Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ? - page 5. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 07:47:33 PM
Actually I'm scared too much to buy something now even when prices drop sharply because I don't see guarantees that price will rise again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 02, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
Yeah, I like to buy after price dropped sharply. But I only like to purchase protensial coins not shitcoin. Cause protensial coin can give good profits.
Agree with the discussion we should be ready for this time when price use to get down that time comes very rare and at this time market will be red, so try to buy and hold, same as you I am buying the best coin which is bitcoin for sure, I have invested my 80% into bitcoin even at this price I am sure it will be high soon, I hope soon the market will recover and we will earn high amount of money.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
November 02, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
Yes i buy when price drops, but not all coins. Before i make an investments i always check coins project and what development will follow, and what is the use of that coin. But not buy all coins that you see the price drops and  never after will grow or will be a exit scam and never can recover money from that project.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
Usually, I buy when the price drops sharply, but in some conditions. If I believe that the coin is really valuable and after studying the chart I get convinced that its price is going to increase again highly, then I buy and hold until the price start to rise up again.
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
November 02, 2018, 11:41:57 AM
Depends on the news, some coins got dumped because they are scam but if no news and the coin is dumped I'm thinking to buy it
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 11:29:49 AM
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

Yes I am, especially if the coins are potentials or if the coins down its value form a higher price which is very good to take the chance to have then hold in a long term or apply bullish not bearish. If you know it drops sharply then it down again after you invest better to hold on still
dude to less risk.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 11:01:27 AM
Guys, I pick up an automated trading service. I see there are different schemes how to pay for the service. someone has a subscription (but I usually see there price $30-50 per month, I don’t know if I get $1000 with my current deposit), and does anyone have like the 50% of the profits (seems better) - or what gonna happen?

I found a free service here (well, until January) - tradesanta.com. there are not so many strategies, but you still can earn some. Well, when it’s free why not to try.

ahahah name is on point. isn’t a scam? and btw, free stuff..it’s such a thing - it can be risky. they can make money off my bucks after christmas and done.

yeah, i also freaked out at first. but then checked precisely, also talked to a couple of guys so, in general, they are no different from paid ones. The API Exchange does not give them an access to your assets (just don’t put a check on access to the withdrawal), so it won't work out there.
Activity: 87
November 02, 2018, 10:51:41 AM
Guys, I pick up an automated trading service. I see there are different schemes how to pay for the service. someone has a subscription (but I usually see there price $30-50 per month, I don’t know if I get $1000 with my current deposit), and does anyone have like the 50% of the profits (seems better) - or what gonna happen?

I found a free service here (well, until January) - tradesanta.com. there are not so many strategies, but you still can earn some. Well, when it’s free why not to try.

ahahah name is on point. isn’t a scam? and btw, free stuff..it’s such a thing - it can be risky. they can make money off my bucks after christmas and done.
Activity: 33
November 02, 2018, 10:35:11 AM
Good day, mates.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.

Yes as always you should buy in a sharply prize and basically sell it in a high price in order to gain profit.
Activity: 12
November 02, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 23
November 02, 2018, 10:03:51 AM
I am not sure I like to buy coins, their price drop sharp, because I am not sure the price will be able to return. If it is bitcoin, then it might be good chance to return the price in long run. I like to first check all the information about the coin, their whitepaper, their website, their team member and if any discussion about the coins. Then I will check their price and see if it possible to make profit
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 02, 2018, 10:03:18 AM
Yeah, I like to buy after price dropped sharply. But I only like to purchase protensial coins not shitcoin. Cause protensial coin can give good profits.
Activity: 87
November 02, 2018, 09:55:42 AM
Activity: 24
November 02, 2018, 09:16:47 AM
Good strategy
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 02, 2018, 08:12:56 AM
Good day, mates.

Well I might say that it is a good strategy aftet all since you get back the money with a profit. I do also buy coin when its price goes down but I avoid buying too much coin since some coin does not recover anymore and with that case, I am just going to waste my time and money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
Your strategy is not bad to earn some good profit from the market volatility especially when the prices drops sharply.
This is pretty useful if you have good amount of money for investment because if there are at least 5-10 potential currencies that drops sharply then you will need some money to invest in all potential currencies.

Therefore in my side, I usually put a fix number of currencies where I monitor their prices and when they go down, I buy for it and wait till I earn some profits before I sell them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 07:07:59 AM
Good day, mates.

i would buy when the drop slow down. sharp drop is too dangerous to go in.
Activity: 225
November 01, 2018, 10:21:08 PM
To me this is the mistake of the trader. Buying a coin when prices drop sharply is extremely risky. Prices can fall sharply but we do not know where the bottom is. Notice that the coin in the current time can be priced from 1/10 to 1/20 compared to their peak. I have failed with such decisions. I usually buy coin at low sideways.!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 01, 2018, 08:59:25 PM
It depend on the kinds of coins you are planning to buy. Coins like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and other top coins are good to buy even their price sharply because they are already known to recover later. Coins with no purpose will take a long time before bouncing back and other just never recover at all. Research the coin you want to buy to find jf that coin has the potential to go up after a sharp fall.
Exactly. Always the market provides us chance to buy coin, especially if you capitalize on the sharp drop, you can have opportunity to get a significant benefit but it also depends on coin you choose. Almost all people in crypto community have known a renowed method, that is “ buying low and selling high”. As you know when you buy coin with a lower price, you may partially reduce the loss as well as the risk. However, most importantly, to reap fruits, it also depends on your patience, because the price will not rise quickly, sometimes you have to wait for a very long time.   
Activity: 364
October 20, 2018, 01:13:10 PM
Not always, only in case that I'm absolutely sure in the coins future, otherwise I would never put my money in a dumped coin.
Pages:
Jump to: