Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ? - page 3. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 01:53:43 PM
buying when prices can be used as one of the best moments to keep making profits, we can continue to see if we can make it the best moment rather than not doing it because it is the best opportunity

Yes, many people consider the prices fall the best opportunity to buy the cryptocurrencies faster when they are still cheap. However, sometimes, it is better to wait to pick the right altcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 10, 2018, 09:51:12 AM
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

I always have that as a consideration in doing business. Because, that is the best time to buy coins since that is when they are in their lowest value. Like me, who has not that much capital in terms of money to lodge in and use, I only try to invest by recirculating my profits in my other ventures rather than using my money which I use for my more constant expenses and needs. Thus, finding the perfect time to buy assets for less is always a key skill in this market to practice.
- Well, that's really what I've always considered in the past, the sharp drop in prices is always a good opportunity for us to buy and accumulate at a cheap price and then return with a big profit when the market recovers. But after a terrible storm that I and many people get from this market, what remains of my thinking is that this tactic really should not apply in the present time and the next because this market may collapse and fall deeper than all we can expect, greed and take advantage of this situation can push us to the brink of bankruptcy, many people have become victims, so to be safe, I think we should buy when the market is stable is best
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
December 10, 2018, 07:29:40 AM
Crypto price fluctuations will create sharp price increases and decreases at a time, but I will not immediately buy if there is a sharp decline but rather strengthen the news behind this price decline and it is a good fundamentals to create prices in the short and medium term. trading is not only buying and selling like gambling but needs deepening analysis and better understanding of the latest market trends
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 06:01:46 AM
It makes sense to buy a crypt when all signs of a trend change in the market are visible
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 05:57:25 AM
Crypto should be easily accumulated at these times.  Wink BTC
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 05:05:00 AM
No, I don't. We have to analysis before, is downtrend still continue? Any signal from the market to recovery their prices?
It's not easy to analysis when market bearish but we can using support and resistance as an indicator.
Activity: 82
December 09, 2018, 09:09:05 PM
Yes I always buy when the price drops sharply.

You should at every drip if you have the money. Bitcoin's price will increase a lot in the future so buying at any price makes sense but buying at low points mean you will easily make a profit. It can also take a long time but buying and holding is a good way to make a profit.
very difficult to start an investment makes us lucky,  but logically if prices are now down then in the future the potential profit for us is very large,  maybe now is a very appropriate time to start a trade,  hopefully the bitcoin purchase at this time is right for us.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 09, 2018, 05:53:08 PM
In the bear market this is a good way to make money. When bitcoin drops sharply altcoins also falls sharply and there is an opportunity to make a small profit in the recovery.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 09, 2018, 05:16:59 PM
Good day, mates.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.

I always have that as a consideration in doing business. Because, that is the best time to buy coins since that is when they are in their lowest value. Like me, who has not that much capital in terms of money to lodge in and use, I only try to invest by recirculating my profits in my other ventures rather than using my money which I use for my more constant expenses and needs. Thus, finding the perfect time to buy assets for less is always a key skill in this market to practice.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 09, 2018, 12:09:23 PM
buying when prices can be used as one of the best moments to keep making profits, we can continue to see if we can make it the best moment rather than not doing it because it is the best opportunity
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 09, 2018, 10:05:20 AM
Good day, mates.
Yes let us take advantage of the bear market because we can acquire coins at a lower cost and keep it for a long time and wait patiently till our investment grows.

When I have money and see that the altcoins, which I like, fell in price, I try to do everything to buy them. It is very profitable now to invest in the crypto - soon, when the bulls come, you'll get a lot.

Lol the price sharply dropped to 5.5k after staying around 6.5k for a long time. If you bought then, you'd still be at a big loss 😜 i realized during this market that it's not all the time a good idea to buy sharp dips if you're only trading short term.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 07, 2018, 01:12:35 PM
Good day, mates.

This has to do with your analysis if it's a good coin that will definitely come back even if the dip is dip I will buy ASAP let's take BTC for example. Buying at this stage is quite ok. Buy the dip...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 11:09:15 AM
Good day, mates.
Yes let us take advantage of the bear market because we can acquire coins at a lower cost and keep it for a long time and wait patiently till our investment grows.

When I have money and see that the altcoins, which I like, fell in price, I try to do everything to buy them. It is very profitable now to invest in the crypto - soon, when the bulls come, you'll get a lot.
Activity: 24
December 04, 2018, 08:09:00 PM
yep, of course, I buy:) it's not the time for the pause.

Also, we have other models of the implementation of money in real life, unlike crypto coins.

Now, we can spend money only in origin country ( I exclude the exchange possibilities to other currencies). But with crypto, our limits will be only in the industry without political borders between countries. Because I can pay with NEM to banks, with ZPOP to concert's tickets, with NZE to social media services (all these cases are examples).

Oh, guys, just remember, I founded NZE a few days ago, they launched a contest for traders on coinsuper exchange (they are top 20/30 on coinmarketcap). General prize - Lamborghini. I hope it could be a good promo. Not sure that I have big chances to win the Lambo (I'm not a huge trader  Grin) but I expect that I can receive ETH cheque. Here the rules for contest
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 04, 2018, 06:32:09 AM
Good day, mates.

Even if the price drops more you had expected this doesnt mean you are a failure because still the buying value is lower than whats the original,so if these coins or tokens will be safe keep until the recovering time,then big profit still on your hands right?Thats the essence of holding when we fail for the trading plan
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
December 04, 2018, 05:49:15 AM
Yes, I often buy when the price drops sharply, but this strategy does always work. Some time the price continues to drop, so you never know when it would rebound again.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
December 03, 2018, 08:08:15 AM
Good day, mates.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
December 03, 2018, 02:16:48 AM
Ill mind regarding their chart first, how tall uptrend and how low the downtrend, if theres possibility up after down ill buy it.
I like fast in and out in my trading strategy, its bring me money until this time.
And one more think you should mind, take a look into major coin trading activity, such as BTC and ETH, if they are in sideway, not possible your alts will increase (IMHO)
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
December 02, 2018, 07:15:11 PM
Good day, mates.

In old times, I thought this is the best thing to do when price drops sharply. But when I watch some videos about trading, I learn about when we will enter to the market. We must buy our position when there is a big rally. It is easily to predict when there is a reversal using MACD or Fibonacci Lines. Well, I am not yet veteran using of that two indicators but I am pursuing to learn more.
Activity: 234
December 02, 2018, 05:33:58 PM
These days, dip is not really dip. If you decide to buy immediately the price drop it might drop more  down the range you bought. Best method is to wait for sometimes and allow it to settle before buying.
Pages:
Jump to: