Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 123. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
February 17, 2018, 01:05:15 PM
well. if you want to invest in ICO. you need clearly to read whitepaper. because white paper is important thing in some project. you need to be clearly to read that. if not to invest. i suggest not to read.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
February 17, 2018, 12:55:17 PM
Well, of course I do: if I put my money somewhere, I want to have at least an idea about what they want to do with them.
Of course they can't lie, but at least reading the whitepaper you can detect the most obvious scams.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
February 17, 2018, 12:44:31 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Are you talking about reading whitepaper of bounties?
I did it and almost every ICO.

if you ask for the tips to read whitepaper without being stressed by it, I suggest you to get over to the main points of the ICO.
starting from:
-the advantages of their tokens for the market
-teams
-and detailed specifications about the tokens, like what type of ERC they use, distribution, price per token, etc.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
February 17, 2018, 12:10:29 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

You have to take time to read whitepaper of an ICO, that is their proposal on the project. This is the only way to ensure that your money for investment will be at safe side Smiley If you cannot really understand, ask for help, im sure your family knows how to understand it well than you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

Yes I do, and its actually important. read only the white paper of those project that you really think that has potential. So many ICO's happening right now and I agree that it can be a burden, but if you want your investment to be safe and you want to avoid SCAM then reading the whitepaper is necessary.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 12:06:30 PM
im lazy. ive read a few, but i just let the youtubers explain it to me.  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 12:03:54 PM
Its very necessary and important you study the white paper because you get know some indepth details as regards the "VALUE PROPOSITION" the company and the token has to offer.

It is also important to read whitepapers because, you can easily spot out the token metrics , strengths and weaknesses of an ICO if need be before making the final decision on whether you wish to invest or not .
Activity: 504
February 17, 2018, 12:00:12 PM
It's not hard to do it. Usually it takes 10-15 minutes if you have fast-reading skills, if you haven't - try to learn that technique
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
Hey bro. What is better is killing yourself reading the white paper than both you and your money were dead after investing in the scam and or in unsuccessful project. It's hard to lose both than losing your time for reading which is worth the most.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
February 17, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
Yest, but  since there are so many ICOs you need to cherry-pick the ones that interest you most (by product/proyect, reviews and benchmark scores, etc), and then invest additional time to read through whitepapers of your narrowed down list on potential investment ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
February 17, 2018, 11:32:13 AM
It's very difficult to judge the validity of an ICO even if you read carefully everything.
If you don't read at least the whitepare, you are not investing, you're just gambling.
I agree with you, I think there is no choice but to read it, sometimes it is boring but we do have to read it
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 11:31:49 AM
It's very difficult to judge the validity of an ICO even if you read carefully everything.
If you don't read at least the whitepare, you are not investing, you're just gambling.
Although there are many Ico's that are new, as a users or investors it is best to read the whitepaper. For us to know atleast if the project is literally best and worthy of our time, effort and money by investing in the Ico. Im always reading the whitepaper because this also gives a tips on choosing the legit and serious of their project.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
February 17, 2018, 11:25:16 AM
Activity: 322
February 17, 2018, 07:42:31 AM
Even though I'm not investing on anything ICO, I always read the whitepaper of the ICO when I'm joining their bounty campaigns. It is good to read the whitepapers because you learn more on the ICO and helps you determined if it's a scam or not.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
February 17, 2018, 07:39:22 AM
Well reading whitepaper can help you decide if the project is really good and consist of great team. If you want to invest then you should find sometime reading it cause its risky if you just invest on a coin that you can't even know its function. Whitepaper is a big factor for a specific project cause every investor will look for it.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
February 17, 2018, 07:37:05 AM
Yes I read whitepapers because it really helps to prove so much information that helps to lead in a good way of good investing. This will surely help to guide on how to use altcoins in a right way. It includes the methods on how will earned dollars without any risk.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
February 17, 2018, 07:09:21 AM
If you want to put your money somewhere, it seems to me mandatory to know all what you can.
Of course a whitepaper can be deceitful, so not only you need to read it, but also to make deeper researches.
Activity: 392
February 16, 2018, 01:35:01 PM
Yes I'm reading white papers then decide maybe investing in any ICO. Because whitepaper you can find every details about ICO. after you are investing ICO.
Activity: 490
February 16, 2018, 01:15:25 PM
Yes, I have already read the white paper, as it provide the brief description about the same. This guideline help to me to think about the same.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
February 16, 2018, 07:19:59 AM
Sometimes but most of the time I would just ignore it ,
I would only read some whitepaper if I am really interested in their project .
Jump to: