Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 105. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 10:12:32 AM
For me it seems a good decision to keep in wallet both cryptocurrencies. They are different and thus can be used differently. I hold Bitcoins, and I trade with 40% of my Ethereum to get other altcoins also.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
December 02, 2017, 06:26:37 AM
At present holding both coins are good idea but try to hold more BTC than Ethereum

Because right now Bitcoin is reaching to mainstream

News : Nasdaq, CMC launching Bitcoin futures

The better holding ration between Bitcoin : Ethereum = 70 : 30

But nasdaq is not officially confirmed that the bitcoin future contract will be running in the next year, There are some things that make nasdaq still consider to add the bitcoin future. if the bitcoin becomes legal and nasdaq will try to add bitcoin trade.
Activity: 125
December 02, 2017, 06:23:40 AM
I believe holding both can bring you success but if you are focusing on fast and more money at the moment than i would say bitcoin because the price is very unstable and can give you a lot of profit in a short amount of time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 06:19:52 AM
You always need to diversify the risks. To do this, you need to keep your capital in different assets. I think that if you invest in several coins at once, it will bring you the maximum profit
Activity: 107
December 02, 2017, 06:15:28 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

50% btc
30% eth
10% iota
10% mix of others
Activity: 112
December 02, 2017, 06:14:28 AM
I'm still prioritizing in buying bitcoins more than eth. For me, it's the right time to buy bitcoin and holding it for the future used because of its positive fluctuation in value. On the other hand, eth is very good also and very stable in terms of its continuous increment on the value so why not if we both invest our money on it.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 06:03:56 AM
Eternal Hold of the Etherium and Classic.
Activity: 392
December 02, 2017, 06:02:41 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I choose to hold them both because i wanted to have double profit and besides we can always do them both or even all of the possible successful cryptocurrencies ethereum is more on long term investment so I also imvest in them I choose to hold them because i knew that in the near future they will also grow and it is also a backup thing if bitcoins will come to an end at least we have another investment to reky on
Activity: 458
December 02, 2017, 05:07:36 AM
I prefer Holding both ETH and bitcoin because both can still go very high in value within a very short period of time. Both currencies seating in number 1 and 2 gives me rest of mind while holding them.
Activity: 2
December 02, 2017, 05:07:29 AM
I'm gonna hold Ethereum over Bitcoin because the price is lying low  and flat for a long time. Bitcoin is for trading to collect more money and profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
December 02, 2017, 05:04:18 AM
I would like to hold both of it. I can realize my gains when i see a major uptrend. And also i d like to hold promising spectecular altcoins and ethereum based tokens. I think eth will be great in 2018.
Activity: 182
December 02, 2017, 04:46:30 AM
I prefer to hold bitcoin more than eth, eths price maybe stable for sure income trade in the market but bitcoin price is fluctuating to much and theres more potential profit from bitcoin today.
holding bitcoin would be best,as you gain more bitcoin the more profit you will get in the future.
Activity: 398
Merit: 118
December 02, 2017, 04:37:35 AM
My holdings %40 Bitcoin %40 eth %20 waves Smiley
Activity: 35
December 02, 2017, 04:22:19 AM
Ethereum looks more promising for me
Activity: 28
December 02, 2017, 04:19:15 AM
If I will choose both her, because the coin is very be worth..we wouldn’t regret with invested both coins, to the two of the coin is very be worth..can so the price of her more expensive than we supposition..become I choose both..that my opinion
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
December 02, 2017, 03:47:07 AM
How about HODL both for long term. You cannot lose!

both coins are very promising and the least risky of all the others. So I think that you need to buy both coins. This is an excellent and safe choice
picking those two coins is the right choice because the coins are very valuable now. you will not regret if you buy these two coins, you will benefit greatly and have the opportunity to become a billionaire.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 11:51:31 PM
I choose to hold bitcoin and ethereum these two could perform more in the market. In terms of price or value it is very alive. When we invest we can expect a return of profit for bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 01, 2017, 11:37:36 PM
I would choose to hold the two coins. because bitcoin and ethereum currently have very good prices and are rising sharply for now. in the future the coin will reach its highest point.
They really both have a huge way to go and I would not really discard anyone for one. It is the crypto world and the essence is to diversify. These are both some good coins with totally different functions and that is what is going to keep making them relevant in the long run.

Every investor should know that diversifying is really a good way to start rather than keeping your eggs in just one basket. Crypto world is getting interesting at the moment and every option should be considered as long as they are great options.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
December 01, 2017, 12:41:41 PM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Bitcoin! Bitcoin! Bitcoin! I am making a short trade in bitcoin recently and i really like the result of my trades. Even though it is not big as other whales do but i'm very happy for that. Eth is only my second choice so id still go for bitcoin
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
December 01, 2017, 12:39:13 PM
At present holding both coins are good idea but try to hold more BTC than Ethereum

Because right now Bitcoin is reaching to mainstream

News : Nasdaq, CMC launching Bitcoin futures

The better holding ration between Bitcoin : Ethereum = 70 : 30
Jump to: