Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 88. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 06:59:49 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

reading whitepaper is very important in choosing the right ico to invest in. the whitepaper is basis of a project and foundation that investor should invest in their project
Activity: 1260
April 07, 2018, 06:49:10 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Yes i read, but not the whole whitepaper. it will take much time to read one fully whitepaper.
just read about their project technology, their roadmap and the token sale information.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 06:47:05 AM
If you want to invest your hard earned money in the right ICO, then read the whitepaper.
 What is their product and its usage?
What is the problem they want to solve and how will the project do it?
Their vision?
 Who is in the team behind the ICO?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
April 06, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

At first, I never consider myself to read the whitepaper before investing to any ICO. But now, I have started to read the whitepaper a bit if I want to dig in more information about their project concept, ICO details, vision and mission and so on. I think this is something that I want to do if I want to become serious in investing to initial coin offerings.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

Exactly white paper is the road map of a particular project.if you go through white paper not deeply but apparently you would get some knowhow what would be core idea,development team,community would accept it or not,practical usage in common life.after getting these informations one can be clear about particular product before proceeding.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
April 06, 2018, 06:40:36 AM
Whitepaper can give me headache after spending time reading it so i just choose to read the very important part of the whitepaper and even i don't read it fully, i know i am still on the right track. Recently, i have busted a scam ICO when i read their erroneous whitepaper which in fact were just copied somewhere in the internet plus mentioning a very suspicious person to be part of their team.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 06, 2018, 06:39:41 AM
Well you know if you read the Whitepaper you can create an idea about the project such that you'll not be fooled and invest in it and at the end to find out that the ICO was a scam.I usually just read some informations from each chapter, I eventually  look for some information on the internet and if it's all clear i participate and invest in that project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 06:38:25 AM
I read only when I plan to invest. Some projects are postponing the date of the ICO now. The situation on the market is not clear.
copper member
Activity: 420
April 06, 2018, 06:34:40 AM
I read the whitepaper to get an idea of how the token will be used and how it will generate a value that will increase over time. Do I read every whitepaper? No, of course not. I research like 20 new crypto companies a day and many ICOs and that would take too much time. If I am investing a significant portion of my bankroll then yes, I read the whitepaper because I am interested in the project and team.
Activity: 178
April 06, 2018, 06:33:42 AM
Actually it is nice to read whitepaper but in reality sometimes too lazy not to read. There are whitepapers that too long of discussing the entire project that sometimes leads to laziness. I did not do commitment to read all the whitepaper at all times but I read somehow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 06:31:10 AM
I agree, reading the whitepaper, multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. We think it's killing a lot of time, but actually, we're wrong. Because in reading the whitepaper, we can have an idea about the ICO, the problem, Solution & Product, how the token works with the product, economics and technical, the Team and Token Deployment & Plan. So we need to take the time to read the whitepaper.

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 06:28:46 AM
Yes. I'm reading whitepapers before investing in any ICO. And whitepaper more focused, because whitepaper there is a purpose and purpose, to supply the token to be distributed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 06, 2018, 06:28:04 AM
Whitapapers have really big importance. 
It’s important to understand how each crypt works before investing any money. To read and understand the whitepapers you can try to find the ICO's unique futures on it,  how it works, how to secure, and i  I'll look at the official video to know more about the ICO project wants to do
Activity: 53
April 06, 2018, 06:18:55 AM
I rarely read the white paper because of busyness, but when I have a little time from my busy schedule, then I use to read the white paper, because for me reading a white book including things that are important to see the reference.
Activity: 411