Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 142. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 17
February 07, 2018, 11:56:44 PM
just look at his videos only
if a platform does not use video in its marketing strategy
I am not interested and may leave it
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 07, 2018, 11:55:03 PM
I always read the whitepaper before investing in to any ICO or buying some new coin to acquire some vital informations on their team, plans and vision for the coin they are offering. Reading white papers is important because it can act as a signal to inform whether a startup is legit or not. But there is also a possibility that a scam company can hire an expert copy writer to make a legitimate-looking whitepaper.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 07, 2018, 11:37:30 PM
i always read whitepaper first before i join ICO or new release Coin.
there is a lot information in whitepaper.we even can know are they serious or just wanna scam our money from whitepaper.
thats why i always suggest people to read whitepaper first before decide to join ICO.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 11:28:54 PM
Hype about that coin many times is more important that the whitepaper itself. I have witnessed some coins with sh*tty whitepapers going high because of just the hype they luckily catch.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
February 07, 2018, 11:23:37 PM
yes many people don't even read whitepaper before they went into the project which is every wrong, as an investor all you need to do before thinking of investing is to get information about the project you want to got into, but so many people ignore this taking it as waste of time. read whitepaper tell you about the project properly, so is every necessary to read whitepapers
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 11:16:55 PM
I only read it when i start to make investment in ICO, and this is could be doing by all investor to more understand about aim of the project. Actually in the white paper i dont really understand all technical about the project and i only looking for the aim of the project and what problem will be solved.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 11:12:23 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
If you really want to your investment to be worth then you have to read the whitepaper then only you can get the clear idea about that project and can avoid investing your hard earned money into a scam ICO.So I will go through the whitepaper if Inwant to make investment on that project.

Yes its true. No other way to make everything faster and easier. Investing in ico with hard earn money also need more effort if you dont wish to loss into a scam scenario of ico.
To avoid to read whitepaper, first you can search the other thing first, like me, i check if the ico is backed by real company or not? Have working product or not? And maybe other. If you very interesting then read whitepaper in the last to make sure everything good.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 11:07:16 PM
not at all. I'm just looking for what I just want to know on their whitepaper. too many ico too many whitepaper, that's just waste my time to read all whitepaper.
I read correctly just on projects that make me interested and I dedicated to invest in that project.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
February 07, 2018, 11:00:02 PM
Only if the project is little known and unpopular. I believe there is a hidden gem out there haven't been received the media attention. From the whitepaper we can know how the teams work toward the project is, how the project going to be. It will give us a great insight. But if the project already has an attention, I rarely see the whitepaper.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
February 07, 2018, 10:43:10 PM
The problem to understanding the project from whitepaper is language because aim not familiar about the language in that whitepaper. Some of the language use different grammar with mine. So that why i prefer to go to some influencer in youtube that make video review about that project. They help me to be more understanding about purpose the project.

Projects have translated Whitepaper as well. Ask for the project owners with a request of Whitepaper in language if they don't have.

Influencers in YouTube share their opinions which might be correct/incorrect. What main part is that you rely on other's opinions completely before investing which shouldn't be the case.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
February 07, 2018, 10:02:37 PM
The problem to understanding the project from whitepaper is language because aim not familiar about the language in that whitepaper. Some of the language use different grammar with mine. So that why i prefer to go to some influencer in youtube that make video review about that project. They help me to be more understanding about purpose the project.
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 09:41:56 PM
Reading a whitepaper is important to investors. To read is always in preparation to do business or to participate or not in ICO. Sometimes I do reading specially if I like the way of ICO. You can found everything in whitepaper regarding their own and interesting project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
February 07, 2018, 09:32:08 PM
I always read a white paper. This is a must! You need to know all the conditions, guarantees and risks before investing your money. White paper helps to get clarifications and answers to many questions.
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 09:31:06 PM
i read whitepaper but i just read the important part of it.
if you read the whole whitepaper, it may takes your time too much.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 07, 2018, 09:29:20 PM
IoIz... I go the whitepaper to get the information I need. I research on average 2 to 4 projects in a day so reading the white paper will be really a hard thing to do for me. What I normally do is that I go for the reviews to get me to up to speed then any other information I require to kown I can go through the white paper and see the information
Activity: 280
February 07, 2018, 09:26:43 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Yes ofcourse that where you find out if the coin are really interesting or not. If there technology that creating will be useful on our daily lives. I know we have different point of view/way of thinking but I know you know what I mean.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
February 07, 2018, 09:26:17 PM
I also very rarely read "white paper", only in those projects in which I'm interested in investing!
Regards Denis!

Exactly, this is what I do too. If I read every White paper Id drive myself crazy lol.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

Reading the whitepaper is a must for investors because it is their money at risk. The whitepaper helps a lot in detecting fraudulent ICOs and will prevent investors from being scammed.  In terms of bounty participants, inspecting the whitepaper is also a need but not as much as investors. If bounty participants read the whitepaper they will be able to know which ICO is worth their time and effort. It may be killing some of your time but that's better than killing your money, right?
February 07, 2018, 09:21:51 PM
Yes, I like you, read the white paper is a very painful thing to me, but you can not invest a project with knowing nothing about it.
So, I generally do not read the white paper directly, but read some articles and videos about the project, then I get to know the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
February 07, 2018, 09:16:23 PM
Iam not often read the whitepaper because all white paper difficult and hard to understanding although translated to my language but that whitepaper only used google translate. I prefer go to the their FB or Twitter and ask in telegram group to more understanding about the project.
Jump to: