Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 146. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 03:20:56 PM
I would say that I never reading WP of any ICO project before. LOL. Cause I don't invest in ICO project so but I only join bounty campaign so I just need to care about the amount of ETH or BTC these project got from their pre-sale. If any project sold out all the token in their pre-sale in just few days, it must be a good project to join and of course their bounty campaign also good as well Smiley).
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
February 07, 2018, 03:16:19 PM
If you do not want to invest in a shitty project its better that you read the whitepaper of every interesting projects in which you can invest. I'm not telling you to read the whitepaper of each and every projects out there but only a few of the projects which you believe have the potential.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 07, 2018, 03:13:39 PM
I read the whitepaper to get an idea of how the token will be used and how it will generate a value that will increase over time. Do I read every whitepaper? No, of course not. I research like 20 new crypto companies a day and many ICOs and that would take too much time. If I am investing a significant portion of my bankroll then yes, I read the whitepaper because I am interested in the project and team.
Activity: 128
February 07, 2018, 03:11:35 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I think it is extremely important to read the whitepapers, because you can learn the most important informations about the ICOs from it. For me, an ICO must be really innovative. So, maybe you can find something interesting for you if you see a part which is about its technology or working style on the whitepaper.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 03:09:51 PM
At first I read nothing, but that wasnt a smart move... Mistakes were made and money was lost so from now on I always read not just the whitepaper but everything. I search who the team is, their roadmap, their comunity, the hype. Everything counts when you invest your money.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
February 07, 2018, 03:06:33 PM
Sure, every time, I am not one of those who just follows hype whatever project is, I am ready to invest in some good solid projects that I think will have a great future, and I dont mind them to raise only soft cap, that is only better. But in 2018 I totally stopped investing in ICOs.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 03:06:26 PM
You can't getting good and realistic idea about the ICO project without reading the whitepaper carefully, it is a must in fact. The whitepaper show you if the project is professional, having attractive and genuine concept or not, and as a result you can notice if it is worth investing or not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
February 07, 2018, 03:03:31 PM
I also very rarely read "white paper", only in those projects in which I'm interested in investing!
Regards Denis!
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
February 07, 2018, 03:02:49 PM
yes.i am investing to ICOs after reading whitepaper.it is important to read before investing in any ICO.we can decide the quality of the project by reading the whitepaper.and also can find all the necessary information in whitepaper.not only whitepaper,everything related to the ICO must closely research before investing in any ICO.   
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
February 07, 2018, 03:01:35 PM
Before i use to read whitepaper before investing in the project, but now because everything happens fast, and the prices of most of these tokens is driven by hype around the project rather than fundamentals, so I just look at the team and the hype before investing
Activity: 27
February 07, 2018, 02:59:18 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Yes I do
Activity: 196
Merit: 46
February 07, 2018, 02:58:12 PM
I do, but man, I'm a layman so I'm not sure I get anything out of it, you know what I mean? If you got some basic writing skills you can make a job flipping burgers sound like an "exciting opportunity to improve hand-eye coordination and getting paid for it!!1!!". So, I'm not sure if it really makes a difference whether I read it or not. What do you guys think?
Activity: 187
February 07, 2018, 02:54:59 PM
Reading whitepaper is essential to make any good investment. It gives a prespective about the goals, the notion behind the project and roadmap idea of the project. Only when i find the project worth from the whitepaper, i make my investment. It is a very important aspect which should not be skipped.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
February 07, 2018, 02:52:28 PM
I always read a whitepaper, otherwise there's no way get the clear idea about the project. I agree that it takes a long time, but it's very important!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 02:44:37 PM
I honestly don't always read the white paper. Sometimes on the website of the project written all lucidly and clearly.
Activity: 112
February 07, 2018, 02:37:46 PM
I don't read it all, but I do take a look at the whitepaper and see what's up. Usually you can see imediately if the whitepaper is crappy, therefor you shouldn't have expectations from the ICO or if it's a good ICO.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
February 07, 2018, 02:35:56 PM
 for me whitepaper it's like last step in reviewing ICO, I don't read it full, just scan all necessary information, you can learn  how to do it.
read clearly all related to the product,  check roadmap, team.
Activity: 39
February 07, 2018, 02:32:50 PM
I glance over whitepaper if they have one. Here is the deal, whitepapers can be complete bogus. Whats more important is looking at their roadmap and seeing that they meet deadlines on releases of new features.
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
February 07, 2018, 02:31:47 PM
For a quick analysis of whitepaper, I chose several important parameters:
1)Comprehensive information delivery
2)Readability
3)Clarity
4)Business plan presentation
5)Presentation of technical implementation
6)Technology
7)Decentralization
8)Developer Activity on github.
All parameters I estimate by 1-5 points. If there were more than 20+ points, then this project is not bad ...
But if you really want to invest in this project, then you need a full and detailed study.  Wink
Activity: 70
February 07, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
 whitepapers in current cryptosphere doesnt really mean anything because anybody with a good writing skills can draft up anything all in the name of whitapaper to misled people in investing in a crypto project.
Jump to: