Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 122. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS
February 17, 2018, 03:58:12 PM
Actually i read couple of whitepapers until now and i can't say they were perfect. Most of them are confusing instead of being clear and mind opening but that doesn't mean we should skip whitepapers. They are supposed to give you insight about the ico , project you participated or invested in.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
February 17, 2018, 03:54:51 PM
I always try to get maximum information about the project which I plan to get in. And if I don't like something, I will pass such a project. I think that thanks to this approach I rarely join projects that turn out to be scam.
Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
February 17, 2018, 03:41:45 PM
I take a glance at whitepaper of project but I dont read all details. I mostly read reviews aboıt project and I check team members. If it looks like OK, I invest to that project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
February 17, 2018, 03:38:13 PM
I try to find everything about any project I am going to invest in. I am reading everything I can find online and of course I always read the Whitepaper, because you can find a lot of useful information inside.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 03:31:18 PM
I always spend a lot of time reading whitepaper. It is important. Reduce reading time will not easy. If you read between the lines, there is a big chance to fall scamm... Sad
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 17, 2018, 03:30:41 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I'm a girl, so I guess this probably does not apply to me. But anyway, I do read and analyse the white paper + monitor the GitHub of the coins that I still have a position on.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 17, 2018, 03:28:58 PM
It's very difficult to judge the validity of an ICO even if you read carefully everything.
If you don't read at least the whitepare, you are not investing, you're just gambling.
I agree with you, I think there is no choice but to read it, sometimes it is boring but we do have to read it
Most of the whitepapers are boring so i choose first to watch a video skit to see if its an idea I can understand, probably in a familiar field.
February 17, 2018, 03:25:47 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I don't necessarely read the whitepaper of all the ICOs and end up checking out, some ICOs are not even worth getting on their website.
When there is an ICO that really catches my eye and I see everyone talk about, then indeed I do a more indepth research about the project and ultimately I read pretty much as much information as I can find about that ICO, which includes the Whitepaper.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
February 17, 2018, 03:25:31 PM
The entire text is not necessarily read. But the main idea can be understood in a few minutes. And also to assess the quality of work and approach to the case for the team
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 03:22:45 PM
I periodically read white paper. There you can find the really necessary information on the project, the product, the team and the timing of the project. Usually I read this information there. so that the right thing for sure!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
February 17, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

Well, when you finally get your new car… have you ever read the instructions? I don’t think so.

The BTC´s white paper is kind of difficult to understand. It was done by a brilliant brain in a technical lenguaje. It is difficult to understand event to experts or programers.
I read the paper anytime I can and, each time, I understand something I wasn’t  understanding at all. There are several points in that paper only the experience can explain. I mean, as long as you use the blockchain system, it becomes easier to understand the Satoshi´s paper, for you have experienced and practice how does it works.

I think this is really important to read the whitepaper not only once, but everytime you can!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 03:08:23 PM
I think it's best to read whitepaper before one jumps into ICO. Personally, I don't read whitepaper all the time; I read them sometimes. I had been reading them pretty well, but there really is no time for me to be going through them like I used to. But, we really have no choice but to read it. It could be boring at times, but it worth it.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

If you are really smart, you should go all over it, since it's your money you'll going to invest or use, you should at least be extra careful by reading it,  and planning about it
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 03:00:56 PM
If you want to avoid scam ico you need to spent your time to read the whitepaper, the information that you need to know its inside the whitepaper. You don't need an hour to read the whitepaper but if you lost you money because an ico scam then you will regret it.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 17, 2018, 02:42:20 PM
To be honest, at the beginning I trying  quickly read white papers.  But now I have no time for this. A lot of ICO, and if I'll spend 2 hours to read whitepaper, I did not have any free time. And whitepaper is nothing. A lot of projects with good whitepaper and falling down. And another one have any whitepaper and give 5 x
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
February 17, 2018, 02:39:44 PM
Yes, I always take some time to read the whitepaper of interesting projects. That is very important before investing or it will be risky. The whitepaper helps you to decide if you believe on that project or not. There are all important things and details described.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
February 17, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
I read white paper but not always, I follow ICO review expert and research on the project team of professionals.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
February 17, 2018, 01:23:30 PM
read a project whitepaper is a very important thing before we decide to invest because in whitepaper contain all of the details about the project, and we can assess the quality of a project when we know about that.
Activity: 179
February 17, 2018, 01:21:49 PM
Of course, it's first what you should do. White papers are basic reading requirement you must go through before you invest in any project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 01:16:04 PM
Very cool question really. Because after all, a lot of people just do not read the whitepaper and lately, those projects that make WP just for it to be, you can immediately see who is a pimp, if you read WP you can learn a lot
Jump to: