Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 139. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
February 08, 2018, 10:46:17 AM
I'm always reading the white paper for three reasons, that is to check is the campaign is legit. Second, to understand and to know the what-abouts of the ICO I'm going to join in and to answer the questions about it. Lastly, to check if it will be successful or worth of joining in. I believe, we all want to gain money and we want a secured profit in the future. As a user, we all have the rights to know and the white paper is the answer to that.
Activity: 280
February 08, 2018, 10:44:27 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Before I invest my hard earned cash, I always read the whitepaper and flashy website is not enough.

But looking at the Telegram channels for many ICO's it is clear that a lot of people don't read them.

Not to sound racist or anything, but it is my experience that it is typically people from India or similar countries, that fail it read the most basic things such as websites or whitepapers, before they start asking questions. I guess it might be some sort of culture thing. 
Activity: 434
February 08, 2018, 10:42:02 AM
You have to read a white paper before writing a blog or shooting a video,to be truthful is stressful anyway but you have to if you actually want to participant in the blog,article campaign.And if your an investor it is also advisable to read a company white paper before investing that will help you know the concept of the company and prospect of the company.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 08, 2018, 10:38:43 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I always read the whitepaper on the project I support. because whitepapper is very important and needed to be able to understand the project. although reading whitepapper is very difficult but we must take the essence of the whitepapper so that it can be an understanding for us.
Yes, I also done reading white papers and so today. Because of these what we called white papers we know the background, the story of the ICOs you are joining at, and at the same time you know what your going to campaign. And above all, this white papers are very useful to every ICOs.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
February 08, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
I read whitepaper sometimes, but obiviously not all of them, only some that i am interensted in and i only read in my local language because my english compherension isn't good enough for some projects. I agree that it is hard to read all of them but i want to know more about what i am gonna buy and hold.
Activity: 733
February 08, 2018, 10:32:37 AM
I always read the whitepaper on the project I support. because whitepapper is very important and needed to be able to understand the project. although reading whitepapper is very difficult but we must take the essence of the whitepapper so that it can be an understanding for us.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 08, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
yes.i am investing to ICOs after reading whitepaper.it is important to read before investing in any ICO.we can decide the quality of the project by reading the whitepaper.and also can find all the necessary information in whitepaper.not only whitepaper,everything related to the ICO must closely research before investing in any ICO.   

I have been joining ICOs for a while now, and I have seen many whitepapers through those times. I am not saying that it is useless to read them, what I am saying is it is essential, especially if you're starting in the ICO market. From time to time, I still do check whitepapers, especially if I don't know how the project works and its background, if I want to be informed about it, then I do check the whitepaper. But, if the project I am joining is somewhat the same with the old projects I have joined, then I seldom check the whitepaper, what I mostly check are the rules with regards to the campaigns I join because I don't want to be doing something that doesn't follow the rules and end up with my work not being counted.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 10:29:31 AM
Surprisingly, many refer to the creation of the WP without due seriousness. They create some sort of formal deed document, in which there is no specifics-only general phrases about what a great currency it is and how it will defeat all the rest.
 If you don't have time to master 10 pages of important information, try one pager with the maximum squeeze of wp.
Agree. Hate these long lists of "we are the best because". I like when there is a shortened version of wp, smth like brief.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 10:22:41 AM
Surprisingly, many refer to the creation of the WP without due seriousness. They create some sort of formal deed document, in which there is no specifics-only general phrases about what a great currency it is and how it will defeat all the rest.
 If you don't have time to master 10 pages of important information, try one pager with the maximum squeeze of wp.
Activity: 1358
February 08, 2018, 10:14:32 AM
well before I join their ICO bounty campaign I just read their whitepaper first if they are legit but I just read a half of their whitepaper because its too long to read but its convince me that they are legit ICO. If you want to invest their ICO make sure you read their whitepaper even its too long because your money at risk.
Activity: 87
February 08, 2018, 10:06:09 AM
Absolutely agree you need to read WhitePaper if you want to invest. Otherwise, how you can buy anything you are even not aware of?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 08, 2018, 10:04:06 AM
Well i read it if i am curious about the project but i don't read all whitepaper for each ico. I always read the summary at the announcement thread/website first before deciding to read the whitepaper if i need more information about the project. Reading multiple of them is indeed a burden but it's a sacrifice that you have to do it if you want to understand and invest in good project.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
February 08, 2018, 09:59:48 AM
if you want to invest in ico, you do have to read the white paper. because there you can judge how the path ico it. but if it makes you headache, in fact you do not need to read everything. most importantly you understand what the goals and who the team is working on the project.
Activity: 204
February 08, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
I do not know about you guys, but I am always reading WPs. I have never invested my money without reading it) Cool
Activity: 154
February 08, 2018, 09:46:17 AM
Yes, I do but only if the project is already known to me and I'm interested in it. I'm not about reading wp of every project I meet. Also at least a half of wp is copypasted.
Activity: 146
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
February 08, 2018, 09:44:38 AM
I always read whitepaper cause I have bad intuition and don't know people who can give me advices according to their experience. That's why I need to figure out everything by myself and read whitepapers to do it
Activity: 373
February 08, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

My friend reading whitepaper is the best method as your basis to choose good ICO.It's not killing a lot of time when you seriously reading it, because we wan't to make our time worthy to get the data we want before we joined ICO Project Compaign.What do you choose killing your one hour time to read the whitepaper?or killing your time to joined how many months of compaign and the end you never get your reward.Just think it.
Activity: 294
February 08, 2018, 09:35:52 AM
I agree with others that nice whitepaper isn't provide all necessary information for invest decision. How about the team, and the hype around the project?
Activity: 14
February 08, 2018, 09:24:16 AM
now yes before not. to my observe it's changing how much money i'm investing. when i' begin it's going to like gambli. for now almost reading everywhere.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
February 08, 2018, 09:21:56 AM
In my opinion reading whitepaper is a must, however after I look at website's "quality"
Then skim around for layout review, just to make sure it's worth my reading time
Then I start to get insight about campany's idea in big picture
If all OK then start reading Smiley
Jump to: