Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 16. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 07:37:29 AM
Oh yeah i do read whitepapers of projects because that is the only way you can really know whatever Initial coin offering you are investing into. In another instance in case you are participating in a content creation campaign then you would have to read the whitepaper before you can come out with your content.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 07:32:47 AM
Yes, I take my time to patiently and carefully read the whitepaper of a project or bounty before I invest or join the campaign for me not to make the wrong choice. The whitepaper gives clear ideas and objectives of the project and from it you can decide whether the project is a good one or not. It is always good take take very good time to read the whitepaper because it is an important part of a project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 07:32:34 AM
reading whitepapers is very important to me. all information an ico is a whitepaper. and indeed whitepaper can also be a reference to whether the bounty allows for success or not
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
I think I should read it because in whitepapers make us know about a project, we can also compare which is good between many projects through whitepaper, that's why reading whitepapers is very important.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 07:25:06 AM
I rely on reviews and reviews and not in the white paper and other documents. I think that all the documents can be drafted so that you will not notice the deception, but if the project has bad reviews and analysts say that this may be a fraudulent project, all becomes clear
Activity: 27
July 13, 2018, 07:17:25 AM
I brush through to be honest. All those technical words make my head spin. I just go through the first page and read the preamble and glance through the various headings. That's all
Merit: 29
July 13, 2018, 07:14:39 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
On the off chance that you truly need to your speculation to be worth then you need to peruse the whitepaper then no one but you can get the unmistakable thought regarding that undertaking and can abstain from putting your well deserved cash into a trick ICO. So I will experience the whitepaper in the event that I need to make investment on that project.
Activity: 93
July 13, 2018, 07:12:47 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

i mean if i'm going to put my money in a project i will definetly read the whitepaper even if i don't really understand the technicalities of it but it is very useful and can give you an idea on the project and the professionalism of the team and the reasearch they did and the way they present themselves but yeah i get it it may take a lot of time.
Activity: 238
July 13, 2018, 07:09:36 AM
in the white paper, you can write anything is because no one checks. fraudsters are taking, and copying text from documents successful projects and steal our money. So I don't see the point in reading documents. Investment in new projects is just luck. You might get lucky or your money will be stolen )))
Activity: 55
July 13, 2018, 07:05:13 AM
Well, I want to be honest. I don't have the time to go through all the white-papers and there are thousands of them out there. I have read only two white-papers till now. Those of Deep Onion and Denarius. And even then, I was in a hurry and went through the documents very quickly.
Anyway, I'm more of a bounty hunter than investor.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 13, 2018, 06:55:29 AM
I personally don't look at any whitepaper, I just goto Google to type about the best projects to invest in, most people don't look out for ICO whitepaper, just know that.
If we want to seriously invest ICO of course reading whitepaper is mandatory thing, by reading whitepaper then we can understand in detail especially roadmap, so we can be confident with the future of the project.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
July 13, 2018, 06:54:44 AM
I used to be very carefully studied all the documents that I could find including the white paper but then I realized that all the projects they write the same))) and to distinguish a cheater from a good project is now virtually impossible so investing their money in a new project you depend on luck.
Activity: 25
July 13, 2018, 06:52:09 AM
I personally don't look at any whitepaper, I just goto Google to type about the best projects to invest in, most people don't look out for ICO whitepaper, just know that.
Activity: 58
July 13, 2018, 06:50:49 AM
Yes, I do.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 06:49:27 AM
Basically reading white paper is the first step to find quality ICO. I read the whitepaper always if I want to join in their ICO.
Activity: 21
July 13, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

Most people usually look for the whitepaper of each project before investing, most especially professional traders when they research, they tend to lookout for the whitepaper so that they'd understand more about the aim of the project.
Activity: 77
July 13, 2018, 06:41:56 AM
I think that white paper is a very important document but it can write anything and it can be untrue so I very quickly look through the white paper and carefully study the reviews and reviews for this project
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 06:41:09 AM
When I first study the project I just open the WP and quickly scan for 1-2 minutes. If I decide to buy, I study carefully.
July 13, 2018, 06:37:06 AM
If I have enough time, I read white papers, analyzed all the information on web sites. I definitely read it before investing, but overall I can not read white papers.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 06:34:53 AM
Almost no white papers have been read. Because it takes too much time, and it doesn't necessarily get much useful knowledge. There are so many projects on the market. If you go to see the white paper, it will waste a lot of time.
Honestly mate i'm reading whitepaper it's because I know I can be more relevant to choose a good ico if I will give my time to read before joining campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: