Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 103. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 06:21:55 PM
If you want to quickly understand what kind of project, then highlight the most important aspects for yourself. Read them and everything will be understood. Also there are many reviews on most projects. Wink
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 06:20:13 PM
I will always read the essence of white paper as a material to create a bounty article campaign or in the making of a video. But if we will invest and lazy to read the white paper, I suggest to read more about the project not just information from white paper, can be from the website, social media, or youtube.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 06:16:44 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I'm sure many people who do not do it include me because to understand a whitepaper requires a high understanding because I think whitepaper covers a lot of things that most ordinary people do not know

If you invest a lot of money you will most definitely read the whitepaper Wink
Activity: 616
March 11, 2018, 06:10:47 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I'm sure many people who do not do it include me because to understand a whitepaper requires a high understanding because I think whitepaper covers a lot of things that most ordinary people do not know
Activity: 196
March 11, 2018, 05:44:05 PM
I do not always read, in the majority I listen to my close friends, I'm just lazy. But my friends are reading, not to invest in horrific projects
Activity: 462
March 11, 2018, 05:29:36 PM
I always look at whitepapers at least briefly, otherwise you can not understand the full concept of a project. I would not invest in something I do not understand.
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 05:25:10 PM
The second important side this question about reading WPs is if we understand a content. It seems for me, that sometime developers or people who write WPs use language which is hard for normal people. Sometimes we can see xx pages about predictions, that are just quessing without clearly information about pros and cons (which in some WPs completely aren't included)
Activity: 266
March 11, 2018, 05:20:27 PM
I always do now.  Didn't do that in the Beginning & probably could have saved some heartache if I did.
Activity: 169
March 11, 2018, 05:16:43 PM
When by reading the ANN I get really interested on an ICO that makes me eager to know mpre and consider investing on it I read the whitepaper but most of the time, I just ask specific info on theirbthread or telegram
Activity: 238
March 11, 2018, 05:15:04 PM
I can't always read the whitepaper, but if I'm investing in certain project then I will read it. It is a must if you are serious when you invest your money.
Activity: 378
March 11, 2018, 05:13:20 PM
I do not always read white paper, as there are many projects, and it takes a long time. In addition, reading white paper will not save us from the scam.
Activity: 123
March 11, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
If I invest money then be sure to read the whitepaper. I think it's very important. I advise you to do the same.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
March 11, 2018, 05:08:28 PM
To tell the truth, I do not always read white paper. When I get enough time, then read. But if you want to invest in a token then you must read the white paper. It can be assumed that by reading this, a token will hit the market in the future.
Activity: 280
March 11, 2018, 04:52:14 PM
If the project attracted my attention by a good team, first-class idea or successful advisers, then I will definitely read the white paper. I will not waste my time reading white paper of mediocre projects.
Activity: 122
March 11, 2018, 01:31:29 PM
yes I read the white paper It is compulsory because I don't invest blindly and also you should have the knowledge before investing whitepaper helps a lot
Activity: 332
Merit: 15
March 11, 2018, 01:26:19 PM
 When I participate in the bounties, sometimes, to write a tweet on Twitter I read a whitepaper. I read whitepaper usually if I do not know what to write and the project is promising and on  it is not a pity to spend your time. I confess that this is rare. Most often I don't read whitepaper, but if the project deserves it, I can do it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 01:16:40 PM
Of course bro.
Because the people who doesn't read WP - after that create many topics - "Why so many ICO - scam")
Activity: 104
March 09, 2018, 02:29:34 PM
reading whitepaper is one of the most important steps to find out whether that project is good or not :v but actually, i rarely read it Sad
Activity: 190
March 09, 2018, 02:23:41 PM
It is very important for one to thoroughly go through the white paper. When time is invested to read and understand the white paper, you stand a chance of not falling victim of scam thereby loosing your investment. So it is worth the stress. As for me I do go through the white paper to know what I'm about going into.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 08, 2018, 11:24:57 PM
For me this is the most significant thing to do before doing an investment atleast we can have a full idea regarding the project and I guess people are looking and reading through the whitepaper but if still there's not we can't blame them of they're still in doubt with the project. But sometimes I asked my friend to to make a technical analysis for me since he know a lot of things better than and I get some good information from his own point of view.
Jump to: