Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 133. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 07:59:50 AM
of course bro because if you didnt read their whitepaper you dont know what is their goal of thier token or coins
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
-----
February 11, 2018, 07:56:20 AM
Yes I read whitepaper even though there are too many. Read the whitepaper, it can be useful in determining a good ICO. If you really want to get a decent profit, if you want your investment to be worth it, you should read the whitepaper to get a clear understanding of their project, its purpose and many more. You should also consider the roadmap, and the website. On their website, you can see a summarized information of their project.
Activity: 140
February 11, 2018, 07:38:03 AM
Sometimes i read whitepaper,beause in websites not all information can be found, even token distribution sometimes not published in websites, so need to search through all pages in white paper.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
February 11, 2018, 07:34:37 AM
Most often yes, but sometimes I just join ICOs due to hype for a fast cashout after ICO.
Activity: 294
February 11, 2018, 07:32:34 AM
To avoid to read whitepaper, first you can search the other thing first and check if the ico is backed by real company or not, have working product or not and other. If you very interesting then read whitepaper in the last to make sure everything good.  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 11, 2018, 07:30:45 AM
Sometimes).. But I do not need it, because I do not make investment. In the future I will make investment and will read whitepaper Grin
Activity: 154
February 11, 2018, 07:27:05 AM
To be honest, I seldom read the white paper. At begin when I come in the crypto world. I read every white paper I invest. But found nothing ends with waste of time. The plan they describe not means it will come true. The things u think with great pot maybe nothing in the market. If u really know how to read the white paper. Congratulations bro!
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 10, 2018, 05:14:09 AM
Its the starting point to invest in ICO. everyone needs to read whitepaper before investing in.
Non-English speakers usually fall in to traps cause of not understanding the whitepaper.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
I do read white paper whenever I find interesting and unique project. Many interesting project that have finished it's ICO is still under the radar and many people that participated in many quality ICO do not read their white paper, this is evident on their comment regarding these ICO. They always asking for exchange instead of asking about the development of their respective projects, those people will better try to read the whitepaper instead of act like some brainless investor !
Activity: 588
February 10, 2018, 05:10:02 AM
I will speak frankly. No, I do not often read a whitepaper. I'm just analyzing projects in my own way. Well, think for yourself, in whitepaper of course a lot of useful information, but still I think that there is more lies than the truth.
Activity: 532
February 10, 2018, 05:06:11 AM
you read it sometimes not all the time so it is more risky compared to reading all the time. everything that is written in the whitepaper is for investor/user to be understand and think because. for investor the detail they can see in ICOs that can be seen in whitepaper and roadmap are so important and it depends on it either it is a good ICO or not.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 04:31:59 AM
Before I invest or I join signature campaign, I'm trying to read whitepaper and other details that I can reach.
I'm not willing to do those blind.
Activity: 196
February 10, 2018, 04:16:59 AM
I seldom read them because they will cost oo much time and with the time I may earn more money to buy more coins and make more profit. The time in the market id very precious.
Activity: 129
February 10, 2018, 04:10:42 AM
I dont have time to read it and dont have the expertise and knowledge to judge it.

So i read what people say who read white paper. Lol.
Activity: 18
February 10, 2018, 04:06:31 AM
I just read the whitepapers of the projects that really passionate me. I skim through the others. On the other hand I just invest in projects that really passionate me lol.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
February 10, 2018, 04:02:30 AM
Of course, we need to read first the whitepaper before joining an ICO because it will tell if a project is scam or shit coin.  Otherwise, the whitepaper is no longer reading because it is difficult to understand the other terms. By reading the ICOs whitepaper, we will know the correct promotion and determine the correct process of their project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
February 10, 2018, 03:58:59 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

has become a necessity that you do if you want to really understand and examine an ico. This is important, that this sort of thing will sometimes make a judgment. no need to hurry, you can do a lot of time to read and learn it.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 03:56:33 AM
I try to force myself to read white paper. But they are all the same, dammit Smiley a rare case where you can find really useful information.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
February 10, 2018, 03:54:51 AM
Yup, I do read the whitepaper. Reading the whitepaper helps me to understand the project a  lot better and to avoid scammy ones.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 10, 2018, 03:41:17 AM
Whitepaper is a sort of biodata of that ICO, if you dont read it you never know the concept of that ICO, never write an article about it or you can not invest in a strong ICO. if you have'nt read whitepaper. So it is necessary to read
Jump to: