Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 124. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
February 16, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
No doubt, if you want to invest in any project and get profit, you should analyze a project and the whitepaper. Because the whitepaper  contains  everything you need to know about the project. It's boring and difficult sometimes but it's very usefull.

I don't waste my time on reading white papers or any color papers on every project because today scammers can make too good to be true white papers and too good to be true website designs and they could even put advertisements on any page you're reading.
Foe me, if that project is good, their Telegram Channel has a lot of proof that they are indeed a good one or just a troll channel.
Scammers cannot reach 2,000 of telegram channel members so I better spend time on their social community than wasting my time on reading their shitty white papers.
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
February 16, 2018, 07:13:43 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I am one of the members in this forum who never read white papers because for me they're all shit papers.
What important to me is the performance of the coin because I let the investors do the white paper reading and when that coin has a good price momentum and they hit coinmarketcap.com then for me it's a good call on putting money on it.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 07:10:44 AM
Well, if you want to invest in something it's better to know something about the business you are investing in.
But of course the problem is how mach trust can you give to what is just a marketing tool.
So, you need to do deeper research, at least to detect the most obvious scams.
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 01:35:25 AM
No doubt, if you want to invest in any project and get profit, you should analyze a project and the whitepaper. Because the whitepaper  contains  everything you need to know about the project. It's boring and difficult sometimes but it's very usefull.
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
Melania.io Audit/Creation, Whitepapper, Specs etc.
February 16, 2018, 12:50:47 AM
Reading a Whitepaper really takes a lot of time. But if you think about investing money in any project, you should be ready to lose them without reading, analyzing and understanding the Whitepaper.
If this project is big and you are willing to invest a lot of money, than you should even make an Audit from special companies which providing such services.
Otherwise your instant wish can be just a waste of money.
Activity: 205
February 15, 2018, 09:38:30 PM
I think there is no need to read the whitepaper. Sometimes their websites summarizes it all. You just have to understand the plans and objectives of the project. If you had a clear understanding of it then you will be able to discern which ICO is best to invest.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 09:35:07 PM
if you are interesting to know more about the project you need to read their whitepaper to get more information and if you want to invest i think you should follow in telegram for more updates regarding in the project and its free to ask their.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 08:56:58 PM
yes i do!
so far whitepaper very helpful to introducing good ico for great potential project for future and not scam
Activity: 209
February 15, 2018, 08:50:40 PM
Do you even read whitepaper bro? Tbh only when I'm sure that i like project and want to know more. Otherwise website is enough to know most of details, but if you plan to invest in anything then there is two things to do everytime. First you need to check team if it's real team or not. And last you have to read whitepaper to know more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
February 15, 2018, 08:45:31 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

In 9/10 i do not read it, I watch for other things and only if I like the idea, the design , the attention to details i go further into project and research their white paper otherwise it is not worth my time,
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
February 15, 2018, 08:30:38 PM
Yes I, and I read it from 1st page o the last page. I have a folder for all the white papers that I finished reading and I have another one that is pending for review. Instead of reading novels I find it interesting to read those white papers and I even try to check if there's any sentence o portion of it that has been copied from an article, book or another white paper. If you are a serious investor, better take time to read those.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 08:27:23 PM
For any project that pass my initial assessment, I always read the whitepaper or something like that before investing.It will be essential to understand the problem they try to solve, how they solve it and agree with it.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 08:26:46 PM
I try to always read a whitepaper prior to investing.  I prefer coins that have a working product backing them. 
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
February 15, 2018, 08:22:44 PM
I honestly never have, I can usually tell if a project is solid or not by a million other things.  It's not necessary as much as people make it out to be per say.
Activity: 214
February 15, 2018, 08:21:00 PM
Well if you want to invest in an ico or an existing coin it would be a good idea to read it and i always do. I know people can just buy a whitepaper or take i from another project but it is a pretty good guideline. But i think most people who are investing wouldn't understand half that is in it.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 08:17:11 PM
I dont really read whitepapers unless Im about to buy into the ICO, I know I should read more but Im lazy, especially because it takes soooo long to read properly, and there are just soooo many icos happening at the same time. I generally narrow it down to 2-3 based on interest and hype from icodrops/icobench and from the telegram chat.
Then it warrants a read of the whitepaper. Once thats all ok and the product has potential, Im satisfied that its something I should get whitelisted for.

The tougher question is, do you read the whitepaper for tokens already on the exchanges??
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 08:11:42 PM
Reading whitepaper before investing in ICO and understanding it is one of the most important part of it. Because when the whitepaper is interesting for the investors , many would like to participate in the project and many will come to invest in the project. I do read whitepaper always before i invest my money to ICO. And when it has the big potential to succeed when the ICO ends.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 15, 2018, 08:05:32 PM
Yes, I do have a glance of whitepaper of any project I want to invest because in there is alot of information and the roadmap of the particular project. Some investors don't bother themselves with the whitepaper because they feel its tedious but they invest blindly. Some of them thereafter lose their money because they do not care about the roadmap of the project.

Yes, you did good mate by reading whitepaper, you will get more information about the project.
Actually we dont need to read all of the project whitepaper. Whitepaper only being reading if we interest with the project.
Activity: 373
February 15, 2018, 07:54:10 PM
For me! reading Whitepaper is a big information we can get before we joined ICO compaign.I'm assure to you that If you give time to read the whitepaper you have a possibility to joined a nice and successful compaign.Whitepaper is the best category for the bounty hunter to read that because most from the information comes from the Whitepaper.
Activity: 226
February 15, 2018, 07:47:27 PM
I really like to read whitepaper because the root of information coming from whitepaper.And this is my basis to joined a nice ICO compaign.It is better to read this one because it's not wasting our time but adding our time valuable if we have to read the whitepaper.
Jump to: