Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 14. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 01:15:50 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

yes better like that, if I also choose to buy and will sell it again at a price higher than the price I bought.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 14, 2018, 01:11:58 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

The developers should not dish out encyclopedia-like white papers. They should keep it short and simple. Recently, I came across a white paper which had more than 300 pages. Who is going to devote so much time in reading all that content?
Activity: 149
July 14, 2018, 01:04:50 AM
To be honest, I usually don't read whitepaper and even if I do, there are times that I could not even understand some of the terminologies there. Although, if a project appeals to me, I usually do try to read it and would appreciate it if they have translated versions or one-pagers. If I join the ICO, I would certainly read it.
Activity: 38
July 14, 2018, 12:56:14 AM
I wager the greater part of the general population really don't the whitepaper, in some cases I don't as well. They may very well put "best ICO to put resources into 2018" catchphrase on google and contribute on it.

In any case, I concur with @whirlcoin, on the off chance that you truly need your venture to be justified, despite all the trouble at that point read the whitepaper, it doesn't ensure the task would be effective in the event that you read it however. In any case, in any event you'll be calm since you put your well deserved cash in an undertaking you adapted as of now. Be that as it may, I trust 'good fortune' have an influence too in here.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 09:57:10 PM
to be honest i dont read white paper until i will join their bounty campaign for months or i will participate in their ICO or investing in their coin just to make sure that i am investing a good project that my money and effort will not be wasted
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

I don’t see any reasons in trying to find any valuable information in whitepapers. There are a lot of false data in such documents and for me it is much more important to see what is the team of developers is looks like.
It seems to me that for today scammers have already learned to work well and it is very difficult for us to expose them. Therefore, no technical documentation should be a fundamental factor for your choice.

Though its really important to read on the whitepaper for them to have knowledge of what kinds of platforms is the bounty compaign and the basic of its impact towards the economy and industries But this can be made for scammers for them to make money out of a cheating.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 09:41:59 PM
in case you need your investments to make a income, you then ought to read the white ebook. The venture needs to be very well studied before making an investment money in it. It without a doubt takes a variety of time, but it should be accomplished necessarily.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
July 13, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

I don’t see any reasons in trying to find any valuable information in whitepapers. There are a lot of false data in such documents and for me it is much more important to see what is the team of developers is looks like.
It seems to me that for today scammers have already learned to work well and it is very difficult for us to expose them. Therefore, no technical documentation should be a fundamental factor for your choice.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
July 13, 2018, 11:08:56 AM
When you do simple bounty, sometimes you don't really get into reading whitepaper.When you are really involved into the project, you focus on everything.Usually if you don't like white paper, try to watch videos or look into FAQ.

I actually does not read white paper before because I did not see the importance of it because I haven't bought a pre ico of a coin, but now that I do bounty and I also buys a pre ico tokens I learned that it is important to read white papers because you will see hete what company it is and you will have a better understading on a coin where you will going to invest
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 13, 2018, 11:07:09 AM
Never read a single white paper. I fully trust the professionals who disassemble each ICO and issue ready-made information on the project.
Activity: 76
July 13, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
I read a technical whitepaper, just like looking for new innovations or a business model that suits me. If I am comfortable with this project, I will invest a lot of money, but if he does not like my mood, I will ignore him.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 13, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
When you do simple bounty, sometimes you don't really get into reading whitepaper.When you are really involved into the project, you focus on everything.Usually if you don't like white paper, try to watch videos or look into FAQ.
Activity: 630
Merit: 113
July 13, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
I do study white papers handiest when I already get the bounty stake tokens and attempt to apprehend what's their undertaking is all about however it truly is it. I do not do read white papers that bumps my display screen and for me it seems waste of time due to the fact most ICOs are just having the same tasks and the world "decentralization" is too garbage on my ears.
But if we want to seriously invest ICO of course reading whitepaper is mandatory, by reading whitepaper then we can understand in detail especially roadmap, so we can be sure with future project.
Unfortunately, future of project doesn't depend of white paper.  Grin
White paper is only promise, and it was prepared for a long time. Team is more useful indicator to choose ico.
Activity: 126
July 13, 2018, 10:49:32 AM
Reading the white papers is like reading a business plan. So the short answer is NO! I may breeze through it. That's about it though. Those things are so tedious, meticulous and just down right boring. I prefer going to the website of the project and reading what they have there and watching what ever video they have available as well. I also like looking at their development team, their roadmap and their sponsors too. If they can't win me over that way, their white papers won't either.
Activity: 105
July 13, 2018, 10:48:13 AM
Unfortunately, this is one of the main aspects when choosing a project for investment , and it will not happen quickly . better vnematelno to learn before investing their money
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
I do not read the unnecessary introductory information. it takes time and takes your head with unnecessary things. I read only the description of the project, the description of the goals that the developers want to achieve and read the composition of the team that is behind the project
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
July 13, 2018, 09:15:16 AM
There is no way in getting through the whitepaper easy and even if there is a way then it will only be a waste because reading the whitepaper of every ICO you invest in has a significance importance to them. It will ensure you to make the right investment if you are really in to investing because you will know every detail about them if they are legit or will just scam you right after you invest.
Activity: 448
July 13, 2018, 08:52:01 AM
I do study white papers handiest when I already get the bounty stake tokens and attempt to apprehend what's their undertaking is all about however it truly is it. I do not do read white papers that bumps my display screen and for me it seems waste of time due to the fact most ICOs are just having the same tasks and the world "decentralization" is too garbage on my ears.
But if we want to seriously invest ICO of course reading whitepaper is mandatory, by reading whitepaper then we can understand in detail especially roadmap, so we can be sure with future project.
Activity: 406
July 13, 2018, 08:45:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: