Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 108. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 11:54:24 AM
I choose to buy Ethereum, and bitcoin. Split the amount and buy both. Because it is unknown how they will behave further. And in any case, you will not lose if diversificarea risks.I'm in my crypto-portfolio holding and Ethereum and bitcoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 11:43:41 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I have bitcoin and of course eth. I think both of them deserve me to save for a long time, the speculation that I do is based on consideration and knowledge. at this time i have been greatly benefited by bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 11:40:31 AM
Bitcoins is very profitable than Ethereum, though both are appreciating in price. The rate of Bitcoin growth to Ethereum is much higher ,so I choose to hold more bitcoins than Ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
November 30, 2017, 11:34:08 AM
I am holding both BTC and ETH with higher percentage in BTC. As much as I like BTC, I think it is better to diversify the risks in my portfolio.

You are right, ETH price is quite stable. Since I am holding for the long term, I believe the price of ETH will rise in coming years.
Activity: 124
November 30, 2017, 11:20:48 AM
Maybe i choose both to hold cause they are all good coins you can hold it a long term and surely the profits of this two coin btc ang eth is very awesome..but i preferred to hold is btc because the value of btc is higher and higher.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
November 30, 2017, 11:19:27 AM

Investing in Bitcoin long term would be the wisest decision if One is looking for profit. It's a coin that seems to steadily increase in value, but every now and then it will dip in the market chart. This volatile behavior is due to a few reasons. Whales tend to sell at Bitcoins peak moment causing a disruption called a dump, and thousands maybe millions of users lose money. Another reason for this volatile behavior would be due to Bitcoins unstable servers or websites that crash, causing the same negative outcome as stated before.

This doesn't mean that Altcoins are safe from this. Altcoins are more volatile than Bitcoin. So, when Bitcoin takes a dive in the market, Altcoins will follow usually.
Altcoins give out great profit too, but it gets more complicated because there are many Altcoins and each one has it's advantages and disadvantages, and this is the reason why you need to do research and perhaps study certain patterns and fluctuations that each Altcoin might have.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
November 30, 2017, 11:16:34 AM
I will choose ethereum because ethereum has a low value whil bitcoin has already a high value. It is hard to invest when the value is already high. Ethereum has a potential in making a long term investment but bitcoin also. The negative side of bitcoin is it’s already high. But why you dont hold both because they are imporving and improving every month dint hesitate in investing in ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
November 30, 2017, 11:08:18 AM
It’s not a great time to buy bitcoin actually. You should wait a bit because this up trend will turn opposite soon. On the other hand ethereum is still buyable since it doesn’t look like it’s going to stop any time soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 11:02:40 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
The best way is to hold both BTC and ETH, so it is safer! Of course, profits can be reduced by depreciation but will be safer for investments.
Thanks
Activity: 57
November 30, 2017, 11:00:35 AM
I would choose to hold both, currently Bitcoin prices have surged a lot. I've been following bitcoin since it was $2.5K per BTC, and now it's almost touching the $10K mark. I won't be able to afford to buy bitcoin now, but with some earning out of my Altcoins will surely convert some ETH to BTC and hold. I've some ether right now but I'm waiting for some good amount of ether so I'd convert them via shapeshift. Both BTC and ETH have the potential of he long run in figure.
Activity: 406
November 30, 2017, 10:53:47 AM
Always, always Bitcoin. Ether is a fantastic crypto currency but its used far too much in ICO's. When the ICO ends the start-up has to cash-out. This always creates a drop in the price.

ICO will never end)) Probably.
I would prefer to keep both coins. 60% - bitcoin, 40% ETH
But I would buy a few more alternative coins
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
November 30, 2017, 10:52:28 AM
Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum?

This is a loaded question I would recommend taking profit from bot that taking what you really want to gamble and find what you think is a seriously under valued coin to hold when this bubble goes pop.
Activity: 406
November 30, 2017, 10:52:02 AM
For  me i choose to hold bitcoin it stable but it is pump higher than usual months.It a good potential for a long term investment in a couple of months.
Activity: 139
November 30, 2017, 10:51:44 AM
better do hold both of them, but it will be better if you hold bitcoin, because the price just like skyrocket and always keep rising,
if you want some profit you can trade them by invest on some altcoins, but for now i suggest to not invest on altcoin because they are being down average.
Activity: 168
November 30, 2017, 10:48:18 AM
I prefer to hold ethereum, because I've see a lot of potential in it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 10:47:36 AM
Both hold this top 2 coins. It is a safe investment. Should buy now while price are dropping cause in few days, it will reach new peaks again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
November 30, 2017, 10:45:02 AM
Always, always Bitcoin. Ether is a fantastic crypto currency but its used far too much in ICO's. When the ICO ends the start-up has to cash-out. This always creates a drop in the price.
Activity: 86
November 30, 2017, 10:43:30 AM
Choosing over two promising coins to hold is just so hard to do, because they have different characteristics that will make you like them both. Bitcoin's price is really high which is simply amazing. While Ethereum's value is getting stable right now that may be a great factor for the future.
         It's really hard because my mind is full of "what ifs?". For example, what if you hold Bitcoin now then suddenly it reaches its price's peak and drops it's price in an instant? What if you hold Ethereum for long but it didn't progress at all? Such questions may change everything so be careful in choosing the coin that will suit your need. But now i'm on the BTC side.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
November 30, 2017, 10:34:31 AM
Diversity is good and both coins are stable, so i suggest to hold both
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
November 30, 2017, 10:31:37 AM
The price of bitcoin and ethereum changes relative to each other. You need to keep two coins, but always look for a balance between them.
Jump to: