Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 101. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 07:09:44 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Many whitepapers are now broken down into 'One-Pager's for those with less time, or attention spans. If you're going to invest money into something it's a must though.

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 07:07:11 AM
Honestly, i rarely read whitepaper. Only those i am planning to purchase token.
Yeah, so how do you know about the project that you're planning to invest? Hear from the crowds or what ?
Remember , listening to the crowds is the easiest to get fucked up and if you're doing this but still not dead , congratulation you're the lucky guy in this world.
Try to do the research by yourself, have your own opinion and be success.
Activity: 14
March 14, 2018, 07:01:13 AM
Yeah, sometimes is boring, but reading white papers is the best way to understand if an ICO is good or not, so for is really important
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 14, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

You may not have read the whitepaper because you are not a big investor yet. I think you are a new member of the forum. If you start investing with large amounts of money you will understand the importance of whitepaper Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 06:40:15 AM
In general, this document was invented for a reason. I believe that if I want to invest in a project, I must read the white paper.

Yet a lot of people still don't.

What I think this says is that people rely too much on hype and get carried away with it.
Activity: 85
March 14, 2018, 06:36:50 AM
Activity: 126
March 14, 2018, 06:34:48 AM
In general, this document was invented for a reason. I believe that if I want to invest in a project, I must read the white paper.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
March 13, 2018, 02:22:27 AM
Of course I read the whitepaper.  The whitepaper answers the three important W's (Why, What and Where).  Why is the token created, What is the tier and Where is the location of the headquarter.  These three questions simplify your decision if the ICO is a good investment or not.  Reading the whitepaper can give you an abstract regarding the project viability in the future.
Activity: 113
March 13, 2018, 02:17:18 AM
Can you tell to me what is whitepaper because I don't know what it is.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 02:00:50 AM
Yup i think its very essential to read white paper because it depicts the overall scenario of that particular project,core idea,development team,technology used,consultant,marketing strategies,scope of product,Durability of product.After reading this one can find the best way to select any ICO project.When that product is actually launch then you can see whether it implies to all that was mentioned in white paper or that was just drama.So i think its inevitable to study white paper because you can conclude many facts about that particular project.
Activity: 462
March 13, 2018, 01:13:43 AM
Of course, what a question... Reading the whitepaper can help us evaluate how well the coin may execute its roadmap, which will give a prospective coin buyer good insight into how well the coin will perform. So this is even there is nothing to doubt
Activity: 181
March 13, 2018, 12:46:58 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Of course i always read the whitepaper,it's a must before we join and participate in an ICO,
that's the only way we can decide that ICO is worth to join or not,
we can see everything about the project through the whitepaper
Activity: 237
March 13, 2018, 12:43:51 AM
Yes, of course. I think that's important. I do it before deciding to join the project or even before I decide whether to invest or not on the project. Not all I read, only important points that I read. Certainly besides that I also see the credibility of the project manage
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 12:42:46 AM
If you plan to invest in an ICO project, you should make it a requirement to read the whitepaper.  It isn't wise to just throw money at something, especially cryptocurrencies without knowing what it's all about. 
Activity: 477
March 13, 2018, 12:34:07 AM
do not read the whole of the whitepaper, because it will take a lot of time Grin read the point, you can see it from the table of contents and go directly to the core page, I also usually do that before investing in a project Grin
Whitepapers with 50 pages in it are not "eatable" but there are whitepaper which only has 24 pages in it. Read the whole whitepaoer is needed before deciding to invest. How can you invest in something which you don't completely know about what is the project. Even disclaimer is important.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
March 13, 2018, 12:03:34 AM
do not read the whole of the whitepaper, because it will take a lot of time Grin read the point, you can see it from the table of contents and go directly to the core page, I also usually do that before investing in a project Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 11:51:09 PM
Not only whitepaper, i read about the website of ICO too.
if you want to invest in ICO,  you should do research about it first.
otherwise, don't blame anyone if you scammed or waste your crypto funds.
Activity: 115
March 12, 2018, 07:32:22 PM
You must read whitepaper, if you want to know full information about project. Also you must read social channels, reviews, ANN. I always read whitepaper.
Activity: 27
March 12, 2018, 06:47:57 PM

Online ones from the region.
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
March 12, 2018, 06:07:31 PM
Yes, I read this information. It seems to me that one can draw conclusions from white pages and understand whether this project is reliable or not. I will not invest in an unknown project.
Pages:
Jump to: