Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 87. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 04:13:32 PM
I only read whitepapers of ICO's when I join on their bounty or if I see a potential ICO in which I want to invest. For investors is very important to read carefully the whitepaper.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 04:10:45 PM
To be sincere, I have never read any white paper before. I don't even know the importance of reading white paper, I don't know it's content. Probably because I'm new in crypto, but that's not an excuse. I'm seriously working on turning a new leaf towards reading white paper.
Activity: 420
April 08, 2018, 03:24:41 PM
I read the whitepaper to get a clear understanding of the project to avoid mistakes in investing my money on the project in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 02:32:19 PM
If you do not want to invest in a crappy project, it's best that you read all the information about every interesting project that you can invest in.
Activity: 190
April 08, 2018, 02:23:19 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
to be honest, I just read white paper only when I think this project is worth to invest. otherwise, never!
and how can I know it's the right choice?
I don't know, just believe in my choice, project with good idea, good community, good advertising...that's enough
Activity: 163
April 08, 2018, 02:15:23 PM
Yes, I do read whitepaper so as to know they details about the bounty and also because I do participate in their article campaign
April 08, 2018, 01:56:08 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

if you want to invest in some ICO you should read carefully whiepapper they have not only that you also have to see how they work so that you do not get scam project. read whitepapper no one can be fast let alone you have to really understand the contents of whiepappet.
Agree with you!
I always read carefully and several times!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

I think if you want to investing in some place, you must analysis before to know how far your money will be grow in the future. Read a whitepaper is a simple way to know your business plan in ICO. For some condition, we can looking announcement thread or one pager if you're don't like reading a whitepapers.
But i always read whitepaper before investing because i don't want wasted my time to investing in wrong place. I must to know how good projects, team and company profile.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 12:42:06 PM
When I decide to invest in a project, I necessarily look through the white paper. But this applies only to large sums and long-term prospects. I am not very interested in the idea of those projects that I use in short-term trading.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 12:37:50 PM
yes, of course, if you want to invest in an ICO project, if you want to work for bounty campaign, you must read whitepaper to understand the projects. if you dont read, you cant do anything
Carefully reading white paper is really very important. I would even say that it's important to look for all the available information about the project, even on different sources and web sites, this can give a broader idea of the project.
Activity: 275
April 08, 2018, 06:41:23 AM
sure ,i I will read the white paper of project , I need to learn  about the project carefully ,i must choose a few risky project to invest ,
Activity: 265
April 07, 2018, 01:40:50 PM
yes, of course, if you want to invest in an ICO project, if you want to work for bounty campaign, you must read whitepaper to understand the projects. if you dont read, you cant do anything
Activity: 112
April 07, 2018, 09:59:17 AM
You need to read whitepaper dude, do it slowly when you get used to it, then it won't be so hard anymore. Whitepaper contains many information that you need as a consideration to rate it as worth to invest or not.
Yes, currently I'm reading whitepaper right now to have assurance about the ICO I'm planning to join with. Actually, I admit I'm not often to read the whitepaper, even though I know by reading it you can get the clear idea about the project and to avoid investing unprofitable project.
April 07, 2018, 09:42:01 AM
why bother whitepaper ? now ICO often has a lightpaper or one pager.
you can do a quick analysis from reading it. but you must more selective to choose ICO. otherwise, you will waste your money.
Activity: 167
April 07, 2018, 08:30:03 AM
I only read some of it, but sometimes I read everything to make an article because I also joined in some bounty blog
Activity: 191
April 07, 2018, 08:22:27 AM
Yes. I'm reading whitepapers before investing in any ICO. For an example I read Daneel whitepaper and several other whitepapers to get clear understanding about the project. But honestly I'm not reading whitepapers for coins which give as Airdrops.

It is very important to read a whitepaper to understand what is the project all about especially when you are planning to invest.
Honestly, I am not reading the whole whitepaper. I got bored while reading it. I just slightly take a look at some important matters.
Activity: 42
April 07, 2018, 07:51:24 AM
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 22
April 07, 2018, 07:25:56 AM
I think whitepaper should be read. in every whitepaper the important thing is the prospect they offer   Wink  and I think we can focus on reading that part alone as well as the team that supports it
Activity: 130
April 07, 2018, 07:20:48 AM
I have read many of them, i think it will be stupid if we will invest in projects and will not learn details about project in WP!
Activity: 100
April 07, 2018, 07:18:45 AM
You need to read whitepaper dude, do it slowly when you get used to it, then it won't be so hard anymore. Whitepaper contains many information that you need as a consideration to rate it as worth to invest or not.
Pages:
Jump to: