Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you ever trade at work? - page 14. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 22, 2019, 11:49:24 AM
I don't do that because I think it is unfair to the comapany where you work when you are using their computer or even internet in doing on your personal purposes. You can do your trading and other crypto activity without any hassle on your personal work. Believe me it is hard to do two things at the same time. Manage your time.

It depends, because there are some hour wherein you have slack time to or break time, then  maybe it is okay, for as long as you are not in service industry, as I do trading when  I am done with my work and still have time to do it, I make sure that I  am maximizing my time and fund, as I don't want to missed a day too. But, if I am too busy at work, I am focusing on it as well, so I don't think it is unfair.

With available mobile apps you can trade from anywhere! I believe that many people use trading mobile apps, but I'm
not one of them. Mobile screen can't be compared with my 25 inches monitor, where I have everything that I need.
   Trading and crypto-currencies are hobby for me, when I have time I sit on my computer and I do what I need, but
in the mean while I have job and family, so I can't spend every minute on the app trading.

That's the advantage of having mobile app and internet over phone, while you are on your way at work or during your lunch break and while on your own way home you can have the ability to trade using your phone, so it is really important that you can analyze market as much as you could so you can have trade for a day.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 22, 2019, 10:03:27 AM
I don't do that because I think it is unfair to the comapany where you work when you are using their computer or even internet in doing on your personal purposes. You can do your trading and other crypto activity without any hassle on your personal work. Believe me it is hard to do two things at the same time. Manage your time.

It depends, because there are some hour wherein you have slack time to or break time, then  maybe it is okay, for as long as you are not in service industry, as I do trading when  I am done with my work and still have time to do it, I make sure that I  am maximizing my time and fund, as I don't want to missed a day too. But, if I am too busy at work, I am focusing on it as well, so I don't think it is unfair.

With available mobile apps you can trade from anywhere! I believe that many people use trading mobile apps, but I'm
not one of them. Mobile screen can't be compared with my 25 inches monitor, where I have everything that I need.
   Trading and crypto-currencies are hobby for me, when I have time I sit on my computer and I do what I need, but
in the mean while I have job and family, so I can't spend every minute on the app trading.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
December 22, 2019, 09:21:12 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 22, 2019, 07:17:25 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 20, 2019, 01:10:47 PM
Why not if you can maximize your time and have the time, then it would be a better opportunity for you especially if you are an office worker and your boss is fine with it. Since I am only student for now, then I also make sure that during my class break, I am trading too or reading some crypto materials for me to enhance more knowledge.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
December 20, 2019, 12:24:31 PM
Quick from worker and become trader is very funny where we can control every time which one coin have trade and we can get much profit than become worker in company, maybe if get payment every month about $5000 I think is enough become worker and save our salary for investing with bitcoin or ICOs, but if during trade and working is not good time for manage our trading time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 20, 2019, 11:55:24 AM
Do you ever trade at work or trade on your work computer? Any reason why you think this might be a terrible idea?

yes, coincidentally in my work there are lots of free time, and I use that free time to look at the market and trade. sometimes I also see this forum to just read and post, because I also make a living by participating in a project in this Bitcointalk forum. In my opinion, what I have done is not a bad idea, as long as what I do does not interfere with my work and interfere with my concentration in analyzing trade. maybe all of that will be a bad idea when the concentration in trading can not be fully because it still has responsibilities in a workplace.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
December 20, 2019, 03:32:12 AM
Do you ever trade at work or trade on your work computer? Any reason why you think this might be a terrible idea?

Yes, I do business in my workplace and I do business on the computer. I used to work in my office There are many problems at work. I think this is a terrible idea because if you do not work with the rules of the office or you have a problem with the boss then you have to deal with the loss of your business often.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
December 20, 2019, 03:09:13 AM
I need time to focus, and often set the time at night or holiday to be completely free from noise from social / work activities. It is not easy to focus on trading in a different scope, including mixing it with office work. As long as both still lead to productivity, then I must separate the two so that each can be effective and not collide.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
December 20, 2019, 02:52:57 AM
First of all it is not safe to use your office system for login to your crypto related accounts because it has risk of someone could access to your account with the credentials you entered in your office,because all of them will connected to master server which may record those things.

And we may not have enough concentration on our trading activities if we are doing other works along with so just do trading in the dedicated time if you want to make profits.
You can still use your office system to log in your cryptocurrency related accounts and you just need to make sure that you have 2fa authentication for additional layer of security. To be safe and to not leave any tracks of your activity, you can do all of your cryptocurrency trading activity at a private browsing so you don't need to mind the data.
2FA might be a barrier but its not a complete security to crypto accounts.

4 Methods to Bypass two factor Authentication

And also as per the agreement while joining you wil be asked for not to use anything for your personal use from this office or you could be terminated.Don't lose your job. Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
December 19, 2019, 11:20:35 PM
in my opinion, trading can be done anywhere and is very flexible, all you need is an internet network so you can access to trade and will not miss the right time to sell or buy

The things that people bother about is the privacy about our exchanges wallet, if we use computer at work or our office connection it will be more risk because our privacy and traffic could be detected by the IT section of the company. We better use our own device and own connection to trading at work
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 19, 2019, 10:45:37 PM
in my opinion, trading can be done anywhere and is very flexible, all you need is an internet network so you can access to trade and will not miss the right time to sell or buy
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
December 19, 2019, 07:11:56 PM
Actually, I'd tried it before but it is of big difference when you are doing it at home or someplace that you aren't disturbing. And I'd find out that it never gives a good result as we can't have in focus on doing this, and I'd stop doing it at the workplace. Only I have to do now is to check and regularly track prices for I am also aware of the trend.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
December 19, 2019, 06:27:02 PM
First of all it is not safe to use your office system for login to your crypto related accounts because it has risk of someone could access to your account with the credentials you entered in your office,because all of them will connected to master server which may record those things.

And we may not have enough concentration on our trading activities if we are doing other works along with so just do trading in the dedicated time if you want to make profits.
You can still use your office system to log in your cryptocurrency related accounts and you just need to make sure that you have 2fa authentication for additional layer of security. To be safe and to not leave any tracks of your activity, you can do all of your cryptocurrency trading activity at a private browsing so you don't need to mind the data.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
December 19, 2019, 05:26:48 PM

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
December 17, 2019, 11:41:32 AM
Oh, I ever 2 or 3 times using an office computer but it feels uncomfortable because trading while working cannot focus, you know that trading requires strong analysis so there is no mistake in buying and selling. actually it was a strange experience and not very impressive because the results of trading ended up not good. so I decided to stop trading while working, just not comfortable.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
December 17, 2019, 11:33:26 AM
I only trade using my phone because it is not possible for me to trade using the company's pc and even thou it is hard but i still need to make a trade and not be left behind.

And i don't want to sign in my account to snother computer that is not mine and i have a trust issue and i think that every key stroke could make me feel bad using the keyboard when typing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 17, 2019, 10:49:32 AM
of course it's bad, first you break the rules of work even though it's not mentioned in as much detail as possible.
then your performance can decrease because you are too focused on your computer.
you should trade at home or after you finish working so that your mind is calm and there is no burden.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
December 17, 2019, 08:08:15 AM
Yes, since I have no restrictions on my computer at work and there is no ban on using smartphones at work, I have done transactions with both my smartphone and my work computer during my working hours.  I can easily access my accounts and wallets because our screens are not monitored and since I work in a financial institution, our computers are protected with 2 different security software.
you must becarefull when accessing private wallet in general computers. no one know this computer was save for us. maybe there are virus or keyboard logger that injected. before we access our account trading private wallet make sure this computer save from any spy programs.maybe it will take time , but our money here could saved from any accident.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
December 17, 2019, 08:01:12 AM
Nope thats disrespectful I mean the compqny and your boss pays you to work in the company not trade, at the same time, you should focus in your work and to trading at home, bad thing about that is if you get caught , you'll be trading for the rest of your life, so better work on whats paying you, and thats your work
Pages:
Jump to: