Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 109. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 10:27:58 AM
If your goal is to hold, or in other words to increase your savings over time, then BTC is a good candidate for this purpose. I think BTC will take place as a crypto for savings and nothing more in the future. As for ETH it has more uses then BTC, like ICO is a good example. And transactions in ETH network is much faster and cheaper then in BTC network. I don't have any BTC and I don't plan to buy it as for the moment.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 10:24:32 AM
I will choose to hold and buy ethereum than bitcoin because its more easy to earn ethereum buy trading altcoins. If i had more ethereum it will now easy to me to have more bitcoin too in the future because of my ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 07:13:25 AM
Hold both. They both of will grow.
They are long term coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum is besties. Both will make us rich in a few years Cheesy
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 07:11:55 AM
it depends.. if you can hold both of them much better, if you have enough money to hold BTC then choose BTC, it's case to case basis but the good thing is both of them are already stabled and still keeps on increasing their price.

Yes, you right! holding this two coin will bring us good benefits in the future because the price of this two is still increasing daily and may may our holding value would be worth of x2 or more in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 07:06:54 AM
it depends.. if you can hold both of them much better, if you have enough money to hold BTC then choose BTC, it's case to case basis but the good thing is both of them are already stabled and still keeps on increasing their price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
November 30, 2017, 06:44:00 AM
I will choose to buy bitcoin and hold it for a long term because i believe in bitcoin rather than eth. Both are good and have a great performance, i just prefer bitcoin the most due to it's rapid increase in value than eth. But who knows, maybe in the future they might tied up or a new one might appear and be much better.
You should not be too fast jumping into conclusions yet bro. I totally believe in bitcoin more than you do, trust me, but that does not mean you cannot diversify your portfolio. It is the business world and you just have to be prepared for everything. As much as we are here to be a part of the future of spending, we are also here to make some bucks, and the last time I checked ETH has made some pretty decent profits in this year as well. In fact a huge percentage increase than anyone can ever imagine. $8 - over $450 (you can do the maths.)
Activity: 392
November 30, 2017, 06:37:31 AM
How about HODL both for long term. You cannot lose!

both coins are very promising and the least risky of all the others. So I think that you need to buy both coins. This is an excellent and safe choice
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 06:34:41 AM
I like holding both Bitcoin and Ethereum because they have relatively strange price swings that can either make the bank or break it. But I have 60% in BTC and only 20 in ETH and think this is best solution
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
November 30, 2017, 06:33:13 AM
How about HODL both for long term. You cannot lose!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
November 30, 2017, 06:11:27 AM
Personally, I prefer to keep both instead of Bitcoin only or Ethereum only. Both have a very large marketcap as they are widely accepted. They both have a promising future and continue to show tremendous growth in past months. I would suggest you to just diversify your investment. I hold like 60% of bitcoin and 40% of Ethereum. Also you can invest your Ethereum into ICO, it is very easy with smart contract
Activity: 196
November 30, 2017, 05:31:50 AM
I'm choose both coin because I know and I'm analysis both coin it is a best coin in this online industry. mmy brother induct me so I hold both coin for a long tram.
Activity: 50
November 30, 2017, 05:24:31 AM
Well, the obvious one you would choose to hold would be Bitcoin, the price will keep rising as the time progresses. But we also have a strong believe that Ethereums price will also increase exponentially.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 05:18:48 AM
I think both are very valuable to me personally. I have bitcoin and eth
sometimes I use for investment and the rest I save for quite a long time. I think everybody will keep using btc and eth, as both of them are very profitable.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 30, 2017, 05:17:51 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I have both but I will choose for buy ethereum. the price is not too high like bitcoin because My finances are not always good and ethereum still has huge potential to growing.
I prefer BTC to buy now yeah,if ETH down to 425$ down I already put up a buy order bait.ETH has a potential of 800$ in the next year I've seen the market movement and ETH able to compete with BCC-class ALT.
Activity: 73
November 30, 2017, 05:14:49 AM
Bitcoin now and eth later.
Ethereum mining will continue to few more years so its early,maybe, who knows lol.
Activity: 195
November 30, 2017, 05:04:31 AM
Personally I would hold both, they are both raising at crazy amounts.
Activity: 434
November 30, 2017, 04:29:58 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I have both but I will choose for buy ethereum. the price is not too high like bitcoin because My finances are not always good and ethereum still has huge potential to growing.
Activity: 168
November 30, 2017, 04:16:05 AM
With the amazing growth of Bitcoin, i definitely choose to hold Bitcoin over Ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 30, 2017, 04:07:18 AM
honestly if i had both of them or even one of them i would a lot of things rather than hold btc or erc20 maybe i would buy with them Electroneum or buy mining machines or trade them especially Btc that last can be very profitable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
November 30, 2017, 04:06:51 AM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

My suggestion for now is much better to hold ethereum than bitcoin. Ethereum price is still low compare to bitcoin. I know ethereum is the next bitcoin, so much better if you hold some ethereum for now. Because, ethereum has very lot of projects in the future.
Jump to: