Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 56. (Read 6159 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 04:40:24 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
This is part of our journey  in crypto so we should accept that we encounter this kind of mistakes. But through this we learn much and make as much more better as a trader or seller for the next time.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 27, 2018, 04:20:08 AM
I also not quitting this time and i know that this dip will come to an end soon, this is just normal happen to cryptos that goes up and down and it is depend on us then if how deep we are being affected on this crisis, some people are already quitting and some are just keep moving forward and hoping that crypto market can recover.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 04:15:22 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
During this time I was thinking of quitting. And it happened after I get very much money because I want to enjoy the results of my work. By the way, I'll go on vacation out of the country. This is what you want to do this for everyone after getting the results very much. And I'll be back to work in crypto when finished enjoy the results.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 04:08:02 AM
In my opinion, the current Cryptocurrency market is in decline.
I always check the price of coins in coin market cap often experience a price reduction I suspect if Crypto market will end soon.
Therefore I have reduced my activities in Cryptocurrency world, I am afraid if this will end.
Activity: 71
July 27, 2018, 04:00:03 AM
Quitting is not an option, same people who quit are those who will still come and buy the moment  they hear the market is favourable, and they will buy at a very high price, so why allow yourself to be confuse. Just patience you don't think you will get rich over night.
Activity: 504
July 27, 2018, 03:41:11 AM

if I will not stop like that alone. because here I can benefit, because this crypto can make our future more profitable.
Activity: 52
July 27, 2018, 03:36:37 AM
Ive experienced that kind of indisposed why? I did join in a campaifn but it was s scsm i think because its been s long time since they never distribute the rewards it seems like its a scsm,and i was so dissappointed for myself due to my carelessness.,but for all that im standing again cheer up for more changes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

We must understand that it is normal to cryptoworld what market experiencing now. Infact this is also what happen last year before bitcoin and all altcoins hit their all time high value. We need to understand that it just a preparation for a better future of crypto.
I will also wait for the right time to market back to normal. More patience, more profit in the future.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 27, 2018, 03:29:49 AM
I fully agree with you. If you understand what benefits cryptocurrencies can give to the world, you will never leave the game.
Activity: 201
July 27, 2018, 03:19:48 AM
I must admit its getting harder and harder to hodl... I watch my portfolio going up and then it halves and then it goes up and then it halves. Its getting really difficult to take profits but murphys law is the moment i do... Everything moons
Activity: 280
July 27, 2018, 02:49:06 AM
Why are we all waiting for the green market ? You can earn on the falling ! Just need not be lazy and understand the topic. No one can say exactly how the market will behave.therefore, we start from what we have.
Activity: 66
July 27, 2018, 02:47:21 AM
I think I will stay until because I believe there is still hope that things will change for the cryptocurrency market and I love to see that I will be part of that success.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 02:45:56 AM
You should invest more when you feel like quitting which is easier said than done. But that is when you will make the most gains. Start investing small amounts when you feel like quitting and turn that into a habit!
start investing when market prices go down is the best option. do not rush in the world of cryptocurrencies, still understand and do it right. which can survive in situations of rising and falling markets will gain success at any time, cryptocurrencies are the perfect technology that survives here will benefit greatly.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 02:30:23 AM
We know that there may be times when we feel like quitting because of changes in the Industry. We must continue to struggle and work hard over time because it can benefit us in the future. If you feel like stopping, everyone should remember the feelings they get when they get interested in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 75
July 27, 2018, 02:26:33 AM

maybe leave for a moment then come back again in crypto. it will probably make us much more calm, we need to refresh ourselves not to think about crypto and do the hobbies we love. after that we can go back again to crypto.
Activity: 79
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 27, 2018, 02:25:50 AM

What goes down, will go up.
If you dont buy when the price goes down, dont feel regretful when it goes up. When the market is down, that means a buy for you. It is not a good choice if you give up during these intervals.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 27, 2018, 02:20:21 AM
just like you, i'm not a fan of crypto, but i like and work with crypto. I do not feel lost when the price of all crypto currencies falls. I just feel the assets I hold are down. so I stayed calm and did not cry. I just have to wait to make it back up.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
July 27, 2018, 02:12:45 AM
That's the mistake that people that's new to crypto make, they get fomoed and buy at a high price. I know the market is going to crash when my aunt who's not tech savvy start talking about buying bitcoin. Right now i am still in great position and even when the market is down i can find opportunities to trade so i don't plan on quitting.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
July 27, 2018, 02:10:42 AM
I don't think so. It's a game and you have to play confidently. if you lose then you don't have to lose your hope. keep it up. only a loser can quit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 02:09:14 AM
If you ever feel like quitting, everyone should remember the feeling they have gotten when they have started getting interested in Cryptocurrency. We know that there might be times that we feel like quitting due to the changes happening in the Industry. We must keep striving and work hard as time goes by because it can be profitable for us in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: