Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 13. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
UniDapp
July 14, 2018, 07:32:14 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Whitepaper reading can be very tiring because it is bulky and contains intricate information pertaining to a project. I prefer reading one pagers if they have one. It is more like a short summary of the information on the whitepaper
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:56:55 PM
I always read the whitepaper on the project I support. You need to read the whitepaper, it can be useful in determining a good ICO.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
July 14, 2018, 04:56:50 PM
Basically I do not read the white paper of the project because I'm looking at other aspects of the project selection for investing  Wink
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 04:53:33 PM
I am not very big investitor but whitepaper explains in detail the concept of development on a project, and it's really important for those who want to participate, or for big investors. I am sure, many people read it when they are interested in a project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
July 14, 2018, 04:48:11 PM
Yes, I try to always read information about the project. Otherwise how do you know if it's good or bad and is it worth investing in it?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 09:07:17 AM
I not only read the White Paper projects, in which I invest money, but I also ask developers different questions.I'm very picky.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 09:05:00 AM
According to my reading whitepaper is a must. If I will follow ICO project then read whitepaper is a mandatory ahl for me. I better spend more my time to understand ICO than I am sorry to have joined the wrong ICO. Indeed reading whitepaper takes a lot of time but it is comparable with the result when the ICO we choose is right. I have followed ICO which is the issue of most people without reading whitepaper and it turns out the ICO is a fraud. Starting to learn from that experience makes me more careful in choosing ICO.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 08:59:40 AM
It is better to take the time to read and understand the meaning.  Than later get frustrated and lose investment.  If it is not clear, do not invest, but study and analyze.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 08:52:58 AM
If I am going to invest in ICO, I always read the whitepaper, and I also try to find information about this project on the Internet. It helps to understand how promising this project is and what terms of its implementation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 08:47:34 AM
How did I can invest money in ICO if I didn't read whitepaper? It's anything amazing to my mind, it's like buy cat in box and don't check what inside box.
Activity: 378
July 14, 2018, 05:16:41 AM
Reading White paper of the participating ICO is the best way to know how the project works. Meaningless White paper will lead in poor project and management.
Activity: 280
July 14, 2018, 05:16:18 AM
I always read white paper. It seems to me that this is the basis of any ICO project and you can not invest if you do not study the main document, because it describes the whole essence and the whole meaning
Activity: 82
July 14, 2018, 05:05:39 AM
I think you are a new member of the forum but when just joining bounty campaigns, website and announcement is enough for me to understand few stuffs related to it. The whitepaper is the most important part of a project because it consists everything, so I suggest to don't miss it out when making a huge investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
July 14, 2018, 04:47:03 AM
Serious question which I believe most investors fail to realise, they only follow because of the size of the community and hype. Reading some Whitepaper will give you an idea of what the project is about and you will be able to draw your conclusion about the project. Some Whitepaper, after reading them you will be convinced within yourself that it's not worth your time and money.
Activity: 198
July 14, 2018, 04:33:36 AM
Of course. I am reading the whitepaper before participating in any ICO. An if you are investing in that ICO it is required to read Whitepaper because only by reading whitepaper we understand that the project is good or not.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
July 14, 2018, 04:15:57 AM
If I'm interested in a project and I'm going to invest in it or participate in a bounty campaign, I definitely study White Paper.
Activity: 43
July 14, 2018, 04:14:30 AM
Killing time? When you contribute up to a thousand dollars, you will set aside a few minutes to peruse all. Possibly in case you're just at first examining through numerous ICOs that you don't read the whitepaper. In any case, once you discover one you're occupied with, you would read it.
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 01:47:12 AM
Be sure to read! I read it especially carefully if I plan to invest in a project and participate in a bounty company. Of course I spend a lot of time but I get the confidence that the project will be successful and not a scam
Activity: 40
July 14, 2018, 01:46:11 AM
Truly. I'm perusing whitepapers before putting resources into any ICO. For an illustration I read Daneel whitepaper and a few different whitepapers to get clear understanding about the venture. Be that as it may, genuinely I'm not perusing whitepapers for coins which give as Airdrops.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 01:31:57 AM
Yes ,I do read the white paper.And I would suggest you to read the white paper of the project, if you do not read it .It gives you a very clear idea about the profit the project can give you  and then it will be easier for you to decide whether to enter the project or not.
Pages:
Jump to: