying. do not immediately make purchases without doing any calculations.
because it could be bearish still happening at that time right? if the price stops to falling then that time is what is used to buy
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:25:57 PM
I really do not care about the drop in market price of the coin i wish to buy.If i think the coin is a promising coin and has the potential of rising slightly up from the market price at which i purchased it, i would not hesitate to  buy the coin.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 07:03:14 PM
When you are  buying coins  you never know if the bottom has been already reached. There is no such as perfect entry point so it is better to split your investment into smaller parts and buy only with one part. If the price increases you are in profit, if decreases you can buy even cheaper. This strategy can be used only for coins with potential to recover after a dip.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 18, 2018, 05:54:03 PM
It depend on the kinds of coins you are planning to buy. Coins like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and other top coins are good to buy even their price sharply because they are already known to recover later. Coins with no purpose will take a long time before bouncing back and other just never recover at all. Research the coin you want to buy to find jf that coin has the potential to go up after a sharp fall.
Activity: 50
September 18, 2018, 05:52:55 PM
price dropping is not enough reason to get in on a coin because it can further drop and one would lose money if you intend to go in for a short time
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 02:14:45 PM
Bitcoin purchases when prices are down and sales can be made when prices have risen, the problem is that the time lag from
purchases to sales we do not know how long, because the market prices are sometimes difficult to predict when prices rise again all do not know.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 02:13:07 PM
enough experience to be used as learning for all, and this also happened to me, in this case I bought bitcoin when the price went down but in this case when I wanted to earn a living I waited for a significant price long enough and needed patience. because it's not instant.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
September 18, 2018, 01:50:17 PM
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

Sharp falls are very risky to trade, its like catching the falling knife, always wait for prize to be settle down when ever there is a sharp fall, sometimes there is a term " dead cat bounce" happens if you can catch it you are lucky, in this scenario price falls rapidly and bounce back the same time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 18, 2018, 01:25:17 PM
As this drops are happening in the coins and tokens market I used to hold my coins and tokens and not sell them in this drop. Potential coins and tokens specially. This kind of drops was a great chance to buy more potential coins and tokens to add up on your assets but it is more risky than selling your coin in half of its original price. It is like gambling also if you didn't risk surely you will not win.

Well i'd stick though to bitcoin and other established coins like eth when holding. Too many potential coins now that end up not having any value. Eth and trx are currently on my watch list as i think this is a very good time to stock up on these coins.
Activity: 42
September 18, 2018, 01:03:14 PM
I buy according to set rules. Based on where, probabilistically, the price will move in the next few minutes. Volatility is your friend. I learnt it here: https://discord.gg/BN9P2tk
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
September 18, 2018, 12:28:26 PM
As this drops are happening in the coins and tokens market I used to hold my coins and tokens and not sell them in this drop. Potential coins and tokens specially. This kind of drops was a great chance to buy more potential coins and tokens to add up on your assets but it is more risky than selling your coin in half of its original price. It is like gambling also if you didn't risk surely you will not win.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Of course that is an opportunity. but we also have to see what this decline is caused by and must be able to research again whether it is suitable for us to buy or not
Activity: 154
This is actually a very good strategy and coupled with the way you are managing your risk, this is a very good strategy without any shadow of the doubt. I would look into this strategy and see if I can even adopt it but buying on the exchange when the price drops is certainly a good decision
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
yes. I buy when the price drops sharply. but I never buy any shit coin. I only buy those coin that is huge potential and has a future value. Every time I tried to buy coins that is good for the future and has real-life use and deman.without demand buying coin is just like gambling and I don't like gambling with my money. today some good coins price also low and you just need to search and research about those coins.

If you know how to choose the right altcoins and avoid buying shitcoins, your chances to become a loser are minimal. It is really profitable to invest in good tokens when they are cheap. The market will grow, and you will earn well.
Pages:
Jump to: