Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 129. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
February 12, 2018, 08:27:41 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Yes indeed reading a lot of whitepapers will give you headaches,i personally reading 2-3 whitepapers per so i can take note which new projects will have potential to grow in the future.I am taking notes in every whitepaper i read about so i wont have any problem recalling which projects would be an ideal investment in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
I work for Globcoin and I know for a fact that very few people read the whitepaper. But I think it's understandable, it's very heavy and technical and usually not written by someone who is used to "ease" content for users.

As an alternative we have a blog where I "translate" different whitepaper info to a more friendly tone.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
http://2gether.global
February 12, 2018, 07:57:40 AM
I think for projects you are seriously interested in reading the whitepaper is a must.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 07:46:58 AM
I do read the whitepaper but not detailed by detailed. Just checking the main points. What is the project, how much they want, hey people behind it, the timetable and ofcourse the value of the project and if its gonna have something added to the marketplace. Then that's the time I decide to join any campaign and invest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 07:30:28 AM
I think you can get away with not reading the whitepaper of the top 10 coins or so.

But of course, as a personal preference, it's always good to know just what you're investing in.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 07:28:17 AM
Yes, I always read whitepaper before planning of investment in any ICO as whitepaper can give you clarify about the road-map and vision of the developers regarding their concept. Whitepaper have all important information regarding the project and you got all info of future plannings of the company.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 07:01:56 AM
Generally speaking, I will read the white paper, but most of the white papers look boring.
So more often, I'll look at the official video to know what the ICO project wants to do, and then go to gtihub to see if the code is open source.
Activity: 168
February 12, 2018, 06:59:18 AM
generally no! I know we have to  read but  time is a big problem bro :S

Well, yeah, but you have to know what you're investing in right? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
February 12, 2018, 06:49:24 AM
I definitely read whitepapers before I get involved in ICOs. Whether it's gonna be as an investor or a as a bounty hunter, you have to take your time for research in order to avoid scams or bad surprises.
Activity: 60
February 12, 2018, 06:02:23 AM
It’s important to understand how each crypt works before investing any money.

Bitcoin is still new and it can take months to understand the true impact coin can have on the world.

Take some time to understand crypt, how it works, how to secure crypt, and about how crypt differs from fiat money.

It's mean that you need read whitepaper.
Activity: 126
February 12, 2018, 05:57:27 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

For me, whitapapers have really big importance. To read and understand the whitepapers better, you can try to find the ICO's unique futures on it, because I think this parts are the most important parts of a whitepaper.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 12, 2018, 01:57:06 AM
generally no! I know we have to  read but  time is a big problem bro :S
Activity: 84
February 12, 2018, 01:55:41 AM
Yes. I'm reading whitepapers before investing in any ICO.If a project have big scale, I read white paper, For example i read HADA DBANK white paper before join its signature campagin. i am sure its real and highly prospective  ico .
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
February 12, 2018, 01:55:07 AM
Actually I'm not reading white papers,
My strategy is to know their platform. When will it start and how many of their tokens supply? Many of today's ICOs go out and if we read their white papers we can still hold on. It is better to summarize their white paper and post it to facebook with video presentation.
Activity: 46
February 12, 2018, 01:42:37 AM

Only if the project is very promising. I don’t read whitepapers of airdropped coins with no value, and while daytrading, cause this is not necessary.
Activity: 43
February 12, 2018, 12:35:50 AM
Whitepaper becoming popular nowadays. According to a study from The Content Marketing Institute back in 2013, sixty one percent of businesses involved in B2B marketing already use white papers. Even in 2017, they play an important role especially as white papers are implemented in more industries. Another study by the same company listed white papers in the top five strategies for marketing.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 12, 2018, 12:16:20 AM
We need to read rhe white paper when you like it or not to avoid bad project so that read and undersand be wisely if you are interested to make rich quick.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 12:09:59 AM
Hard work and perseverance are needed for that if you want to make rich so read it to make understand the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
February 12, 2018, 12:04:32 AM
Sometimes the most important information about the whitepaper is hidden in the way it is written. If I look through it and see a lot of mistakes, typos, poor design, it says a lot about the way the developerts care about their own project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 11, 2018, 11:43:34 PM
I rarely read the Whitepaper I think it's not so important to those who do not understand, if you want to read whitepapers, what questions you want or what information you want from the project, I do that if I want to do a whitepaper because I know that reading everything written on the whitepaper takes a long time.
Jump to: