Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 60. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 09:29:01 AM
No i am not feel like quitting because up and down are the part of every business and also our life . I think it is time to be patience and you will see market will bullish in few time and all people will earn more and more.
Activity: 55
July 26, 2018, 09:22:16 AM
One of the most important things that have prevented me from feeling like quitting comma is that I have already earned more than I have ever invested in crypto currencies in my life. So if it all would be destroyed, I`ll be still alive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 09:21:52 AM
Now there is no! Of course 7 months of such a serious expectation really start to irritate people and most people really start talking about the fact that they lose interest you want to get out of the crypto currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 09:19:25 AM
Yeah after my wallet have been hacked, i feel like almost quitting, because after i collected all the tokens rewarded from my hardwork, somebody just stole it and enjoy my fruits of labor.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 09:18:28 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

i do not want to stop in cryptocurrency world, i will be coward if i stop pda cryptocurrency. even though the current market conditions are down for too long, but that has become commonplace in the world of cryptocurrency. the most important thing we should not despair in reaching the dream we want to achieve before.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 09:14:19 AM
I never thought to stop working on cryptocurrency because I'm a big fan of crypto. although the current market conditions are not stable, but I still join in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 26, 2018, 09:11:48 AM
No i don't because my entry price is still way lower than the price right now as i bought most of my coin last year and there's still a lot of opportunity to make money when the price is down. If you say that you can only earn in bullish market then you are doing something wrong or you haven't learn enough about trading.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 09:07:17 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
I will also continue to take risks, I must be ready.
I will continue to hold and wait until the market turns green, I will not stop crypto because crypto is a place to find additional income.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
July 26, 2018, 08:44:35 AM
All in self confidence, I still will continue to join ico, besides there is no harm if we join with ico, now the market price is down drastically, but it's not wrong we are in ico, at least we can monitor the market price which keeps going up and down.
self confidence is not a bad trait kf character, so i think that you can go on wothout worries, that ylu are sure in yourself
Activity: 462
Good Morning
July 26, 2018, 08:43:55 AM
no, not at all, eben ehen i haspd a certaon problems i was aways ready to go onand lesrn more, sp i am not gling to quit
Activity: 96
July 26, 2018, 08:43:08 AM
All in self confidence, I still will continue to join ico, besides there is no harm if we join with ico, now the market price is down drastically, but it's not wrong we are in ico, at least we can monitor the market price which keeps going up and down.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
July 26, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

Maybe I lost too much now because of market that goes down and down and have always a fake pump of altcoins I still continue to be with crypto currency and wait for the market to go up again. Let us get some extra work that pays crypto currency to have still a income/profit in times of market downing.
Activity: 61
July 26, 2018, 07:32:47 AM
Its too early for me to quit. Im just starting to enjoy my perspective about bitcoin and altcoins. Honestly, I dont know if I am hoing to succeed on this but Ill take my guts with including patience. I know that this wont be easy, but I am not going to quit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 07:25:43 AM
I do not want to get out of the crypto currency.
because you know it's unavoidable because it's a business you have to accept.
you must settle for a strategy. out of money to never repeat the bad things.
My advice to you should always be on the market so you know when you're investing.
Activity: 125
July 26, 2018, 05:40:22 AM
Not really. If you invested all of your money on the crypto then you need to think about it. It will take time, so you need to wait for the right time to sell to get back your money or make a profit out of it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
July 26, 2018, 05:35:27 AM
I do not see any reason to leave crypto. Problems with the market occur every year. The most important thing is to have patience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 9
July 26, 2018, 05:32:52 AM
I will not stop even though the price is at the lowest point because I'm sure someday will be back to normal and now start going up again. as long as it can still be in use I will keep on playing to get the best...
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 05:31:40 AM

why should you want to leave crypto just because the market is low, this is a common occurrence in investment. should not be just because trivial things decide to stop. This is just the beginning of crypto, the party has not started yet but you give up.
Activity: 700
July 26, 2018, 05:31:16 AM
With each year's experience, crypto always rebounds in mid to late year, there's no point in giving up because community values and beliefs grow bigger, we are losers if we avoid what we already believe in the crypto world. Today the market is starting to improve and it is right for you to increase your confidence to actively engage intensely.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 26, 2018, 05:22:41 AM
It was too low, nowadays it is again going on green again, being a investor in crypto is connected with thoughts about leaving but after some time situation like this now give new hope that our moves are right.
Pages:
Jump to: