Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 89. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 03:03:29 AM
Before now, I don't usually read white papers and not until I was adviced by my friend to read and get a full knowledge of any project I wish to invest (time or money ) into. Whitepapers gives an investor all the information he or she needs to be able to make an investment decision
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 02:53:06 AM
White papers are the richest information source about a coin, or an ICO. youll get every information you need in the white paper if you only read it properly. I read almost ll the white  papers for all coins i intend to invest in
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 02:48:27 AM
I always read whitepapers before investing or joining a bounty. There is a lot of important information about the project and ICO. You can't ignore this if you really want to make money on this market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 01:48:15 AM
I think the most people do not read the whitepaper before they invest in any initial coin offering. And if they would try it to read, they would not understand. Even when the whitepapers are translated so many different languages. I think when you have absolutly no knowhow about cryptocurrencies and the area they want to use this blockchain project, reading the white paper will be not usefull for these people. So for the most people it doesnt matter, they just need the hype!
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
April 06, 2018, 01:34:18 AM
Yeah I regularly read whitepapers before investing into icos. Whitepapers are generally very rich with information and it helps to understand how products works beforehand. Best thing for investors to have is information.
Activity: 392
April 06, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
Yes it is better to read white paper because you will know what you are joing to or investing to because lack of information might lead to lose time and money so i myself read thier white paper
Activity: 152
April 06, 2018, 01:27:05 AM
It's best to read the whitepaper before even thinking of investing.  Although, it could be boring at times, but it's really worth it. I also read whitepaper even though I'm not a fan of investing on ICOs. But it's really good to read them.
Activity: 594
April 05, 2018, 07:13:04 PM
I always take some time to read the whitepaper of interesting projects. That is very important before investing or support in campaigns. The whitepaper helps you to decide if you believe on that project or not. And 70-80% of WP full of crap.

Yes it's important to read whitepaper but sometimes i'm lazy to read it before and i just enter without knowing everything. Now seeing many ico are just popping everyday. I tend to read now because i think i might invest in a scam ico. Whitepaper helps me to decide if i'm going to invest or not
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
April 05, 2018, 06:36:27 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
before you chose to open the whitepaper you should already know what you are looking for, go straight to it instead of going through the whole whitepaper.
Activity: 168
April 05, 2018, 06:17:48 PM
Reading whitepaper can actually be stressful tho. But it will do u more good to read whitepaper because you get to understand and know what the project is trying to do or achieve
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 05:52:45 PM
I think it is a necessity because you are going to invest into a project so you have to read all the important points that are on the project and that is to prevent your money from being wasted free to ICO scam and you will not lose
Of course, we need to read the white paper of the project, in which we are going to invest, it is just necessary. But it is not necessary to read the white paper of all existing projects. We can select several projects from the total number by certain parameters. For the selected projects, we need to read the white paper and all the available project documents in order to choose the best project or projects to invest in.
Activity: 395
April 05, 2018, 11:07:52 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Very often it is very difficult to read the technical part of white paper. It is difficult for an unprepared person to understand. And perhaps it is not necessary. You can see the reviews. I always read points about the idea of the project, development at the moment, about the team and the details of the ICO. In any case, if you want to invest, the project should be studied as closely as possible.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 04, 2018, 05:56:50 AM
For those who are doing blog and translation bounty, yeah they read the whitepaper just for fulfilling the requirements for a respective project. Although for investor and doesn't know about this forum, they read the whitepaper to understand about what is this project and what is the purpose of this project so they could determine, is it worth to invest or not.
Activity: 29
April 04, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
i am most of the time, not really a 'reading' but 'skimming'. Maybe you can do a research through an ico reviewer website. it reduces your reading time tho Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 04:29:33 PM
I think it is a necessity because you are going to invest into a project so you have to read all the important points that are on the project and that is to prevent your money from being wasted free to ICO scam and you will not lose
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 04:26:15 PM
No, I don't give it a precise check usually - I check one-paper if it is available; mainly I pay attention to the other factors of ICO.

Not a bad approach. But still it remains a risky tool. Economic analysis also plays a big role in investing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
April 03, 2018, 04:17:31 PM
No, I don't give it a precise check usually - I check one-paper if it is available; mainly I pay attention to the other factors of ICO.
Activity: 62
April 03, 2018, 04:15:09 PM
I read whitepaper when I participate in bounties, but every time I invest my money, I read whitepaper of ICOs that I participate it
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
April 03, 2018, 04:13:22 PM
Bro, you shouldn't invest in ICO without a clear plan and understanding of what the company does. Faster isn't better, in this case. It's better to spend some time reading the whitepaper than to cry for money lost.
Activity: 406
April 03, 2018, 03:54:31 PM
If the project drew my attention. If I looked at the team and it seemed to me strong and real. If the concept of the project interested me. If all these factors coincide, then I will certainly look at the white paper of the project, even if I do not intend to invest. The project is interesting in itself and I will study it.
Pages:
Jump to: