Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 44. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
I did day traiding from the first time. But if i count my profit i have more just simply holding for long term. So i choose second variant
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
I prefer long time hold. Because day trading involves lot of risk. Also for doing day trading you need bit more experience in crypto field.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Op, the best decision to take at a time like this up to you as to whether you should sell or keep holding your coins. It is better to learn from other people's mistake and not yours because once you learn from your own mistake you have failed already so try to learn from other people's mistake and not yours. If you that you have reach your stop lost then you close your position but if you believe that the coins you are holding at the moment has greater future ahead just keep holding.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I will hold it for long term and waiting for the best results. In order to earn profit it is good to keep patience and hope for the best.
Activity: 181
yes I'm new to crypto and I do day trade because I do not have enough capital to make long-term investments in crypto, I have to check the market every day to do it, this is a bigger risk but I learn more by doing day trade
Activity: 364
I prefer for long term hodl no headache if the price goes up and down. and you can set your mind in the preferred price you want it to sell. but its good if you are a day trader to maximize your capital just set stop loss and dont be greedy.
Activity: 231
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
I prefer to hold for long term rather than day trade because day trade will gives you a headache every time the market is in red. Long term will gives you sure profit if you invest in a good altcoin with solid project and dedicated team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
I think holding would be a better idea if you are busy with your job, etc. and don't have much time for doing cryptocurrency trading. Long term investments in good coins such as bitcoins/ethereum can be profitable as well as less time consuming. If you want to do day trading, make sure you are:-
1. Having enough time for checking the crypto market regularly for looking at the prices, etc.
2. Have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies as it is essential for doing crypticurrency trading.
3.  Having some extra money which you can afford to lose as trading might have a little bit of risk as the market might crash.
Personally I would prefer long term investments as I don't always have a alot of free time, I don't like to take any risks and I am a bit lazy as well. Tongue
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
If you have a big reserve of money, it's ok to hold your investment and don't think too much about it, as it probably will grow.
Of course, if you need to create money NOW, the only possible answer is "to trade".
Activity: 224
I preffer to hold from 1 week to 2 week coins that have potential , i buy on rumours and i sell on news lol Grin Grin
Activity: 176
I do both, sometimes when it is in highest peak and its barely going down, and i do long term hold, when the price is too low i cant risk to lose more than what i have invest on it. So basically i do both depending on the situation.
Activity: 490
I normally prefer holding. I can select good coins and then i can hold them. It has relatively law risk. Good trader needs more knowledge and experience. You need to gain proper knowledge and start with little tradings.  Trading + Holding can give you huge return.
Activity: 392
i prefer day trade because you can get a lot of profits on it buy doing buy low and sell high so in this way you can get a lot of profit but anticipating the price is hard even for the experience one we never know all the time if their going to pump or not
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Will for me i choice long term holding. Trading is very nice source of profit but im bot good on that and infact its too risky for me. I need more knowledge about it in order to success in trading thats why i choice long term less risky sure profit
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I prefer to holding in a long term, but it depends on how much profit i will get, if i think i get enough money when i sell my coin, i will do it. But if i think that coin will rise up again, i will hold it
Activity: 308

I work with long-term coins. They can give x5-x10-x20 and so on. Moreover, almost any coin in the long term will give a good profit.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
It depends upon expertise and investment if you are expert and best learner,aware about the market and can predict good you will win in day trading.Day trading have good contribution to increase funds,while long term hold also good invest investment if you stuck in daily routine then long term holding is good option.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
For me Its better to long term hold if you have a lot of earnings and income to facillitate your daily indeed.Don't waste your holdings to trade if youre not used it to your  needs Its because we considered as a perfect profits for holding.But when you have something to buy for personal things or an important matter my suggestion was trade it with a short term but only in half for your profits and the other half will make sure was temporary hold it. Because of the volatile movement of cryptocurrency especially for bitcoin we make sure that it will increase.
Activity: 336
I personally hold, but as for me it is better to combine. Let's keep 70-80%, and trade 20% of the capital.
Activity: 53
I prefer long term hold. Crypto prices are unstable, so I prefer to hold coins before my preferred price of trade comes.
Pages:
Jump to: