Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 10. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:46:16 AM
I really do not like to read whitepapers. Long and boring. But  at the moment, there are a lot of projects that like to copy a white sheet and throw out other people's tasks for their own, so be careful when choosing a project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 07:43:33 AM
In general before absolutely investing in white paper reading. I also research the product of the project and the team members. it is annoying to read the white paper but I would definitely recommend it. also see the video by watching the video.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 04:26:50 AM
I never look at the white paper. I don't think the white paper is really true. I directly choose the top ten coins in the market for investment. I think this is the safest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 11:39:15 PM
Im a short term holder, I dont actually readwhite paper. Profit is only important to me when it reached a x3 i already sell it to gain profit then move to another ICO.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 20, 2018, 05:36:16 PM
Definitely yes. But just browsing  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy If you get the logic behind the summary or the one pager, you don't need unless you want to study the process in detail. But a good written whitepaper is one of the indicators of a good project.
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 05:34:56 PM
Reading a project white paper is a must if i want to invest in the project
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
July 20, 2018, 05:34:00 PM
I'm ashamed to say it, but I rarely read white paper. I prefer to pay more attention to the team and the hype around the ICO. After all, high-quality white paper does not guarantee profits for investors.
Activity: 53
July 20, 2018, 05:27:55 PM
They usually capture every important info they want investors to know. These summaries are usually a page long. With that if you find something interesting and is worth more of your time, then you can decide to delve into it further. Truth is that as serious investor you need to read them, especially now that a lot of scams are happening.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 19, 2018, 05:07:23 AM
Good projects can paint in their whitepaper everything that concerns their further progress. This is important for the investor. I try to read their whitepaper
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
July 19, 2018, 04:40:59 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

We all know how important whitepaper is. But to be Honesty i never read whitepaper. I just rely  from the review of an expert, not just an expert but a well known expert in their field. Then I follow and observer their development and check their team members. And luckily my strategy is succeful. Help this give you an idea
Activity: 170
July 19, 2018, 04:40:32 AM
Read a whitepaper doesnt change anything, i mean when you read the whitepaper, all good stuff is there, but reality is sometimes the project can be failed and mess. To be honest i read the whitepaper sometimes but not to much, i just want to to know, what the project serves to people or public, if it is good, i will think to invest.
Activity: 81
July 19, 2018, 04:36:21 AM
For sure! I read it before even deciding if to participate in a Bounty campaign of the chosen project or not, since, in my opinion, the Whitepaper reveals an enormous amount of information and highly affects your decision in investing in this ICO or not.
The Whitepaper, together with the Bitcointalk official thread play a very important role in attracting more potential investors and in transmitting trust and success that the project will have if everything will go as planned in the shown Road Map.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 19, 2018, 04:34:48 AM
I do not know exactly how many of bounty hunters read project white paper before or after joining bounty campaign. But in my case, I will see a project website and white paper before going for it. It means it will give some of the information about what type of the project is or it is really genuine.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 19, 2018, 04:31:30 AM
Yes, many of the friends around me buy cryptocurrencies and never look at the white paper, but they will go to understand the market of the project itself. Perhaps only one of the ten investors will choose to understand the white paper.
Activity: 180
July 18, 2018, 09:13:31 PM
Sometimes i read whitepaper,beause in websites not all information can be found. Plus reading it is pretty useful so you can learn a lot from the project and if you do all that I guess you will not be scam on a fake ICOs.
Activity: 168
July 18, 2018, 08:55:24 PM
i have not read a lot of whitepapers yet, but if i'm interested in the project, its a very good source of information. if you are interested in the project, always read the whitepaper.  Wink
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 18, 2018, 08:49:36 PM
Honestly speaking, I'm not reading white papers I only depend on people who have a good feedback on the project. I know it's necessary to read about what project plan, but when the majority of people speak positively I'm on it also..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 08:30:53 PM
Reading the whitepaper is really important if you're going to invest to an ICO, you cant just invest without knowing the real intention of the project this is why reading whitepaper to avoid getting scammed.
Activity: 49
July 18, 2018, 08:10:20 PM
White paper is imperative in an ICO, don't let us through this. How might we take after an abundance or we influence a venture yet we to don't know anything in the ICO? How the vision and mission, authoritative structure, system, and so on.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 11:03:40 PM
sure, i do however now not all task i read the whitepaper. simplest once I want to sign up for a bounty and invest an ICO, reading the whitepaper is clearly crucial although, so that you will see what the assignment is and what product they do. I do not read the entire whitepaper, only some points that i assume essential.
Pages:
Jump to: