Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 71. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 02:54:32 PM
I simply read what the coin is all about. If the idea seems promising (rare), I would read the whole thing. If not, I skip the whole coin all together. Most time you don't have to open the whitepaper for this, just read a description of the coin on the ANN.
Activity: 116
April 29, 2018, 02:52:54 PM
I do read white papers, I think before getting into a project you need to know how it's going to end, the investors, the benefits you stand to gain being a part of the project, why the project is better than every other projects you have been a part of and why you should put a higher energy participating in it. White papers are great information documents: go through them, because you get more informed else you'll be deformed.
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 02:40:43 PM
I always read the white paper of any coin which I am interested in buying or the ICO because after reading the whitepaper we get all the information about the Coin/ICO and it helps to choose the coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
For those who are planning to invest in the project, be sure to read the Whitepaper. For participants of bounty media companies reading is also necessary, because without reading it is impossible to write a quality article.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 02:34:42 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
well, actually, I seldom read them,
just take so much time to read that shitty, I just read them when I really really interested in the idea after some research already
white paper contain too much information, can not read all of them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 02:24:00 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I always have to read the white paper of  projects I wanna invest to be sure of what I’m getting my money into, from the white paper I can get a few ideas about the project and it’s use cases, but nowadays I noticed most white papers just include what we wanna see but in the end they don’t go by their plans, so have decided to stop investing in icos for now, I only invest in projects I see following the road map after it has gotten to an exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 02:21:14 PM
When you’re investing you should read the whitepaper. It’s also a must for investor so they will understand what are the goals and who are the project manager what is the project. They ate lot of things you can learn about a certain program. And also you can say if it’s a scam or not.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
I always read the whitepaper when I'm investing in any project. I read it in detail and read about the coin so that I understand what the coin does and whether it will succeed or not.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
April 29, 2018, 02:17:39 PM
Whitepaper is important. I always read it before I invest in a project. Doesn't matter if I am investing my money or my time. I read the Whitepaper if I am going to participate in a bounty campaign.
Activity: 50
April 29, 2018, 02:13:51 PM
No, but reading whitepaper is one of the best ideas to include in choosing an ICO. Although only few are doing it, it's a must if you really want to know what the ICO is all about.
Activity: 504
April 29, 2018, 02:01:09 PM
The question I want to answer lies, but I'll be honest, I almost always read projects that I like, so today there are so many projects that really need to be studied today, but many people do not read white paper, but eventually invest.
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 01:58:32 PM
I read it sometimes. not only for investor, for bounty hunter like me need to read whitepaper to know what is their main project, their mission, and the team to avoid the scammers. I realize that bounty hunter is not only share the ICO, but also help the investor to choice the right ICO.
Activity: 208
April 29, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
Personally i read some of them, sometimes i can't complete and other times i invest without reading wp. But it's very important to read the whole wp to better understand the project before investing in.
Activity: 66
April 29, 2018, 01:51:16 PM
Of course I read them and I look for any detailed information related to the ICO, its important to decide which one is good and which one are not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 01:49:50 PM
whitepaper is one of the important points which we should know if we want to invest in the ICO project. beside it, i agree with you about that is really take a lot of time. but again, we really need to do it we can find all the necessary information in whitepaper, then we will know about the quality of project itself.
Activity: 210
April 29, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
I read it rarely when need some more information of the company!
But if you value the ICO, whitepaper is necessary
Activity: 672
April 29, 2018, 01:39:57 PM
actually not really, I just read whitepaper if I join Blog Campaign because when writing articles we must know the contents that we will publish. I honestly prefer to read the content on the website with a brief explanation and with an attractive image
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 11:42:15 AM
I read without problems and analyze if I want to invest my money in the project. At the selection of the bounty I do not even look to save time.
Activity: 140
April 29, 2018, 11:36:13 AM
Seriously? are there still people who do not even read the whitepaper before investing into a coin?

Maybe this thread was created by a bounty hunter, otherwise, it just does not make any sense at all.
Activity: 350
April 29, 2018, 11:30:10 AM
Whether I am investing in an ICO or doing bounties, I read whitepaper before committing myself into the program. Whitepaper contains all you need to know about a project. The product and services you are investing in, the team members profile, the road map toward the development and anything you need to know about it can be found in a whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: