Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 19. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 11:23:08 PM
Yes, I always read white paper. That's just a matter of how carefully. If in this project I'm going to perform bounty, then I read the main points. In case I'm going to invest in a project, I already read white paper very carefully and several times.
Activity: 240
July 10, 2018, 11:21:38 PM
if you are really interested in the project and you are going to invest money and time it is good to read the complete whitepaper, but if you are only doing a bounty and you want to see how legitimate the project is, just concentrate on the keywords they use, the grammatical level and the promises they make and how long they will keep them.
Activity: 100
July 10, 2018, 11:19:16 PM
I do not read whitepaper any more because many whitepapers are only cheaply copied. I do not buy ico anymore. I only buy when the token is on the first exchange. then I buy cheap from the bounty people. that is much safer and then the projct is already started
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 12:33:13 PM
Yes, I agree sometimes reading ICO whitepaper can cause me a headache. Personally, if I see some ICO which have a working product, I don't need read their whitepaper. Because I already believe that their product will quite successful.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 10, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
Studying white paper is a minimum of what needs to be done before investing in a project. We also need to study the teams, look for information about the project, and evaluate the project's prospects.
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 12:19:43 PM
I do read whitepaper, just like hunting new innovation or a business model that will fit me. If i'm comfortable with this project then i will invest big capital but if it doesn't like my mood then i will ignore it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 12:19:28 PM
If you want your investments to make a profit, then you must read the white book. The project needs to be very well studied before investing money in it. It really takes a lot of time, but it must be done necessarily.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 10, 2018, 12:19:16 PM
I completely agree. Just to read the whitepaper sometimes just does not have enough time. Excellent when the project has onepager. This document sets out the main points of the project - briefly, clearly and clearly.

And if there is no onepager, then you already have to study whitepaper. However, I do not always thoroughly study it - very often I do it fluently, and very quickly. If the site of the project is executed qualitatively, then the review is quite enough to understand the essence of the project.

But I want to note that this is what I do if I participate only in the company's bounty. If I plan to invest in a project, then here without a detailed analysis of the project, and the study of all possible documents of the project is indispensable. This is the basis of the project, and how can you invest money is not clear where?
Activity: 136
July 10, 2018, 12:18:43 PM
Personally I am yes. Reading whitepaper is important to know the project is good or not. At the first way to know about project is reading its whitepaper. After that joining in bounty and media social group.
July 10, 2018, 12:16:56 PM
I completely agree. Just to read the whitepaper sometimes just does not have enough time. Excellent when the project has onepager. This document sets out the main points of the project - briefly, clearly and clearly.

And if there is no onepager, then you already have to study whitepaper. However, I do not always thoroughly study it - very often I do it fluently, and very quickly. If the site of the project is executed qualitatively, then the review is quite enough to understand the essence of the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 10, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
You'd have to be a bit crazy to dump a load of cash into an ICO without even bothering to read their whitepaper. Doesn't take much effort to see the crap projects from reading their whitepaper.
July 10, 2018, 12:14:10 PM
Activity: 361
July 10, 2018, 12:10:12 PM
I honestly always do read. Sometime not all pages but the executive summary and solutions the problem tends to solve. It is really important to know about any project before you can throw in your money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
July 10, 2018, 12:06:08 PM
I only have one piece of advice on white paper. If you are a bounty hunter, you can not read white paper. But if you are an investor you need to read. Hunters lose only their time, and you lose your money. These are slightly different things.
July 10, 2018, 12:03:00 PM
As for me, before investment I read everey list of whitepaper. You should exactly know in what you are investing. Also you can find scam ico's which made rude mistakes in whitepaper. 54% Scam ico's it's awesome
Activity: 451
July 10, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
I do not read whitepaper any more because many whitepapers are only cheaply copied. I do not buy ico anymore. I only buy when the token is on the first exchange. then I buy cheap from the bounty people. that is much safer and then the projct is already started

correct, you're doing a right decision, we can buy tokens cheaper than ICO price when listed on first exchange, but even whitepaper is just a copy and paste, still recommend take a look, all the information for project also write in whitepaper
Activity: 616
July 10, 2018, 11:39:49 AM
I always take the time to read the whiteaper and understand their project, even for bounty though. because a good concept and a solid team structure will certainly give a bigger chance for the project
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 11:37:21 AM
Yes you should read the whitepaper and see if the road map if you want to invest
Activity: 89
July 10, 2018, 11:36:25 AM
Of course sometimes it is worth reading vnietapaper to learn more about the company, but usually I just do not have time for it
Activity: 42
July 10, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
Yes because that is the most important if you are going to join in some company such as ICO. By this, you will be aware what will be the flow of your system and how it goes in to the market at same time.
Pages:
Jump to: